My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necessary Recovery.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:41 am

Thunderclap smiled at the hug. "Then they aren't true friends. True friends stick with each other through thick and thin. I would not abandon you for anything." He said. He felt some tears on his neck, but he did not care.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:44 am

"Thank you, Thunder... love you..." In this case, he meant a more platonic love, though he hoped that maybe, someday, it'd be more. For now, though, this was okay. "...Is it okay if I go flying with you?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:46 am

Thunderclap wondered what Arpeggio meant by the 'love you'. He decided to ignore it. "Ya, sure, you can go flying with me!" He walked up to the door. "Wanna race?" He asked, ready to roll.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:48 am

He followed. "I highly doubt I can beat you, buuuut... sure, why not?" He stretched his large wings a bit. "...Also, don't worry; consider that 'love you' brotherly love, alright?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:50 am

Thunderclap nodded. "Yup, brotherly love. Just don't say 'love you' to me in front of my folks, ok? They may think something is up." He laughed. "So, where shall we race to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:53 am

"They may think something's up, anyway. Regardless, we'll cross that bridge when we get to it. And I dunno; your choice."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:56 am

"Hmm, we could race to the tavern for a few drinks!" He then started to laugh. "No, no, I kid. How bout to the library? I only have one novel to call my own, and although I love it, I've read it 3 or 4 times. I need a new one." He looked at Arpeggio. "Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:57 am

"Works for me." He knelt down, flaring his wings. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:57 am

Thunderclap smiled. "Ya, I'm ready. Are you ready, to lose?" He asked jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 12:59 am

"I'm expecting to." He chuckled regardless. "Go!" He took off, beating his large wings rather quickly.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:01 am

Thunderclap's wings started to beat incredibly quickly. Although he could not pick up speed quickly, his top speed was almost unmatchable. At least almost unmatchable by any pony he ever met. He caught up with Arpeggio very soon. "Surely you can do better than that!" He mocked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:04 am

"I can, actually!" He began beating his wings more quickly, slipping behind Thunderclap and catching his slipstream.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:05 am

Thunderclap noticed Arpeggio using his slipstream to speed up. "No one uses my slipstream without consequence." He said and smirked. He then stopped suddenyl, bracing himself for when Arpeggio crashed into him.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:07 am

Arpeggio had not been expecting Thunderclap to stop; he crashed headlong, face first, right into the other Pegasus' flank. He was sent careening off-course, righting himself before crashing into a tree and shaking the stun off of him.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:10 am

Thunderclap flew up right next to his friend. "Oh my goodness are you ok? I didn't mean for something like this to happen." He placed his hooves on his friend. "Do you need any help?" He asked, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:12 am

He shook his head, no longer dazed. "I'm all right. Criminy, though; that was like crashing into a brick wall, almost." His mouth hadn't quite caught up to his mind yet. (XD)
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:15 am

Thunderclap was shocked. "Criminy? Did you just say Criminy? Are you sure you are ok?" He chuckled a little bit. "Here just sit down and rest for a bit." He said, leading his friend to sit.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:18 am

"Alright..." He sat down. After a little while, he poked Thunderclap's flank. "Do you do some sort of exercise specifically for your flanks or something? Seriously, that was like hitting a brick wall." Yep, still not fully 'with it'.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:20 am

Thunderclap blushed. "Um not specifically. They get worked out with the rest of my body." He patted Arpeggio on the head. "How bout you don't speak until you're all right in the head, ok?" He said.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:23 am

"Okay, hot stuff~" *He giggled drunkenly, laying down and starting to recover*
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:24 am

"Hot stuff! You really hit your head. Maybe I should take you to the hospital instead." He wondered. "I'll wait a bit longer to see if you come around."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:25 am

After a while, he gets up, shaking his head. "Nnngh... what hit me?" He looked at Thunderclap. "Oh... hey..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:28 am

"Um well, I stopped flying, and your head hit my, um, flank." He said awkwardly. "You then, um, commented on its muscles, and, well, you called me, hot....stuff." He said, blushing. "So, you really think I'm hot stuff? Or were you just a little woozy from the blow to your head?"
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:31 am

"...I feel like I was drunk...you want the honest answer?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 1:33 am

Thunderclap pondered this. "Eh, only give me your honest opinion if you're comfortable with it." He then offfered a hoof to his friend, "How bout we just walk to the library, ok?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necessary Recovery.
Page 9 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next