My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Burning Heart

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wild Card

Wild Card

Burning Heart Empty
PostSubject: Burning Heart   Burning Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:16 pm

Burning Heart
Burning Heart 5YMNyiS
Species: Crystal Pony
Mane: Long, somewhat spiky and wild. Red and orange
Tail: Short, red with orange streaks
Eyes: Dark yellow
Body: Orange, a bit muscular for a mare
Cutie Mark: Flaming shield
Age (Baby,adult): Adult (32)
Personality: Burning Heart is a very patriotic pony. She loves Equestria more than anything. But she often looks for other ponies to give her love to. She is also very hyper and energetic, but she has a short fuse and a fiery temper. Given her parents military lineage, she is very disciplined.
Likes: Equestria, fruit salad, romance, the Equestrian flag, the army, and energy
Dislikes: Slobs, lazy ponies, being bored, and non-patriots
History: Burning Heart is a Crystal Pony, but she wasn't born in the Crystal Empire. She was born in Canterlot to an Earth Stallion and a Crystal Mare who both had long military family histories. Both sides of Burning Heart's family had an ancestor who was a guard, soldier, officer, just about everything to do with the Equestrian Army.

Burning Heart grew up loving Equestria. She loved every little thing. Every morning when she was a filly, when she woke up and before she went to bed she would salute the Equestrian flag, and still does today. At school, she was picked on for being a bit more boyish than most fillies. They regretted that soon after. Shortly after, she was sent to a military academy to hopefully follow in her parents and grandparents and so forth's hoofsteps.

She graduated at the top of her class. Most stallions were jealous and shocked that a mare could succeed that much compared to them. She may be hard like a rock, both physically and mentally, but she certainly had a soft side. She was always looking for that special somepony. She couldn't find a good one. But that hasn't stopped her from searching.

She is a guard now, and she is usually stationed in Canterlot, but often gets moved to different towns. She's very close to becoming a royal guard for Celestia. But she's fine with her job now. As long as she protects Equestria and Equestrians, everything is great. But she sometimes gets a bit hyper and gets bored standing around. She often trots around Canterlot looking for any trouble and helping ponies in distress

Example RP segment: 2. A secret admirer confesses his/her love to your OC. Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Burning Heart was walking through the Canterlot streets, looking to see if anypony was in danger or had to break up a little argument or fight. She stood outside of a cafe, observing ponies, giving them looks saying that she saw them and knew if they were going to try anything. While on patrol, a stallion she knew from the academy came up to her.

"Hey, Heart. How are you."
She glared at him. "Speak."
The stallion took a step back. She meant business, and he liked that.
"I was just wondering if you'd like to go on a date or something?"
Burning Heart was amazed. He thought that stallion hated her. But here he was, asking her out. She went along with it, but before she could speak, the stallion interrupted
"Oh wait, I'm not into mares that look like stallions!" He thought his remark was funny. But little did he know that would be the last thing he would be able to say. Burning Heart looked dead at him and gave him a big right hook, almost breaking his jaw.
"You were saying?" The stallion ran away, terrified of her. She resumed her guard duties. She really wished that stallion was serious. He was kind of cute, but he really had a sour attitude...

I would appreciate some ACCEPTANCE, brothas

Last edited by Brawny Hooves on Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Firework

Firework

Burning Heart Empty
PostSubject: Re: Burning Heart   Burning Heart I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 4:51 pm

Nice. Approved

P.S: I like her coloring
Back to top Go down

Burning Heart
Page 1 of 1