My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Look around the Market

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
appleblossem

appleblossem

Look around the Market Empty
PostSubject: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:35 pm

Ebony sighs as she walks around the marketplace. 'This is something that's gonna take some getting used to,' she thinks, taking sidesteps to avoid bumping into anypony. Shaking her head slightly, she thinks, 'It shouldn't be to hard though.'
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:13 pm

Stormy came out of the store with a case of Dr.Pony, his favorite with a huge grin slapped across his face. He often had to return to the marketplace to buy soda almost everyday he was in Ponyville. As he walked he noticed a pony sudden;y shake her head. She must be in quite deep thought.

"Excuse me." He grinned as he tried to gain your attenuation. "If I perhaps gave you a bit, could I possible get a idea what is causing you such a hassle? A bit for your thoughts?"
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:16 pm

Ebony turns, hearing a voice and sees a orange colored coat talking to her. "Hmm...? Oh I was just thinking that being in a place this crowed but I'll get used to it." Walking over, she cocks her head to the side, "Who are you?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:22 pm

"Madam, my name is Stormy Hugeheart, Travelling Storyteller at your service." He grins as he offers you a soda. "Soda?" He extends at you as he keeps talking. "As for the crowds you'll find there are a few places that don't have as much busy nature as the marketplace. Do you have problems with crowds?"
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:24 pm

Ebony looks at the can, then up to the colt, Stormy. Taking the soda, and getting a drink, she says, "It's nice to meet you Stormy, my name's Ebony Star, and as for the crowds, no they don't bother me. I just don't like having to dodge everypony with almost every step."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:40 pm

"Ahhh." He grins as he tucks away his cans. "Ebony Star, such a interesting name. Very rare to meet a pegasus with the name like your's. As to your dodging problem." He ponits to your wings. "Could just fly around."
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:49 pm

Ebony cocks her head to the side, "What do you mean rare?" she asks, taking another drink of the soda Stormy gave to her. "And that is a good point, I could, but I wouldn't be able to see all the things the stands sell, and I could risk flying into something when I'm looking at the stores."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 7:58 pm

"My my, certainly a pickle your in then. I'm afriad I can't give much more advice then LOOK OUT! AHAHahahaahahaha!" He laughed a jolly laugh his sudden outburst. "I'm just joking around will you Miss. Star and as to your question about you name." He grins as points to himself. "I once studied the origns of names and met this very smart individual that I hold in high on my chart of ponies I respect. He once pointed something out to me. Earth ponies live myself normally have names relating to food or are sort of earthy. While Pegasus like your self as names that make you think of speed, being fast or weather. And normally Unicorns are named after stars, more fancier sounding names and terms like sparkle or something like that. Though that is the short versionof it. Left many things out like exceptions to the rule, like you." He grinned as set his hoof down.
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:06 pm

Ebony looks at Stormy as he explains why her name was strange. "I guess that does make a little sense." she says, nodding slightly. "I'm not sure why my parents named me the way they did."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:11 pm

"I'm certain they have a good reason as to why." He grinned as pulled out his own Dr.Pony and cracks it open. "I am certain you'll find some irony in it someday."
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:25 pm

Ebony laughs slightly, "You may be right," she says. Seeing Stormy pull out the soda, she smiles. "You like soda, don't ya Stormy?" she asks
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:35 pm

Stormy in fact loved soda to the point it was like a addiction. He often would go out of his way to get them so he had a good stock of them on his travels with him.

"I love soda, my favorite is Dr.Pony. It's like a elixir of life."
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:39 pm

Ebony laughs and takes a drink of her own Dr. Pony. "I have to agree with you there. Soda is really good." she says, looking at the colt. Thinking of her own favorite soda, Dr. Pony was close to the top of her list.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 pm

"So what brings you to the marketplace? I'd guess shopping or something like that?" He grinned as he looked around at the busy market. Ponyville was a fair sized town, but it wasn't comparable to a city like Manehatten where the whole town of ponyville is walking down the streets all hours of the day and night. This was the busiest place in Ponyville he has seen so far.
Back to top Go down
appleblossem

appleblossem

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:19 am

Ebony nods slightly, "Yes, I was looking for a good stand to buy some cherries," she replies. Looking around at all the stands, she sighs slightly. "But I can't seem to find any."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:44 am

Now that Stormy thought about it. There was a lack of cherries the last few times he was here. "Must be out of season for them I suppose. Do you need them for something?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 12:01 am

Stormy grins as he turns himself to face you at your side. "Well then how about I help you find these hidden cherries? I'm certain that four eyes are better then two when looking for such things so small and rare."

In turth Stormy was quite bored and he was looking for somepony to share a light chat with. It also did sound a little fun to go around shopping and looking for something. Having a reason to do anything is great.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look around the Market   Look around the Market I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look around the Market
Page 1 of 1