My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Heart Song

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightspeller

Nightspeller

Heart Song Empty
PostSubject: Heart Song   Heart Song I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:49 pm

Heart Song
Heart Song Mlp_fim___heart_song_by_cusackanne-d3dresv
Artwork was made by me in Flash, referenced a pose off the 'Net
Species: Earth Pony
Mane: A bit messy and spiky, giving her a "punk rockstar" kind of look, tends to cover one of her eyes. Magenta colored
Tail: Big and not nearly as messy/spiky at her mane, also magenta
Eyes: Soft Red
Body: A dark lavender, basic build for a female pony
Cutie Mark: A red heart with musical notes
Age (Baby,adult): Adult
Personality: Despite her "punk" like looks, Heart Song is a very friendly and social pony, also being helpful by nature. She tends to be a bit of a loner though, mostly because she's worried about being judged because of her looks. However, when befriended, anypony can count on Heart Song and can seek comfort or advice from her.
Likes: Singing, making friends, helping others, being alone once in a while
Dislikes: Seeing anypony sad, being insulted/judged for her looks, rudeness, cruelty to others
History: Heart Song was born and raised in Ponyville. Even as a young filly, she was often alone due to her unusual punk like looks. However, she learned to live with it, but got lonely some times. She got her cutiemark during a talent show when she tried singing and ended up being a fantastic singer. As she matured, she practiced with her singing to where she became a singer when she grew up. She can change her voice to be high or low when she sings. When not with friends, she tends to hang out at the park or near Town Square.

Hope this is okay, let me know if anything else needs to be added. x3
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Heart Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Song   Heart Song I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Its great! Approved! Join us in the forum chat room later tonight if you like. I will be on it later.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller

Nightspeller

Heart Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Song   Heart Song I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:24 pm

Korenav wrote:
Its great! Approved! Join us in the forum chat room later tonight if you like. I will be on it later.

Great, glad you like her! x3 And I'd be honored to join the chat~
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Heart Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Song   Heart Song I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm

I would be in it most of the evening but I'm doing chores. Others hang in there sometimes too.
Back to top Go down
Nightspeller

Nightspeller

Heart Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Song   Heart Song I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:30 pm

Korenav wrote:
I would be in it most of the evening but I'm doing chores. Others hang in there sometimes too.

Okie dokie. x3 I'll check it out for sure. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heart Song Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heart Song   Heart Song I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heart Song
Page 1 of 1