My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unicorn's magic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Unicorn's magic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:05 pm

"Hm, I've got quite a bit of money-selling research and such. And I'm sure Paradise won't mind, she doesn't appear to be home so I'll leave her a note." 

Star giggled a bit, and searched for a pen and paper. "Wow these little buggers can be hard to find." she laughed, picking up a black pen. She took out a sticky-note and wrote quickly. 

Dear Paradise,
So sorry to run out on you like this, but I've got to go-things to find. I'm sure you will be fine all on your own, there's food in the fridge and money in the drawers. You know your way around, be back soon! 
~Star

She finished her quick note and turned back to Stormy. "Hoof those boots here." she commanded, taking the shoes and focusing. Her horn lit up with purple magic and she concentrated on the spell. She cast it rather quickly, and the boots glowed a warm orange color. "There we are, should work wonders." she smiled, giving the boots back to the stallion. 

She bit her lip and rushed to her room. She ran about, gathering random things and stuffing them in a bag. She returned to the living room quickly, setting the bag on her back. "Alright, ready."
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:30 pm

Stormy grinned like he had seen a little girl say she was ready to go to the kindergarten, but she came out in a princess dress. "Madam, this isn't a weekend camping trip. Your going to need a heavy duty mountain saddlebag, how about I take you to a lovely store I know and buy you one? I highly doubt you will have a pleasant time camping about with so little."

He turned swiftly, letting his curly haired tail wish about before turning his head back. "I cam ensure you I have much knowledge in terms of what you need to survive in the wild, or even in hotel from from home for that matter." The mare was such a spirited soul. It seem to just perk Stormy up at her lust for adventure. It was so rare to find nowadays. 

He opened the front door for her with a bow and a soft smile. "It's on Snicker-doodle street, off of Klipper street."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 8:47 pm

Star sighed, "Ugh, fine." 

She hated being told what to do, but complied and followed Stormy out the door. "I think I know what you're talking about!" she laughed, rushing the rest of the way out. Her tail swished about lightly as she trotted onto the main street. 

"Well, are you coming?" she giggled, running down the road towards Snicker-doodle street."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:11 pm

Stormy closed the light wooden door, giving it a bit of a run down before softly shutting it. He did a bit of a flashy side step down the stairs as he hummed a Broadway sort of tune before jumping off the last step. Following the blatantly rebellious mare down the street. He lifted his eyes after being dranto the tail swishing, chuckling a bit as he trotted along. 

"Tell me Stargazer. I'd wager that you have lived here your whole life, hrm?" He said as he lead her to the shop. Stormy assumed from her ill prepared way of going on a trip she wasn't accustom to doing them. 

The building was pale yellow, with a large pink and brown sign called. "Sadd-alutations! Your camping, Saddlebag and recreational spot to shop." Upon entering it was much cooler then the stuffy heat that was outside. The place was filled with a large gathering ponies looking to take there boats and foals off to camping trips. A few seem to be looking for mountain climbing gear and few were testing the ecstatic power of a sling shot.

"Now I think they have saddlebag bags in most colors, free feel to pick any. My treat naturally."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:02 pm

"Nope! I actually only recently arrived here. I live in Canterlot, but I do like to keep an apartment here-just in case!" she giggled, looking at the bags, "And, I can't let you do that! I can pay for it" she grinned, studying each bag delicately. 

"Hm, what do you think of this one?" she asked, holding a purple one up to her side in a mocking manner. She laughed again and picked up a deep blue one. "Oooh! This one is perfect!" she squeaked. She rushed to the counter and dropped bits on the counter.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 5:06 pm

Stormy gave a bit of a grin as he approached the counter, handing the filly behind it his membership card. Giving Wanderingstar a discount as he smiled softly. "Isn't compromise such a grand thing?" He said with a whimsical tone as the filly helped set up the saddlebag of Wanderingstar's back, asking her to let her know when it felt tight, or if she was feeling it rub up against her in a bad way. 

Stormy merely waited by as that went on, looking at the last minute buys, such as gum and flashlights that hung on the display in the line to the counter. He smiled a little at a lightning bug key-chain before turning and walking out the door. They hadn't all day to enjoy all of life's wonder. They had to make a good start before nightfall.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:00 pm

"Alright! This is awesome!" Star beamed, trotting up next to Stormy. "We ready to go or am I in need of something else?" She laughed. 

"Oh, and thank you." she added sincerely, looking into Stormy's eyes. His hazel eyes. She blinked, shaking her head. She smiled again, laughing.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:25 pm

He poked her nose with his hoof, chuckling a bit with a goofy grin. "Think nothing of it." He said, gesturing towards her house. "Fill up that saddlebag of your's and we are free to be off!" He said with booming voice, filled with overwhelming excitement.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:16 pm

Star glared mockingly at Stormy, slapping his hoof away lightly. "My nose!" she said, trying to sound intimidating. But instead, she started laughing, unable to keep up the appearance. "Alrighty! Let's go!" She shouted, already galloping towards her apartment. 

Once inside, she began stuffing the bag with anything she might need. When a thought occurred, he turned to Stormy, "hey, where's your bag?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 26, 2013 4:40 am

He blinked a few times confused before tapping the large saddlebag on his back. "I am always traveling, so it's always with me madam." He bowed mockingly before grinning widely and trotting merrily out the door into the Ponyville sunlight. He stood up, raising his hooves to the sky. "My dear Ponyville! It seems my return to you was short lived, yet.. I have a feeling we shall meet again! AhAHahahahahahaa! Till then I take your humble citizen into my care."

He tapped a hoof to his chest. "I will not promise, but I will do whatever I must to see she returns to you." With that he seemed pleased, turning and grinning widely. "Off we go."

(OOC: Need to make a thread in Other Places. I'll Pm you when I get it up.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unicorn's magic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2