My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart?   Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 11:52 pm

"Oh my, getting a little greedy here, aren't we?" Loyal said mildly, "If you really want to know, you'll have to give me something I want. For you see, mistress doesn't really know either. She doesn't want to know, cause my price is far too high for her. I daresay it's too high for you."

"Loyal..." Admirer began in a warning tone.

"I will say that both of your guesses assume I'm alive, or ever was alive. So as sweet as redemption might be, it's not for me. My price is this. I liberate your dear Mary Rose from her suffering, and you get to understand how a truly dead pony does things."

Remedy winced. She really didn't like it when Loyal was like this. At least when she was insulting you could understand her.

"And don't worry about pain. I don't brutalise skulls and leave ponies to die in agony. She won't feel a thing."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart?   Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 6:48 am

Talon looked down at the filly, then just laughed right in her face. In fact she fell down on the floor, wincing and gasping for her sides were hurting as she just wiggled on the floor in respective laughter, trying to say something only to be gasps and snorts as she put her hoof up at the doctor, apparently trying to say sorry, or something. Maybe she wanted shot for laughter?

She breathed deeply in and out as she tried to stand, scooping her hat off the ground and setting it on her head. "Your too much Loyal." She wiped a few tears from her eyes as she sat there. "If you think your past deserves a life, well." She rocked her hoof a bit. "Guess being in a coma is half a life. Give her take." She paused, repeating her herself with her smirk over her face. "If you think that's worth even a hundredth of a hundredth of anyone's life. You might think on change your stance to representational realism, or." She thought more moment as she figured how to place the word. " Hyper-realism actually." She wiped her hoof across her nose as she adjusted her hat.

"Look. I don't trade what isn't mine. All I got is a bad apartment and suit. So unless you want those. Afraid I can't trade ya." She motions to the doc to start fooling around with her again, pointing at a nasty bruise on her hind leg.

"So. What do you too do for fun? Bet it's something boring like cricket."

Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart?   Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 7:41 am

Loyal smirked at the laughing pony. "I thought it was a bargain, actually. You wouldn't even have to lift a hoof." She stretched. "Y'know, I might kill her anyway. I need to drop by the hospital sometime. Mary Rose, right?" She tapped the side of her head, as if imprinting the name into her mind.

"You're not killing anypony," Admirer snapped, as Remedy got to work on the rest of Talon's bruises, "And cricket is not boring. It's much more enjoyable than getting one's head beaten in, at any rate."

Loyal put her hooves up sighed. "Yes, mistress. I'll be a good filly and not suffocate any coma patients with their pillow."

Crystal still looked apprehensive.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart?   Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 9:43 am

Talon really liked this maid. She had a stick shoved up her flank and she made threats in humor, though when it came to doing the deed she would. Talon respected strength like that. The kind earned by pain and suffering, understanding how the world really works. Just add a little teaspoon of morality so you down jump off a roof when you think too hard.

"I got a big list Loyal. You'll die of old age before I have the chance to pay you back. So let's not and say we did." Talon looked over at the doctor, slapping her back with a laugh. "Lighten up a bit. Also you got a pill I can pop? I'm sore."

She leaned against the wall as she blinked a few times and stabilized herself. "So trying to press ponies buttons aside." Waving it like the topic was a nat. "Should I assume that you two will ride out in the sunset once your charity mission over here?"

Last edited by StormyHugeheart on Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart?   Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2012 11:20 am

[Stormy, I just realised. You know the picture in my sig? Loyal's the middle one. She's old enough to be Hugeheart's mother.]
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart?   Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 2:19 am

{Oh god. What have I been doing with my life. I just remebered from the AU thread when she was kid. Well. He was. I'll fix it.}
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart?   Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 7:08 am

{Fixed. Note to self: Read profiles from now on instead of trying to have surprises.}
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart?   Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:18 am

"No more than you'll disappear into the shadows," Admirer said soberly, "Que sera sera. What will be, will be. I can only hope that you will be a better pony in the future, as unlikely as that may be. I'm not one to force ponies to be good. I don't have the stomach for that."

"Right," Remedy said, finishing up, "I suppose this is going to be one of yours, Crys. Even though the Counter could probably pay for her own treatment but instead wants to look good instead. You were significantly less bitchy than they said, though, so I'll give you that."

"Okay," Admirer breathed, "There. Your life is yours to live. You may leave if you wish."

"I need to get back to my salad," Remedy said standing up, "Are you staying for tea, Crys?"

"Oh, no, no... Loyal and I need to get back home. Thank you, Remedy. Our payment will come as usual."

"Yeah, yeah..." Remedy grumbled as she entered the kitchen, "Should have agreed to a case by case payment...."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart?   Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:52 am

Talon laughed as she tipped her hat to the doctor. "And you actually seem like you studied at a place where they teach medicine. Also I'd do monthly and try to make some free bits the months she didn't bring nopony in. Long term it's better."

She pushed back her hat as she turned to the two ponies as they clearly were setting up the whole 'If we never meet again goodbye'. Talon thought greetings and goodbyes were stupid. The concept always was annoying. If it worked the way it suggests. She'd have to say hello to someone if they come back into a room.

"Yeah, yeah. I'll be up standing citizen." She leaned her head to the left bit. "I'll try not to get in so many fights at least. Seems like public service to ponies teeth health." She smirked as she let out a little huff and she turned, lifting hoof in the air. "Call me if you need Too-Pretty. Don't call my old lady Loyal. You ain't my type." She laughed as she pushed open the door and head out on to the street, consumed by the crowds of people. Another story among a million.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart?   Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Black eye, Black suit.. Black heart?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2