My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Market Day

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Market Day   Market Day I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:30 pm

Knick Knack grinned as she expanded her collapsable table and began her usual process of looking through items and levitating the most enticing objects from the caravan to the bench. It was a market day in Ponyville, and the street hummed with chatter and sunshine. She stood, poised, two legs up in the caravan and two on the ground as some of her favourite items whirred overheads. The magic took a lot of concentration, but she took a moment to breathe in the atmosphere of the day. A salespony would need her energy on a day like this.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:36 pm

Calm hoofsteps would be the only sound Ave would make as he came closer to the bench. His eyes gazed to Knick Knack's stuff. His eyes deeply concentrated from one before quickly whizzed to another, as if inspecting them deeply. His expression oddly blank as he looked at each of them.

He took interest in the most complicated object he could find, getting closer to it to hear how exactly it whirred. His low ears slowly moved, brushing against his thick and large mane, as he inspected the toy closely. He was silent through the full process.
Back to top Go down
Free Roamer

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2016 6:42 pm

There was a soft sound of hooves touching down as Riley appeared. He surveyed the table slowly and paced around it a bit before he said "Hmm, this table looks good. Might want to buy that," and tried to pick the table up.
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Location : Drinking tea in a garden under the green umbrella trees in the middle of summer.

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 6:35 pm

Knick Knack turned quickly as she felt a presence behind her. She laughed when she saw a stranger trying to make off with her table. "Sorry – excuse me," she called. "That particular item is not for sale, although if you see anything else you might like..." Several of the objects she was levitating landed on the table in question and arranged themselves neatly. "I do have a wide range of goods. And you, sir?" she turned to another pony who was examining some of her wares without discernable expression. "Can I interest you in anything?"
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Ave Was a bit shocked at Riley's wild action. He decided to try and keep the table steady and prevent anything from falling while Riley tried to make off with said table! "A wide range indeed ma'am. I dunno if i could pick something so quickly, i'm not exactly looking for anything specific, but all of these seem wildly interesting. how do you come across these?" He asked with a sudden smile, looking towards Knick knack and looking some of the objects over, moving his mane a bit so the long hairs don't get stuck in the clockwork.
Back to top Go down
Free Roamer

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Riley blinked and removed his hooves from the table. "Really. That's fine." He surveyed the items on the table. Looked like there was an assortment of useful items. He picked up a hat and put it on. It was a top hat, and he out on the spectacle to go with it. "Ah, quite a spiffing day, if I do say so myself," he said in his best posh voice, a stark contrast from his real one.
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2016 9:33 pm

"I am a traveller," Knick replied, smiling at the brown pony who had complimented her wares and was now examining an intricate piece of clockwork. "I pick up all sorts from all over. I reckon a large fraction of Equestria's odds and ends have probably passed through my hooves at one point or another..." She turned to the other stallion as he tried on a flamboyant top hat. "It looks marvellous, sir, quite so," she announced, joining in on the posh accent.
Back to top Go down
Free Roamer

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 5:09 am

Riley turned to Knick. "A trav-" He stopped and then took the hat and spectacle off. "A traveler??" he said with interest. "Isn't that just the coolest thing ever?? Have you ever met any pirates? How about a Gigasaur?" The 'Gigasaur' was, in fact, a fictional creature from a video game he liked playing. In any case, he picked out a cloth from his bag. "Has this been through your hooves at one point or another?" he asked excitedly.
Back to top Go down
Fantasy Flicker

Fantasy Flicker

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 10:43 am

((er, i guess we're swapping up the posting order?))

Ave simply watched as the other stallion got all interested and chattered on. He sat down and watched the conversation. "You come across these while traveling? interesting. Do any of these have a tale worth telling? I'm sure there's some fascinating details and extra meaning to some of them." he asked, looking at the top hat and monocle, for one.
Back to top Go down
OneUnknownEnigma

OneUnknownEnigma

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2016 6:52 pm

"Uh – well, not pirates. Not yet. I've never been much for seafaring. And... no, the cloth doesn't look too familiar..." Knick did her best to keep up with all the questions being fired at her rapidly before turning her attention to the other pony again. "Yes, I've been fortunate enough to collect all this while on the road... Now, tales to tell... hmmm... That's an interesting question. I was given that hat in exchange for another piece. Canterlot bloke, that stallion – bit odd – needed something for his marefriend. I said goodbye to a nice little crystal flower that day."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Market Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Market Day   Market Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market Day
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: The Marketplace-
Jump to: