My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another day in Cloudsdale

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 5:20 am

Fireseeker nodded.

"I think that's what you do. I mean, how else do pegasi get into? They fly of course," he smirked, flapping his wings and following Torna as she rose higher.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:01 pm

gemini followed the other two pegasi, not entirely sure this was the proper entrance, but he didn't have any other ideas.
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:28 pm

After a while, the three pegasi neared the top. "That was not long at all", Torna says, eating a cloud
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 3:32 am

Fireseeker was already feeling the buzz of excitement floating through the air from all of the pegasi sitting among the Cloudasium.

"There's some empty seats down there," he motioned to them, and started to descend towards them.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:47 am

gemini looks at torna eating the cloud, then back to fire as he descended too." so, how long till the derby starts then?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 9:50 pm

Torna, with a mouthful of cloud, incoherently mutters a sentence that sounds like "if vol zarrk on uin noiunssvgtth"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 8:37 am

Fireseeker gestured down into the stadium floor where a large group of pegasi were gathered around the entrance.

"Shouldn't be too long," he figured, "I think those are the athletes..."

He trailed off when he noticed Torna eating a cloud. Something inside Fireseeker made him want her to feel comfortable so he took some clod from beside him and started chewing on it too. He couldn't help but grin at the ridiculousness of the situation.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:30 am

gemini mutters something about popcorn as he looks at the athletes, a small yawn escaping him as he leans back and sits down lazily." so, what type of derby is this anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 12:36 am

Torna mutters another incoherent sentence before swallowing the cloud, "I don't know..... a pony one?" Torna says, as she also sits down. Torna shifts nervously at the current seating, remembering her fear of heights
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 3:34 am

Fireseeker shrugged, swallowing his bit of cloud.

"Honestly, I have no idea actually," he replied. "Some kind of obstacle course track racey thingy judging by all the equipment down there."

He looked down into the stadium to see lots of obstacles like hoops, barriers and such. Fireseeker's attention turned to a couple who sat beside him, looking mildly horrified at how he was eating cloud.

"Want some?" Fireseeker held some out in his hoof but they quickly turned away.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:02 pm

gemini laughed lightly under his breath at the couple, looking slightly worried at torna." you okay there torna? you seem kinda...nervous."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:36 pm

"uuuh....yeah, I am fine" Torna says, obviously faking a sense of security "I just....don't like heights, not specifically heights, but places that have a possibility to crumble" Torna explains "I can normally walk on clouds and fly without bother"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:41 pm

Fireseeker listened to Torna and smiled to her.

"Hey, relax. This place is built a lot more secure than you might think."

Granted, he and she had just been eating parts of the stadium, but it wasn't going to crumble. To emphasise the point, Fireseeker tentatively gave Torna a little hug for comfort.

He looked over at Gemini as he next spoke. "Besides, Gem and I are both here, right mate?"
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:50 pm

"i...wouldn't hug her fire...the flower might get mad at you." gemini said half jokingly to fire, then looks back at the athletes as it appears they're about to start." we can go if you want torna.."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:54 pm

Torna found herself blushing, although not sure exactly why. It might be that few people show affection or sympathy, or it could be embarrassment from the public hug. Either way, Torna answered back to gemini "it's alright, I can try to stay. If it gets worse for me, I could always leave or move lower"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Noticing her slight discomfort but also the way her worry had moved away from her own fears to embarrassment, Fireseeker moved back in his seat.

The sudden speedy passing of several pegasi caught his eye as the athletes started flying around the stadium, allowing the announcer to introduce them to the audience.
Already, Fireseeker could feel the sense of elation coming from the cheering crowds and couldn't help but grin.
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:04 pm

gemini sat back in his seat, watching the pegasi race around with slight curiosity on his face." so, they just race around those obstacles or something?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:06 pm

"I think so" Torna says, "I think it is more fun when you actually want someone to win"
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:14 pm

"Well then, choose one to win," Fireseeker said.

He watched the pegasi flying around them as their names were called. Then he pointed a hoof at an emerald green mare flying across the stadium.

"My bits are on her. Green Light."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:21 pm

"hmmm..." gemini watched all the others as they're called out, then points to a sapphire blue stallion." well...i guess i'll cheer for him...how about you torna? anypony you're going to cheer for?"
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:23 pm

"I bet 100 bits on the winner" Torna smugly says
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:26 pm

Fireseeker blinked and turned slowly to Torna. A grin spread on his face.

"Touché..."
Back to top Go down
gemini starshade

gemini starshade

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:35 pm

"what if it's a tie? if so, you just lost a hundred bits easily." gemini jokes, making small 'tsking' sounds." gambling, such a bad habit...but also one we must make every now and then, i suppose."
Back to top Go down
Torna

Torna

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:38 pm

Torna looks at gemini, "oh.....yeah"
Torna starts to pay more attention to the derby, looking at the fastest, most agile, quickest reflexes, etc.
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 8:43 pm

Suddenly, the announcer started gathering the athletes together at what seemed to be the starting line.

"Here goes then," Fireseeker muttered, eagerly awaiting the whistle. "Come on Green Light."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another day in Cloudsdale   Another day in Cloudsdale - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another day in Cloudsdale
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next