My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wandering.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SnowFall

SnowFall

Wandering. Empty
PostSubject: Wandering.   Wandering. I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 9:03 pm

Waking up early was a usual thing for Snow, but she woke up a few hours earlier today to help with the wintery weather across pony ville. A few other pegasi joined her. They spent an hour or so making snow and ice. Then they chatted and had mini competitions until the rest of the pegasi had to go back to their homes.

After waving off the rest of the 'Winter weather team' Snow practiced for a few hours until decided she needed a break. Flying just above the tree line of White Tail Wood, she noted how small amounts of snow glistened on the treetops and the mountain tips. It was early winter, so there wasn't very much snow to be made by the weather team, and Snow was trying not to fly too fast, she didn't want to start a blizzard now.

Landing on a cloud above a clearing, Snow fell asleep on the soft cloud. Being roughly mid-day, most ponies were out and about at this time, so it wasn't that much of a shock when she heard hoofbeats below her and awoke from her slumber. She wasn't sure how long she had slept for, and she didn't really care. Looking over the edge of the cloud, she noticed a strange figure wandering into the clearing. Wondering who this could be, she readied herself to fly down to the mysterious pony.
Back to top Go down
Epic Saga

Epic Saga

Wandering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:59 pm

Saga strolled through the snow laden forest with a soft, pleasant sigh. He rather enjoyed the chill in the air, and had decided to take his long route today. His hooves stamped in the dirt beneath him as he tread along the path, and he stopped to look skyward with a smile. "Ahhh.." Saga loved the snow so much. Winter was always his favorite time of year as well. Now all he needed to do today was go home, have some of the best hot chocolate in the world, and write by the fire.

He stretched his legs a bit, and his back, and then took a step forward. He was going to continue his walk when he heard some rustling in a cloud above. It was nearly impossible to tell which one, though. The sky was all grey and white, swirling around and impossible to judge distance in, but the sound itself sounded fairly close by. Saga just shrugged and continued his slow walk.
Back to top Go down
SnowFall

SnowFall

Wandering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 1:37 pm

Watching the unknown stallion walk into the clearing, she waited until he was directly under the cloud infront of her. Quickly jumping off the cloud, she swooped down and landed infront of the new pony, startling him. She smiled awkwardly and took a few steps back. "Uh, hi! I'm Snow, Snow Flake to be precise. Are you new around here? Never seen you before. Oh am I talking to much, er sorry..." She said rather quickly in an upbeat tone, a tone she used when she was nervous around a new pony. Most ponies mistook her tone for a happy tone, and she was ok with that.

Moving her hooves around awkwardly, she took a few seconds to take in her surroundings. The trees looked much larger from here, she'd never really walked on hoof through the forest before, but now she was down here, it certainly was a pretty sight. Turning her attention back to the stallion she tried not to look too nervous.
Back to top Go down
Epic Saga

Epic Saga

Wandering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 2:20 pm

At first, Saga flinched at the sudden appearance of the Pegasus in front of him, but when she started talking to him he slowly relaxed and smiled a little. "Well, my name is Epic Saga, but everypony just calls me Saga."

He noticed her look of wonder as she took in the scenery. "It's beautiful, isn't it? Winter is my favorite time of year. I love to take long walks through this part of the forest, especially. Whoever the weather team is here sure knows what they're doing." He smiled up into the sky as his visible breath slowly curled out of his nostrils. He was a little nervous as well, as he always was around new ponies. Luckily, however, he was doing a good job keeping himself composed.
"Would you like to walk with me, Snow?"
Back to top Go down
SnowFall

SnowFall

Wandering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Snow smiled at him as he commented on the winter weather. She decided he probably didn't need to know she was the pony who made the snow. Still looking around, she wasn't looking at him when he spoke again. Turning her head quickly around, she replied "Uh sure. Nice name, by the way."

She tried to walk at a slow pace as they began walking through the clearing. Luckily, Saga had a long stride, so he kept up most of the way. "Why are you out here on your own anyway?" She barely managed to keep a slow enough stride, eventually she was going to have to fly, but hopefully she'd be able to stay grounded whilst Saga was here. She didn't want to be rude and just fly away. She wondered whether Saga would mind if she flew up quickly, but she decided he probably wouldn't be too happy about having a pile of snow on him if she flew too fast.
Back to top Go down
Epic Saga

Epic Saga

Wandering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2012 6:22 pm

Saga's eyes glazed over a bit at her question. He continued his pace seamlessly, though looking as if he was 'Out of it'. "Uhm..." He shook his head quickly and looked at her. "Well it's something my mom did a lot, you know, taking long walks. It's something I just picked up from her."

He smiled politely at her and sped up the tiniest bit so he wouldn't look like he was lagging behind. "It's just very calming. I like to walk quietly and just think for a good stretch of time." He realized he was no longer walking, but somewhere between jogging and running. His hooves mashed the snow beneath them into the dirt with a soft crunch.
"So what are you doing out here?"
Back to top Go down
SnowFall

SnowFall

Wandering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 6:08 pm

As Snow attempted to slow her walk, she ended up hovering a few hooves above the ground. She hoped she would be able to fly at a slower rate. It took her a few moments to slow down, but when Saga was able to walk and keep up with her, she replied to his question. "I just finished my weather duties. I usually have a nap after them as I have to wake up so early."

After a few moments, Snow stopped flying and stood still looking up at the clouds above them. She turned her head towards Saga. "Theres my house." She pointed with her hoof at an averaged sized cloud house, with large ice slides coming down either side of it. Snow guessed she might seem a bit weird pointing out her house to somepony she had just met, but she didn't care. "Oh and a dragon used to live up there, until last year when we had to ask him to leave as his smoke was ruining the winter weather." She moved her hoof to point towards a large cave in the mountain they were standing infront of.

Taking a second or two to notice she was probably just telling Saga things that he didn't really care about, Snow looked down at her hooves.
Back to top Go down
Epic Saga

Epic Saga

Wandering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:29 pm

"That's a very nice home." He remarked with a pleasant smile. Saga winced a little and raised his right hoof, which had a bandage wrapped around it. The bandage was soaked through, and it made him cringe. "Ugh, I'm going through these too fast." He gently put it back down and then looked at Snow. "I'm sorry, I need to go home and put on a fresh bandage."

He frowned at the idea of having to leave so suddenly, but he didn't want to risk an infection of any kind. "I'll talk to you later?"
Back to top Go down
SnowFall

SnowFall

Wandering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 10:07 pm

Immediately her instinct kicked in. "I have a load of bandages in my house if you want to come up, you can reach it from the mountain top. It'll save you the walk home." She willed herself to shut up. "Or uh, you could just go home..." She was just making it worse for herself.

Resisting the urge to frown she kept a half straight face. Really, she didn't want her new uh, friend? to be in any more pain than he already was, and she guessed an infection from the walk home wouldn't help. She regretted seeming so eager to invite him in though, and some how had landed herself in another awkward situation. Awkwardness-2 Snow-0. Pawing the ground awkwardly she stared around, trying to maintain her proud stature, which was her weak point in awkward situations.
Back to top Go down
Epic Saga

Epic Saga

Wandering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 28, 2012 5:28 pm

Saga was a little taken back by how quick she was to offer. "Well, I don't want to be a burden, but if you insist I'll come." He smiled a little at the nervous Pegasus trying to help her feel more relaxed around him. He looked around towards the way he'd come from and back in front again. "So how do I get there? You'll have to show me or I'll forget." He chuckled, a bit nervous himself as he rubbed the back of his head with his bandaged hoof.

It was soaked through with red and was a bit damp to the touch. Saga made a little gagging sound when he noticed and then put his hoof down again to not look at it. "The sooner the better."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wandering. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wandering.   Wandering. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wandering.
Page 1 of 1