My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necessary Recovery.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:22 pm

He chuckled. "Well, I don't know what your voice is like, but the Psycho Squad kinda sounds like your kind of work. After all, isn't that your talent? Busting up dangerous storms? Farmland is rather expensive." He went up, getting his tea, then went back down, sitting on a smaller couch near the piano.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:27 pm

"Ya I was thinking about doing it." he said, "I think it would be great, protecting ponies from dangerous storms. It'll be a good way to pay this town back for how nice its been." Thunderclap sat down on the piano bench. "And I would have money to pay you back." He said, winking.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:32 pm

He winked back. "I appreciate your nobleness, Thunder, and I'm glad to have you as a roommate." He patted a spot next to him. "C'mon, this couch has to be a lot more comfortable than that bench." He took a sip of his tea.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:40 pm

Thunderclap shrugged and went over to sit on the couch. "Well it is more comfortable," He admitted, "But it doesn't have much room for the two of us here." He then turned to face Arpeggio. "As for my voice." He said, "I'm a low bass. Not suprising, given my size." He took a sip of tea. "I would sing for you, but I don't know how good I am and I don't want your ears to bleed."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:44 pm

"What's a little closeness between friends, eh?" He wrapped a foreleg around Thunder's shoulders. "Well, if you'd like, I could teach you." He chuckled. "I've always wanted to try and I do know enough to be able to do so." He tapped Thunder's chest, then stomach. "Well, you have strong muscles here, anyway, so I think I could teach you the proper technique. It'd be fun."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:51 pm

Thunderclap did not know how to react when Arpeggiowrapped his leg around his shoulders. Where he came from, physical contact wasn't the norm, so he was still unsure on how he should feel. "Well, I guess I could sing for you." He said, "But I don't know. I might not be to good. Might as well take you to go break up a tornado."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 9:59 pm

Arpeggio was used to using more physical contact; he wasn't afraid to show his emotions. "Sure thing... and I'll pass on the tornado thing, I know that wouldn't end well." He chuckled and walked over to the piano, hitting a basic note, one that any range would have no trouble with.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Thunderclap sang along with the note. He wasn't sure if he was off or dead on. So he just sang. Deciding to suprise his friend, he then went into a song. "It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got that swing." He sang, hoping that he wasn't too terrible.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:05 pm

Arpeggio chuckled, playing the tune alongside Thunder's singing; he was quite fond of that song and Thunder's voice sounded just fine to him, if needing a little fine-tuning; that was what lessons were for, though. When the song was over, he turned to Thunder and smiled. "I daresay you have the ability; I'll just help you fine-tune it. You have a rich bass voice."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:12 pm

Thunderclap smiled, and blushed slightly. "Thank you, but I doubt I'm as good as you are." He said. "Maybe you could sing me a song?" He asked. He sat there waiting to listen to his friend.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:17 pm

"Sure thing. This one's a classic and one of my favorites." He began playing a tune on the piano, his tenor voice lilting. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNTWA0GAfkM)

"If I ruled the world~ every day would be the first day of Spring..."

He played through, his voice hitting the last note and holding, ending with the final chord. "...Hope you enjoyed, Thunder. That was fun." He beamed a smile at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:23 pm

Thunderclap was incredibly taken aback. His friend had an amazingly beautiful voice. "Wow! You are great!" He replied, clapping. "And if everyday was the first day of spring, we would never have to worry about winter wrap up, so thats a bonus." He laughed. "So, what other kinds of songs do you sing?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:31 pm

He laughed as well at Thunder's joke. "Isn't that the truth. Anyway, I have a lot of repertoire. Mostly classical, but I do have some jazz songs I can sing; you just heard one of them. Let's see..."

His hooves and wings began playing the piano as he began singing. "I've got you~ Under my skiiiin~ I've got you~ Deep! In the heart of me~" (I've got you under my skin)

He played through the song, his eyes closed, the music guiding him.

"I've got you~ under my skin~ and I like! You~ Under... my skin~"

He turned towards Thunder, opening his eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:41 pm

Thunderclap nodded. "Wow, you really are good. Do you mind if you sing me to sleep eveeynight?" He asked, then started to laugh. "Too bad there aren't any bad storms around, or I would show you my talent!" Thunderclap sighed. He finished drinking his tea. "So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:46 pm

He laughed. "I wouldn't mind; I could use the vocal practice since I don't actively tour right now." He shrugged. "I dunno; I tell you what we're not doing, though, and that's another night at the Tavern. Maybe just an evening listening to jazz? What time is it right now?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:50 pm

Thunderclap frowned. "What? You don't think I can hold my liquor?" He then began to laugh. "I kid. Jazz sounds fine. Maybe we could sing along!" He laughed and began to walk up the stairs. He then turned around. "I don't know the tome, all I know is that it is evening."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:53 pm

"That sounds good to me. Warm tea, good Jazz, a nice evening, and great friends. What more does one need?" He walked upstairs, getting all his Jazz records and setting them by the phonograph. "Take your pick, bro."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:58 pm

"Well" Thunderclap said, smirking, "Maybe we could use those spa ponies here." He then slapped his knee and began to laugh. He leaned up against his friend. "Well I don't know much about jazz, so." Thunderclap then covered his eyes and pointed at a random record. "I say that one."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:05 pm

He laughed at the spa joke. "Well, if you want a massage you just have to ask." He saw which one he pointed to. "Ooh~ You have good taste, my friend. Gordon Goodmane... This is their newest one: "That's How We Roll." He put it on the phonograph and sat down on the couch.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cZQaD2CCVE)

"I love these guys... anything I can get you to drink, bud?" He seemed in his element with the music playing; the perfect host. At least, that's what his 'aura' seemed to say.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:09 pm

Thunderclap shook his head. "Oh no, you have been to kind to me today. I'm giving you a massage. And water will be fine for a drink." He walked up behind his friend and began to massage his back. "Am I doing a good job?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:12 pm

He got two glasses of water, letting his friend continue massaging his back. "You can be a bit rougher, I can handle it~ Ahh... that feels wonderful. Thank you, Thunder."

The record went to the next song, Arpeggio taking a drink of his water. "All these songs are really good..."

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsGYBclVzy8)
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:21 pm

Thunderclap took Arpeggio's advice. He kept massaging, put pressed harder into his friend's back. "Is this better?" He asked. He the followed Arpeggio around, still massaging. "Do you mind if we sit on the couch? It'll be easier to massage you." He said, gesturing to the couch with his head.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:27 pm

"Yeah, that's fine~" He gave a slight moan, enjoying the feeling of being massaged, sitting down on the couch. "You're really good at this, Thunder..."

The music continued to play.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:32 pm

Thunderclap continued his massage. He moved from the lower back up to Arpaggio's wing muscles. "Hey, buddy, it is the least I could do. Anything you want, just tell me, OK?" Every so often he would stop massaging with one hoof so he could take a sip of water, but always would go back to his job.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 11:35 pm

"Mmm~ You're so good to me." He chuckled slightly, loving the massage. "You could've maybe taken this up for a job. I'm sure the spa would've looooved you." He laughed brightly.

The music changed to another song.

(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK_yvhIEAlE&feature=related)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necessary Recovery.
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next