My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Necessary Recovery.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:53 am

"Hey no problem. That's what friends do, right?" Thunderclap then began to wash the dishes. "Hey Arpeggio, I've been meaning to ask." He began, "Do you maybe have a room that I may set up as my own.studio, so I can practice my martial arts? It keeps me fit, you see." Thunderclap finished washing the dishes and put them all away.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:56 am

"Mmm... not a separate room, no, but I do believe I have some space that you could use downstairs. We'll figure it out. You do martial arts? Well, I suppose that's part of the reason you have the muscle you do..." He realized he'd said that out loud when he didn't want to and blushed slightly; it wasn't intentional the other night, but he had felt Thunder's muscles when he embraced the other pegasus.

"A-Anyway... did you sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:04 am

Thunderclap nodded. "Ya, I practice martial arts. Keeps me in shape since I'm not working on the farm anymore. Also kept me safe while I wandered." Thunderclap sat down next to his friend. "I also like to put some flashy moves into cloud clearing. You know, shake things up a bit." Thunderclap decided to ignore the comment about his muscles. "Ya I slept really well last night, thanks for asking." He sat for a couple of seconds. "Oh by the by, I have plans with one of my new friends this evening. I hope you don't mind."

Last edited by Thunderclap on Tue May 15, 2012 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:08 am

He was extremely glad Thunder didn't say anything about the muscles comment; he didn't want to have that discussion with his roommate yet. "That's very interesting... and I'm glad you slept well."

"Oh? That's fine, I don't mind; don't think you have to spend all your free time with me, Thunder; there's a bunch of things to do in town. Are we going to head to Cloudsdale to take care of that stuff today? Or is that for another day?" He chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:12 am

"Well my plans for this evening were to go to Cloudsdale. I got invited to go see an air hockey game. I'm just going to see the game, so I'll do all that other stuff at a later date." He removed the still spinning record of the player and put it in its sleeve. "Well I'm going to go take a shower now." He said as he headed to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:15 am

"Alright, Thunder. I'm not much of a sports stallion, so I hope you have fun. I dunno what I'm gonna do, though. I'm sure I'll figure something out. Tell your friend that I say 'hi', alright, bro?" He smiled, chuckling. He figured that he'd decide what to do in a little while. For now, there was nothing wrong with being a little lazy.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:05 am

Thunderclap laughed. "Hey, I bet you can find something to do. I have a novel in my bedside table, right on top of my journal." He then walked off to the shower. This time he decided to take a shower that was over a couple of minutes. "Hey man, do you mind if I borrow some body soap, and maybe some shampoo?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:58 am

"Sure thing, Thunder, if you don't mind your mane having a bit of a chocolate scent for a while. Have fun, bud." He chuckled a bit, sitting up on the couch. "I'm sure I can figure something out."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:43 pm

Thunderclap wasn't very keen on having his mane smell like chocolate. It would make him very hungry, all day long. He just took a shower, no shampoo, and let the hot water run down his back. He finished, dried off slightly, and wrapped himself in a towel. He went back into the living room and sat next to Arpeggio. "So, you figured out what to do yet?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:49 pm

"Yeah, actually; I think I'll go for a walk around town and check out that tea place in the marketplace. Not sure what else, but that's definitely on my agenda. We'll see what else happens." He patted his friend's back. "Have fun, bud." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 12:56 pm

Thunderclap laughed. "Hey now, I'm not going out until this evening. You seem to want to get rid of me." He jabbed his friend in the shoulder. He ran a hoof through his mane to bring it standing up again.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:00 pm

"Pah! Why would I want to get rid of such a great friend?" He leaned up against Thunder, his chocolate-scented mane right by the other pegasus' snout. "Or such a comfy pillow?" He snickered. "In all seriousness, Thunder, you're a great friend and I couldn't ask for a better roommate."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:09 pm

"Oh come now, I can't be that comfy." He said, the chocolate scented mane giving him the munchies for some sweets. "Besides, I thought I had a muscular body. Big muscles can't be too comfy." He chuckled and winked at his friend.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:13 pm

He didn't move, his mane still right by the other pegasus' snout, though he leaned up a little more. "Oh, you'd be surprised." He chuckled, winking back. "Would I have slept as well as I did, using you as my pillow, if big muscles weren't comfy?" He chuckled a little more. "They offer really good support, anyway." He couldn't hold back, laughing now.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:21 pm

The chocolate scented mane started to make his mouth water. Images of Sugarcube Corner flashed through his mind. He really could go for some sweets now. But he did not want to leave yet. He would just leave early to go see the game and.....oh wait. Thunderclap did not have any money. He cursed his luck. "So, um, I'm going to go check if the basement has enough room for my martial arts."
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:26 pm

Arpeggio had, at this point, noticed his friend's reaction to his mane's scent. Arpeggio was a very nice Pegasus, but he just couldn't resist. He leaned in a little further, keeping Thunderclap from moving by putting a foreleg around his shoulders, and leaned his head in a little more, his mane right up against Thunder's snout, the chocolate scent basically intoxicating; the only thing Thunder would be able to smell.

"Oh, I'm sure there's enough room, Thunder; it's not like my piano takes up that much space."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 1:58 pm

Thunderclap could not take it anymore. He could not get up, thanks to his friend. Instead he turned his head away to face the other direction. He took some deep breaths of air. And now he really needed something sweet. "Do you mind if I had some fruit juice?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:17 pm

He chuckled. "Go right ahead, bud. I get you craving something sweet?" He began laughing. "I'm sorry; I have the chocolate-scented shampoo because I enjoy the sweet smell; I didn't know it'd make you hungry. When I realized it, though, I couldn't help myself; I just had to tease you a little." He released his foreleg, letting his roommate get up. "Have as much as you want."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:22 pm

Thunderclap stood up. "Well normally I wouldn't bother me, but it was so close it made it really strong. The strong scent made me crave something sweet." He poured himself a drink and downed it all in one go. "Ah that is a lot better." He said, putting his glass down.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:34 pm

"Well, good." He stood up. "Alright, let's take a look..." He went down to the basement, looking around. "Yeah... there should be enough room down here for your martial arts..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 7:25 pm

Thunderclap followed his friend into the basement. "Ya this space looks good." He said. "Once I get some money I'll buy some sandbags and put them up over here." He sized up the space. "Thanks for giving me some space Arpeggio." He thanked his friend.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 11:55 pm

"You're very welcome, Thunder. Now... what do you want to do? We have some time to kill before you have to leave, I think."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:14 am

Thunderclap shrugged. "I can't think of anything in particular I word like to do. You decide." He said. Thunderclap then winked and added, "My treat." He laughed and sat down on the small couch in the basement.
Back to top Go down
Arpeggio

Arpeggio

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:18 am

He winked back, laughing. "Mmm... Bah, I have no idea. Why not this?" He went over to the piano, improvising with chords and singing jazz syllables (scat singing) along with it.
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 1:25 am

Thunderclap did not know what to do, so he began to stamp his hoof on the floor to keep a beat. He also began to clap along with it. "Maybe after this we can practice singing an actual song." He joked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Necessary Recovery.   Necessary Recovery. - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Necessary Recovery.
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next