My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering Through the Market

Go down 
+3
Korenav
StormyHugeheart
Iccy Gear
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Wandering Through the Market Empty
PostSubject: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:45 am

Shivering, Icarus made his way through the Marketplace, Looking around, Glad for the Scarf around his neck. He paused for a moment, standing still, looking around. "H-Hello?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:28 am

"Yes?" He wore a yellow beanie over his head and clever grins as he saw you spoke to the open air. "Can I help you?"
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:45 am

"GAH!" He nearly jumped 10 feet in the air when Stormy Answered. "S-Sorry, J-Just, um, G-Getting used t-to town..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:44 am

He grins as he gets up from the bench and walks over to you. "Are you new to town? I am as well if you are."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 12:34 pm

"Y-Yes, Yes I-I am..." He smiles weakly, looking around. "J-Just g-got here today..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:29 pm

"How wonderful! I'm so glad to have met a fellow traveler. I am Stormy Hugeheart, it is a absolute and complete pleasure to meet you." He grins as he closes his left eye.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:37 pm

"I-Icarus... Icarus G-Gear." He mumbled, looking around. "W-Where's everypony e-else?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:01 pm

"I haven't the faintest idea Icarus." He looks around to see the a few ponies trotting about but they seemed to busy for a friendly chat. "Where do you think they are?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:28 pm

"Hey!" Another, rather frustrated looking pony, butted in on their conversation. Her mane looked to be a little frazzled in compliment of her frustration. "Anypony know where to get something to eat?" She asked in general.

While Shala was pretty new in town, she was hardly feeling up for niceties. She was used to the large bustle of Manehattan that usually required such assertiveness. But for the moment she was set on one thing. She was starving and her subconscious ticking off the time in her head didn't help either.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:34 pm

"A-ACK!" Icarus jumped again, looking at the Frazzled mare. "I-I THINK t-there's a f-food s-stall... M-Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Sanguine

Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:11 pm

After coming from the Hospital and finishing up the details with his job, Sanguine decides explore his new home and venture into the Marketplace. He notices 3 ponies talking together in the Market Square and, decides to approach them and introduce himself.
"Um...Hi there guys! I'm Sanguine, and I just moved here. So uh, yeah, nice to meet you!" Sanguine said nervously, after clearing his throat.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:42 pm

Shala stared at the newcomer, not sure if she should feel annoyed, or releived that there was one pony that seemed to be on the more 'normal' side of things.

"....Names Shala...And im looking for a restaurant or something because i think i might just eat a tree at this rate." She said flatly. "Seventeen minutes and twenty two seconds past one..." She said under her breath before rattling her head about as if to clear the thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:53 pm

Canvis walked up to the group. "Hi everypony. What's all the fuss?" She was a very famous artist and loved travelling Equestria in sight of inspiration. "Hey, I'm looking for a mechanic. I need some help on a sculpture and I was hoping a mechanic or invetory person could help me make it move and stuff..." She smiled happily but expectantly at everypony, her purple eyes twinkling.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 6:56 pm

"U-Um... I-I have a f-few bits... M-Maybe I c-can g-get s-something f-for us?I-If, um, t-that's o-okay..." Icarus shuffled his hooves, looking between the four other ponies. "A-And, um, I-I'm a m-mechanic... I-If t-that's w-what you'll n-need..."
Back to top Go down
Sanguine

Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:03 pm

Looks over at the pony with the frazzled mane and shrugs his shoulders, "Sorry, I wouldn't know, I just got here.", he said, with a look of thought.
"Come to think of it, I could use something to eat too." he said, with a stomach grumble that emphasized his statement.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:09 pm

Shala blinked and looked about at everypony. She was starting to sense a theme here....No...it couldnt be...

"....Is it just me or are most, if not all of us new here? Either that or i got off the train at 'Tardville' by mistake....And yes, food. Would love to get some. Starvation is rather fatal..."
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:16 pm

Icarus nods. "I-I just g-got here t-today... F-From Manehattan..."
Back to top Go down
RobotButterfly

RobotButterfly

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:18 pm

"Hey, that's not fair!"
The loud laughter of foals was heard ringing through the marketplace. A bespectacled green unicorn filly was holding up her daffodil sandwich with magic, granting her the ability to eat and walk at the same time. Her pegasus companion had less luck.

"No, Cory, wait!" exclaimed Sunspot, trying to get his food into his mouth while his tiny companion walked on with a giggle. He had managed to get about half the sandwich into his mouth when Cory suddenly stopped.

"Hey, look. What's going on over there?" The filly tilted her head.

Sunspot shrugged. "Mrffl glr," he responded, chewing.

"It's like there's nopony in the marketplace except all of them." She grinned. "I haven't seen any of them before, have you?"

Before the pegasus could reply, Cory had already made a beeline to the group gathering in the center. Sunspot, having realized he could eat with his hooves if he hovered above the ground, finished his sandwich and followed.

"Hey!" Squeaked Cory, "Welcome to Ponyville! I'm Cory! He's Sunspot!"

Sunspot, shocked at her boldness, went out of his way to stand slightly behind the smaller filly and pay very close attention to his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Sanguine

Sanguine

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:38 pm

Nods his head in agreement, "I guess that would be the case...". He then raised his head up in realization. "I'm sorry, I haven't gotten any of your names.", Sanguine said while looking around at everypony.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:00 pm

Shala had already given the ponies her name and wasn't up to repeat herself again. She gave Icarus a curious look when he (barely) said he was from Manehatten. It surprised her a bit since he was so shy. There was plenty enough ponies to worry about talking to in that bustling city. She wondered how he managed there. She was about to inquire the shy pony when two little abominations arrived to throw her a lowball.

'Great.' She thought. 'The only ponies that actually live here are children.....I hate children...' She quickly distracted herself by counting off the seconds in her head, something she often loathed to do, but it kept her mind off more immediate frustrations like hunger.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:50 am

Stormy had a simile grow on his face by each newcomer. He hadn't met so many ponies at once in quite a while. It was refreshing to say the least. He first turned to Korenav with grin. "If you are looking for something to eat I would suggest that restaurant over there. it is famed through the area for its affordable prices and delicious food." He turns to all the ponies that had shown up as they came and spoke loudly so they all could hear him. "Hello all, I am Stormy Hugeheart. It is a pleasure to meet each and everyone one of you." He bends his hoof over Icarus. "This is my new acquaintance and hopefully a new friend Icarus." He turns to Icarus with a small simile. "So your a mechanic? Ahahhahah I would of never pinned you as one." He turns back to the group as a whole. "This is no place to speak, its much to cold. Perhaps we should head in to eat? I could go for a bite as well." If you did in fact follow Stormy into the restaurant you would see that it was barnyard themed and light music played in the lobby. A young kind looking filly walks up with four menus floating over her. She had a yellow coat with red top as a cite mark. The lobby had a square shape to it and a single stand was there to leave quick, easy go to menus for costumers. The walls were lined with barn yard animals of all shapes and size. Some appear to me hoofmade. On the wall plain as day is friendly face of the owner of the shop standing next to his daughter. A arrow pointed down the hall to the left and it said "Outhouse" Though it is likely this is just fitting the theme of the restaurant. That would be terrible if there was a outhouse inside. She leads all those who followed stormy if any to there sits. Putting the menus before those you came with him. If anyone did that is. "I'll have a Dr.Pony and a glass of water, but before you go. Can I have you name?" He starts chatting with the waitress till someone asks for more drinks.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:15 am

Icarus was Glad to get out of the cold, Even though He didn't show it, Glancing between the other ponies. "U-Um... W-Where are you p-ponies f-from...? T-That is, if y-you d-don't m-mind me a-asking..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:42 am

He turns away from the waitress to answer you. "I am from a town called New Saddle."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:51 am

Shala started to feel like things were getting on the crowded side. She took a few steps back to get a breather and was more than happy to follow the orange pony inside. She forgot his name already, so she would just wing it for now.

At the table, she ended up sitting next to Icarus. A somewhat mischievous grin came across her face all of a sudden, something no one would have seen on her very much at all. "...Manehatten..." She said, answering Icarus's question. Eyes on him, she waited for his reaction, studying it closely with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:56 am

Icarus jaw dropped a little, blinking. "R-Really? M-Me t-too! N-Neat, h-huh? T-That is, i-if you t-think s-so..." He said, dropping to a mutter and blushing. "I-I'm, um, N-Not r-rambling, A-Am I...?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering Through the Market   Wandering Through the Market I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering Through the Market
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next