My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Unicorn's magic

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 1:18 am

"My friend do you know where I could find a unicorn with skill in the magical arts?" He asked the group of ponies as they shook their heads. This had been the answer to his question all day. Ponyville didn't seem the ideal place for unicorn with any sense of spells or talents, but he had hoped. He didn't want to have to fill out the forms to see a hot shot spellcaster in Canterlot for such a simple spell.

It would be waste of their time and his own. Also with this 'thief' that had been messing with his findings he couldn't lose the advantage of time. It was always fun in way trying to rush through everything, making his quests from town to town that much for thrilling. He also loved when he found what he was looking for without it being taken that time. He felt like he had earned it that much more.

He sat a table with long pole like wrapping leaning against the wall next to him. "Wherever shall I find unicorn?" He laid his head upon the table.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:31 am

Star opened the tavern door quietly and walked up to the counter.

"Excuse me, may I have an apple cider please?" she asked the attendant. He nodded and fixed her drink. She took it and dropped five bits on the counter. She yawned and strolled to the nearest table, and slid into the chair. She sipped her drink and pulled out her most recent experiment, staring at it intently. She couldn't figure out what went wrong, and was getting a bit impatient with the failed project.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:54 pm

Stormy was awaken from his depression as he smelled the light smell of cider, tasting the air with a smack of his lips before his peripherals followed the bartender as he slide the drink to the dangerously long haired mare with the most interesting of what'cha-ma-whoits in front of her. A twinkle sparkled in his bright blue eyes as he turned with a strengthening of his posture. His grin spread across his face as his hand sweeps to gesture to the chair. "I have learned in my experience and in consensus of most would say that two is far better then one in dealing with positive things like company at a table or ice cream. Unlike to thorns in your hoof which would be rather painful."

He touched his hoof to his chin as he thought deeply about what he was saying before turning his head towards the Stargazer. His hair was a thick, curly red that could be defined as cotton candy like in essences. His eyes had a flickering twinkle to them with a smile that told you that he was accustomed to smiling. "What I mean to ask if you'd perhaps be interested in a conversation, unless of course you find yourself busy with the device on the table. Whatever it might be." His voice was deep, but whimsical as the words glided from him effortlessly like he had prepared a speech just to speak to her.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Star looked up quickly, startled. The stallion babbled on in what seemed to be a different language, to her anyways. She just didn't really understand what he was saying. But then he cleared it up in a different manner.

"Oh! Uh, sure. I'm just trying to figure out how to make this work." she sighed, exasperated. The experiment was (supposed to be) a robot. And the robot-it looked like a mouse with a tiny garbage can-was supposed to sense trash or litter and pick it up. But the sensors weren't working and the mouse didn't do anything. Star banged her head on the table and lay there, exhausted.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:10 pm

He took her reply as an invitation as he sat, pulling the chair in as he fitted himself comfortably on it with a grin. "How interesting. Your a inventor then?" He leaned in to take a gander at the malfunctioning mouse/dump truck with a brushing of his goatee. "It is a shame you didn't have a Livet coin. You could spark the young thing to life. I would have loved to seen it running." He sighed before extending his hoof with his grin renewing on his face. "My name is Stormy Hugeheart. I am a traveling Storyteller and I wear a few other professions hats when I am required."

The bar was named after it's owner: Dizzy. The place was once a old building, giving it a much older look and smell. The wood was bitten in places and chipped where time and bugs had eaten away at it. Yet here it stood with pride as if it had opened only yesterday. The bar was across the wall with a wall lined with drinks on glass shelves to display the choices.

The rest of the room was used for a small dance floor and tables like the one the two ponies were sitting at. From the door a small band of ponies walk in and began setting up. A local bands bought slots to perform in the bars for the entertainment of the guests.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 7:21 pm

"Yes, I am an inventor, or rather, scientist slash experimenter, if ya wanna be precise." she corrected, pursing her lips as she stared at the robot. "A Livet coin? What might that be?" she asked suddenly, unsure of what it was. She had probably heard of it before, but her head was so crammed full of stuff things tended to slip through the holes.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 9:37 pm

"A avid member of the Experimental sciences. Too be precise of course." He had a playful grin at his joke as his eyes lit up upon the question of the Livet Coin. He lifted his hoof for to wait a moment before removing a bit from his saddlebag and lifting it to the light. "I have many stories about Scientists. Most have a dangerous note to them, because they are to teach you a lesson in over-ambitious tendencies, obsession and how curiosity killed the cat so to speak." His voice had slwoly gained a tone as he spoke, one that made the the air hang with a trance blurring as the soft band music faded into the background and with the bartender and a regular having a loud laugh together seem to be sidelined to fill the air with his enchanting voice.

"Some you might know from history books and likely are the names of ponies who you gain inspiration from. This story is by far one of the most interesting." He cleared his throat as if to give a speech as he began. "A modest pony by the name of Marietta owned a small toy shop she had been given by her aunt's will in her passing, but in here." He pointed to his heart with a grin. "She had no love for toys. She had a love for the unexplained, what could be's and how to make make something. She wanted to understand the world, then bend how she wished simply to see what it did. Pure science without ideals for a better world, or even the wish to make a profit."

His voice echoed pride and he looked as if this touched him to the depth of his heart as he spoke on. "She did have a the hooves to crave, so she made toys and many ponies loved her work, for she would make their parts move and even so of them played music, but she had no love for them. They lacked the one thing she wanted from them,. life." He dropped the bit on the table with a thud. "Soulless, life-less and does only want it was created to. She wanted something unexpected, something that would change how she saw things. So she began her work. A means to create life."

Stormy stood up as he went on, throwing his heart and soul into movement to add tot he favor of his story as he seem on the verge of preaching as he spoke. "She began to keep flowers, plants and bugs, studying them from lie till death. Till one day her favorite butterfly, Floaty was moments before she would pass on when when BANGBOOOMMMCRRRRRRRRACCKK!" He lifted his arms in the air as he went on. "Everyone in the village rushed to see what the light and noise had been. When they opened the door they were in shock. The room had come alive with toys, walking, walking and even asking ponies their names! The toys had been brought to life!"

Stormy sounded like a excited child as he spoke on with fury of words. "Each member of the town bought a toy, making them be their child's friend, assistants and some say one even became a deputy. Later Marietta learned after a toy broke in half they each held a strange looking coin like object. When removed." He made the gesture of pulling something out as he sat, sliding into his chair as he leaned in to whisper to her "The toy returned to being just a toy. She then used the coin to bring other things to life. Some say she even made train come to life once, but after a certain incident, which is it's own story in it's self happened. The townsfolk left across Equestria, taking their coins with them. To this day know one knows if they were a mere fantasy, or they truly exist. Hidden away with the bones of their creator."

Stormy scooped up his coin with grin as he tucked away his coin. "That may dear is a Livet Coin, If that explains it fully."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:27 pm

"Oh wow." Star said, "but, where did the Livet coins come from? She must have put them in the toys, or somepony had to. And what did the butterfly have to do with the story? Did the butterfly put the coins in? It doesn't make sense. The coins ha to have come from somewhere." She asked in a rush, as if she would forget if she asked them in turn.

The story was interesting, though Star even it away as simply a legend. She preferred to merely believe in things that can be proven or seen, not stories told for children.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:54 pm

"You know. Most ponies I tell that to never ask that question. That and that alone shows you have curiosity that might one have you be the stuff of legends." He grinned as he leaned on his right hoof, pressing his cheek up a bit as he watched the mare with that strange twinkle in his eyes. "I have always had love for stories and things no one believes. I love putting the doubt of what is real into a ponies heart in hopes they will be inspired to discover what is true." He lifted his head to turn to see someone walking by before returning to what he was saying as he lifted his hoof for the bartender to bring him a Dr.Pony soda. "I love to see how stories and reality have more then common then difference. Though I'd a mare of science might find me to be a bit to inconsistent, though we might share a common zeal for discovery."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:07 pm

Star tilted her head, a bit confused as to what the stallion was trying to say. Realizing it, she replied with "Discovering things, or rather, uncovering hidden knowledge, is my specialty. Well, technically that would be stars, okay, so it's my second specialty."

She laughed a bit, "Say, have you ever gone looking for the coins?" she asked quietly, as if her words would be stolen if they were heard by anypony else. She leaned closer to him, her hooves on the table, the robot-mouse blatantly disregarded.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:19 am

"What odd question." He wore his satisfactory grin as he leaned in a bit to copy her posture. "It almost sounds like I might have peaked your interest in something that hasn't been proven to exist. Funny how I can do that." He chuckled with merriment that could match Santa as strokes his goatee. "If I were to say I have, what sort of meaning would that have to you?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:39 am

"Well, to me that would mean you either A. believe they exist, or B. trying to prove they exist. I'd wager the first." she replied, grinning misheviously and a twinkle in her eye.

Star wasn't sure whether or not these coins existed, most likely they didn't, but she wanted to find out. The coins peaked an interest in her, drawing her in in a way only knowledge could. For she was a knowledge-seeker at heart.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:20 am

"This is something that could very well be true, but before you start getting excited I think a few introductions are in order." Stormy had lived a strange life, not one most ponies had. He had never thought of it as 'different', or more amazing then others. He took a joy knowing how a broom maker lived his quiet days compared to a warrior prince who saved his kingdom. It was the hunt to see the big picture. Stormy was certain that the world was like a restaurant. You had to sample everything at least once to get a true idea of the theme, type and model the restaurant was. This mare clearly had been hooked by what Stormy had said.

He had done well as a storyteller today. "My name is Stormy Hugheart, traveling storyteller as I had said once before. What is you age and name madam?" He asked as he leaned back a bit in his chair with a small smile across his face as the serve set down his drink.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 6:58 pm

Star dropped back to her chair, tilting it lazily.

"I'm Stargazer, though everypony calls me Star. And as for my age, that is none of your business." Star replied, raising an eyebrow and repressing a laugh. She sipped her drink quietly, laughing mentally.

Star really wasn't self-conscious about her age, she just found it funny to act like it. She wasn't even that old.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:38 am

"Touchy touchy aren't we? The joke is you turn 29 every year for the past ten right?" He grinned widely as he took a long drink of his Dr.Pony. How he loved the bubbly drink like a child. He had pertook in this pop his whole life and was certain to be drinking on his death bed, however he had recently took to getting fitter, making sugared drinks like this to become treats every so often instead of daily like he once had.

"Stargazer is such a nice name. So many famous ponies named Stargazer. Very traditional Equestrian, like mine. Stormy." He pointed at himself before clapping and giving a whistle as they asked if the crowd wanted a encore. "Though mine is more for someone with wings attached to thier back I have always thought it a good name. Fitting."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 2:50 am

Star laughed this time, grinning.

"Well thank you kind sir." she said in a mockingly formal voice, "Stormy..I like that name. I think it fits you quite well."

She leaned forward again, resting her elbow on the table. She had to say, the coins had captured her attention. She desperately wanted to go searching for them, or, at least, learn more about them.

"one more question, where and when did you first hear of the Livet coins?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 3:12 am

"Naturally my story has raised your interests, but I also have a few objectives myself." He sets his hoof on the table as he stands up a little straighter. "I have been looking for a unicorn with a bit of talent to aid me in something I have always wanted to do." He asks for you to hold a moment as he removes a thing of chalk and draws what looks like a fluffy little cloud on the table.

"I have always wanted to walk on a cloud. Make me a spell to enchant my hooves and I might have the means to find a coin like in the story."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 10:16 am

"Well I can't make you a spell. I can find one, but only the princesses have that kind of power." Star laughed, "but, as a matter of fact and lucky for you, I already know a cloud-walking spell. I've used it multiple times, though it takes a lot of energy, as it lasts a while."

She smirked as she ordered a glass of cider. The barista quickly returned with her drink, and she sipped it lightly.

"So when do you need this spell?"

Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 6:38 pm

Stormy chuckles a bit at the mare in her explanation as he finished his soda, lightly tapping his chest to avoid burping or feeling the bubbles. "A spell that allows non-Pegasus ponies to walk on clouds. I have always wanted to fly sense I was young, so naturally I would want this trick to last a life time." He removed from his saddle back a set of four hooves cover shoes. "Firstly I would say don't sell yourself short. A got a degree in magical lore, making me required to pass some high level magic theory and understanding. A alicorn level spell would be something like.. uh."

He tries to think of one on the top of his head as he itches his chin. "Like turning someone into a child, but a enchantment of a spell onto these shoes for instance.. well. That wouldn't be very hard at all. It would just require you re-casting the spell over a week or two till enough stored inside to work for a few years, needing only to be recharged so to speak."

He grinned widely as he pushed back his hair a bit. "So how about this trade," he lifted his hoof up. "I am low on funds at the moment. Let me remain at your home till the shoes are completed. In exchange I'll do dished and clean, all that jazz. Then when they are completed I will show you the best lead to one of these coins, if they do exist that is."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 7:47 pm

Star snorted, "My house? You mean my apartment? I already have somepony staying with me. There is an extra room, but it's covered in failed experiments. And what I meant was, you said 'Make me a spell to enchant my hooves.' I was explaining that I cannot, in fact, make a spell. But the cloud-walking spell that I know is fairly simple, easy to cast, and doesn't require a holder of the enchantment. Though I could, I suppose, place it on the boots, though it is meant for a pony in general. " she said slowly and casually, her tone a bit bored.

Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 1:57 am

"Experiments in your own home? Was a risk taker you are." he grinned widely as he leaned back to take a huff of the musty air in. "I wonder why you couldn't make a spell, care to explain? I have met unicorns that could only do a few tricks, but I have never met a unicorn who could 'make' a spell. I know some spells are beyond the level of some, but trying seemed like it fits under your profession."

He chuckled a bit as he stirred his hoof in the air to set his face on the table. "I would imagine enchanting books wouldn't be that hefty of the feat."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 13, 2013 12:30 pm

Stars rolled her eyes, "really? You think an ordinary unicorn can just make a spell out of thin air? It's not possible. Only the most talented of unicorns can do that." she laughed, "as for my experiments, they're mostly just random things I come up with. I have, actually, tried to make a spell-and failed. It's hard. No, rocks are hard. It's challenging." 

Star stood with a smile, "anywho, are we gonna enchant those boots or what?" She called, walking out of the tavern.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:50 pm

She sprang from her chair and seem to be leaving Stormy in the dust. He grinned widely as he reached his mouth down, grabbing the boots before putting them away and chasing after. "Well if we are to have a rock, then certainly finding those coins will have to search in a hard place! AHahahahahaha." he laughed with a jolly laugh as he moved next her side as they walked. "Then I suppose we have a deal then. Do what you can so I may walk on clouds, even if it is brief. In exchange I shall head you on the path to the coins. Though you might have to prepare for a bit of travelling. You don't mind up and leaving with a stranger such as myself do you?"

He grinned widely as he threw shook a bit to get his saddlebag to set on his back a little better. "I'd hate to make your mother cry or have some colt or filly think I stolen you away."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:36 pm

Star rolled her eyes, "I have nopony awaiting my return, well, except for Paradise-the pony I have staying with me. I'll just have to tell her, and it'll be fine." she grinned, trotting away towards her house. She arrived at the building and walked up the stairs, and up some more stairs, then down a hallway. 

"Here we are! Home sweet home, well, one of them." she laughed, opening the door to her apartment. It was a bit messy, with clutters of random things laying around. She shrugged her shoulders and picked some of them up, trying to make a pathway.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:56 pm

"Ahahahahahahaa. Your home is quite cozy and has a sense it is lived in a bit, though it shows you don't expect guests." he grinned widely as his eyes seem to be on the verge of amazed as he looked at everything. There was mundane things about. Chairs, tables and papers, but Stormy had a joy seeing how life unfolded. How could have everything gotten everywhere? Would only this mare arrange things away. Had he been in her hooves would he have decided the same? 

"I'd imagine you need bits to pay for this place. This little journey won't take a chunk out fo your wallet? Also will your roommate, guest rather be alright without you?" He asked with a eager tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unicorn's magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unicorn's magic   Unicorn's magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Unicorn's magic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next