My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Land of magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Badger

Badger

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 1:30 pm

Even if she rarely liked the outdoors in daytime, Moon Whistle had decided to go out for a walk in the woods. It seemed to be the best solution to drive out the cobwebs from her brain after too long sessions of studies, notes and writing research papers. She needed a break and they kept saying fresh air was good for you.

The woods were very nice at this time of the year. Late autumn was crispy and cold, painting the trees shimmering and shining with the frost. There was a thin veil of clouds in the sky, sunlight getting filtered trough them and tinting the environment in an interesting, cold, peachy tone.

Moon Whistle were not aimed at any direction, she just hopped, skipped and jumped however she wished to move on. She wore a scarf of all the colours of the rainbow around her neck and bright orange legwarmers to prevent the cold, although it seemed the needed some boots too. Ground was cold and icy to her hooves.

She forgot about the cold, as something touched her muzzle. Looking up, the blue unicorn noticed something interesting.
It was snowing. Small and delicate snowflakes were falling down from the clouds to cover the forest. Moon Whistle smiled with glee, as she looked up to the snow, then swiftly twirling beneath the falling flakes of snow. This made her feel like a little filly again. She danced in the woods.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:03 pm

"Like snow flakes we are born white and different as we fall to the ground, awaiting a fate said to be better then floating in the sky with a kiss from out mother cloud, telling us we will be free."

From the snow pile poked black tar eyes accompanied by jet black hair that was covered with snow. The expression was blank, as if he wasn't looking at the brightly dressed filly. "When we land we meet our fellow snowflake, but see that they have packed in mass of congested piles of dirty white. In this moment we learn that lies, colored like dirt on a forest floor become part of us and no longer are we white." He lifted his hoof from the snow to stick bubblegum in his mouth, chewing lightly as he watched sunlight danced over the snow, reflecting s brilliance to the tree surrounding.

"In the end. Truth is the sun and will melt the snow away, leaving only the lies to to be seen. Today. I will melt the snow you have so neatly packed." His face grew a smug expression as sat in the snow, now staring at the filly.
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:13 pm

Moon Whistle could have jumped out of her skin when she heard someone speak. The blue unicorn had thought she had been all alone to have her gleeful and goofy moment with the snow, twirling and jumping happily. She stopped, turned, and almost jumped out of her skin again. It seemed the white stranger had no difficulties in hiding in the snow, but now they were all visible with their black characteristics.

Shiver ran down her spine, as she wondered how long the stranger had been watching her goofing off in the rain of snowflakes.
Not to mention, she understood nothing of the words that the white pony had uttered out. What about truth, snow white lies and sun...?
Confused, Moon Whistle took a step back from the stranger and said:

"Excuse me?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:46 pm

"Bless you." He stood from the snow, reveling his lanky, white figure and cast his hoof through his hair, pushing the snow from it as his lips lightly smacked the gum. is horn light black and removed a package of tissues from his hind leg pack, which looked like a fanny pack for a leg.

"I once caught a cold. I fall over from the running I had to do to catch it." His hooves leaving barely a mark in the snow he stepped towards Moon Whistle, stopping uncomfortably close to the her. "Though now that we solved the problem if you sneeze. Their is no soup or warm blankets in the forest. I tried looking for them and caused a dam made of sticks to break."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 4:55 pm

"Uh-uh-uhm, I'm sorry, I don't understand." Moon Whistle stammered trough a sentence as the stranger came closer and closer, until standing way too close to her. What soup? What blankets? What dam, the Ponyville dam? What?
Her eyes wide, Moon Whistle wondered if the white-coated one was one of the patients from the closed ward of the hospital. Who knew?

"Uhm, ehh, it must be nasty to have a common cold..." she said, trying to back away, eventually bumping into a tree, that glittered like covered in jewels. But instead of jewels, there were ice crystals all around it.
She kept her eyes focused at the stranger, as if the pack of tissues held up with magic was the most dangerous thing in the world.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 5:05 pm

He wore a smug smile as he floated the tissues, setting them on her head and removing a notepad. "Recently." He stated, flipping a notebook to page three. "Ponyville has been under fear of a litter who has been dispensing trash in the White Tail Woods."

His attention was cut as he watched the ice fall around Moon Whistle, blinking for the frist time sense they had met and lowering his nose to press lightly against the fallen snow, as if he hadn't a clue what it was. "Each night I filled with the terror of the mind that houses no surface thoughts. Causing me to need coffee to stay awake. For if I do not discover the Truth. The nightmares will plague me."

He wore a smug smile as he turned his head up. "Shall you come forward with your crime, or shall you make a pool of lies, like quicksand that I must dive my hooves in and remove the shiny grain of Truth that was sweep into the pit."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 4:12 am

"B-b-buh-but-but-but..." Moon Whistle stammered as she was accused of littering the forest, even if it was the other unicorn, who had actually spread the napkins all over her head. Her horn flashed, as she gathered the tissues and pushed them back to the white unicorn.

Actually, Moon Whistle was having a little flare of anger flickering inside, but being baffled and all, she did not seem too angry to the outside.
"Buh-but, how are you going to prove I did it?" she then managed to ask, feeling a little curious of how the other pony was actually going to prove their accusations right. She tossed her mane over her shoulder, trying to remain confident in the situation - hopeless task, considering how she had first backed away and stammered.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 9:28 am

"Like chalk you cling to whatever pressed lightly against you. Turning the grey and black into powdered white. A world created by contrast and tricks of the eye. That is art." He said with deadpan expression before smug smile spread against his face. "You wear orange. That is a color that expresses openness and out going ambitious. Yet clearly being alone in forest shows only the opposite."

He shoved up some snow in his hoof and glazed at it as if he were holding diamonds before turning his unwavering gaze once more to the filly. "I never been able to enjoy a forest. I never seen a lime green bird before." He said without purpose as floated the tissues up in pile in front of him, folding them and tucking them away as the sound of the zipper was heard and notepad was removed. On the front was badge of some sort bound in leather on a notepad. A pen floated to the page as he sat. "Whenever I meet a mare that is as tall as me. I always ask their name and profession."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 11:40 am

The stranger talked in riddles, the blue unicorn had difficulties to understand what he tried to aim at with his words about chalk and whatnot. When the colour of her legwarmers was mentioned, she took a puzzled look at the mentioned colour, raising her legs for a little while.

"I was alone in a forest, because I - unlike you - enjoy nature, and needed fresh air. Ehh, ever heard of healthy habits?" she said to protect herself from possible accusations or whatever came to her way. Her tone of voice was becoming a tad sharper at the moment. How did this colt try to bully her to confess something she had not done and then dare to ask her name and profession. He was propably going to use them against her as well.

But then again, Moon Whistle noticed that if she did not give out her name, she would be accused of being secretive. What to do?
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 1:37 am

"I have been coming to the forest everyday. In search of the Truth that's puzzle requires every leaf that falls to make whole." He lifted up a leaf sticking out of the snow as a example. His body shivered from the cold, his teeth of verge of chattering yet his face and mannerisms seem unable to notice. "I have been unable to eat for the last two days, for I cannot fill the growing hunger till I find a clue."

His eyes followed the snowflakes as they lightly started falling around, studying each as they passed by with his black eyes ever searching, as if the Truth could be found written in them. "It's roar keeps me awake at night and protects me from the shadows that are cast when your eyes are closed and your breath is at ease."

He wrote something on his paper as he returned his expressionless gaze on the filly. "This forest has been stained with paint and wrappers of a half eaten sandwich. I have no connection to this forest. I have never been able to grow a single flower.." He said with a slight accent on the end. "You can only be proven innocence by first being guilty. This is why often I use this title. Detective. That was given to me after I wrote black marks into circles and understood the rights of others. However." He paused, looking at her rainbow scarf like he had only just noticed it. "I would pursuit the Truth without."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 4:06 am

To Moon Whistle, it seemed this white-coated individual did not actually have much fun on their freetime. And here she had thought that she was a work-maniac... But this pony took it to a whole new level.
She was silent as the other unicorn kept on having a monologue of their motives to harrass others in the woods. Moon Whistle rolled her eyes a little, as it seemed the white unicorn liked the sound of their own voice.

Then she noticed his gazing towards the rainbow scarf and Moon Whistle finally piped up:
"Oh, does this prove me be being guilty of stealing Mrs Cake's blueberry pie and sneaking a bottle of Apple Pop to my room?" she asked, her tone a little bit annoyed and mocking. True, she would not have done such petty things and sneaking about pop drinks and lemonades they could not even discuss, because she was an adult and living on her own.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 24, 2012 5:36 am

"You have a nice scarf." He replied as he tucked away his notepad, bring out two sticks of gum, one unwrapping and being set in his mouth and other floating in the air in front of her in offering as his eyes darted at times to catch a detail newly introduced. A falling leaf, a Squirrel poking out it's head and I rabbit thinking it's white coat hid it among the snow.

He seem turned towards the mare, as if he had just heard her speak, blinking once as he chewed on his gum softly, making large bubble before popping it and returning it to his mouth. "It's seems you have taken the forest as a confession box, as well as a crime scene." His complacent expression fell on his face as he tucked the gum between his teeth to save for later.

"I am not here for if you stole pies and water that has been mixed with lies to taste like lemons. I am here for what was left behind. The metal pan and broken bottle. Today. I discover your Truth." He stood from the snow as he walked over, taking the gum from the air and offering it too you.

"I am Funfact, a seeker of Truth."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Moon Whistle smacked her face with a hoof, when the accusations kept coming in. And she had just wanted a peaceful stroll in the woods, but now a creeping headache was starting somewhere at the back of her head and she was feeling tired and frustrated.

"Whatever your name is," she snapped, swinging her hoof at the offered chewing gum, "You don't understand sarcasm, or ponies in general for that matter, at all."
It seemed a frown was now permanently fixed on her face.

"The truth seems to be that you are a lonely pony with no friends or hobbies to keep yourself occupied, and therefore you harrass innocent fillies in forests like a massive creep."
Moon Whistle huffed a little. Peak of frustration flared as a tiny flame of anger and adrenaline shot made the blood to rush on her face - making her cheeks blaring hot.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 9:02 pm

He stood quiet as she explained her reasoning for why he was in the forest with focus few gave to another pony. He softly began chewing his gum as he floated the piece he offered to her back into his pack as he gave a single blink once she finished. "A forest is a place of before. When roars and squeaks were the strongest language. It is that words seem to fall short, or are painful to hear." His tone had a slight accent on the end as he lifted his hoof to stare down at as a soft snowflakes on it.

"My search for the Truth often keeps me busy. I have little time for coffee with others. I have many hobbies I perform on train rides to keep myself busy. I had to give up uni-cycling on the train however." He quickly stepped over the snow pile, approaching the mare till he was a step away from hitting her nose to his. "When we sleep in a blanket of lies with curtains made to keep the Truth out. We grow anger in our hearts when someone opens the curtains wide, waking us in confusion."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:22 am

Moon Whistle did not really like it, when Funfact came again too close to her, almost nose to nose. As she had already backed away against a treetrunk, there was no more space to back away to, so the closeness of the other unicorn made her feel extremely uncomfortable. Also, the odd one kept on ranting about the truth and lies, as if of accusing her of hiding the truth.

"Ponies also get angry, when they are accused of things without proof." she said, then bracing herself. This situation was pretty much making her feel anxious and sick - especially with the other pony with no idea about the concept of such things as personal space.
Moon Whistle raised her front hooves in order to push the white-coated unicorn away from her.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2012 11:38 am

Funfact's hooves raised to set on her shoulders as her's pressed against his chest that was almost as cold as the ice around them. "There is no music for dancing. we'll have to whistle a tune." He then pulled to move her into position, half pulling her into a dance as he softly keep tempo, making soft tickles as the snow piled on his jet black hair and sat in a little pile on his nose.

He switched to tapping her shoulder to keep the tempo as his ranted. "Like twisting vines we climb trees to touch the light of the sun. We thorns and poisons to protect ourselves. Growing with half-Truths and water from a nearby sewer. We only ever get the cracks of light in the spaces of the trees. Never knowing we could grown to such heights."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 1:09 am

Not really listening the rant of the white unicorn, Moon Whistle was actually feeling upset and scared. She was held against her will and that made her large eyes turn misty with tears. It did not matter how much she tried to push the tears back, she finally gulped and stream of pure agony started rolling down her cheeks.

"P-please let go of me..." she asked weakly, trying not to stutter or stammer the sentence, not succeeding.

[Sorry I took so long to reply. I have been somewhat stumped with this character.]
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 12:02 pm

{It happens. Don't worry about it. I do late replies myself. *Grin*}

"I hadn't considered that all fillies don't love dancing." He blinked, taking a look down and then up as if to confirm you were truly a filly. "Lies cannot drink fresh water. Only the salty drops that fall from our eyes." He released her as he stepped back to gaze at his own hoof. "Like when you get a feeling of weight that was added and no muscles can lift from you." His black tar eyes turned to look at the filly as his horn lit black with a napkin to press at her cheeks, only to get stuck and remain on her face.

"Like Restaurants we show were open, letting others in. Only to learn they don't like everything menu and when you bring something burnt out.. they never come back. That's why you should always sell free refills." He smiled like his talk had helped her in heart felt way as he picked up a pile of snow, forming a snowball.

"Would you like to have a snowball duel? I always challenge someone to one if make a snowball. It's one of my rules."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Moon Whistle tore the napkins off her face with her levitating magic and crumpled them into a ball, very much similar to a snowball. She pushed it back at the white-coated unicorn, hot tears still running down her cheeks. She had been embarrassed thoroughly, and she wanted to go home now, maybe cry into her pillow and then take a nap.

"Not all fillies like to be touched by strangers at all." she muttered, turning away. "Keep your snowball fight. I am not dueling with you, I am going home."
With that, she walked away from the other unicorn, hoping they would not follow her and keep on bothering her with their nonsense.

[Sorry that the reply took so long. Oh, and Moon Whistle is walking away, but it does not mean the play has to end there.]
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 24, 2012 8:41 pm

{I Know. XD}

He blinked once, standing as he lifted the napkin and snow ball, placing them on his back as he followed behind her. "Strange too be touched we build fences in fear of rabbits eating are gardens, only to see we are rabbits ourselves." He made no noise as he walked softly in the snow, only making a soft crunch when he stepped into a deeper part of it as he followed the filly.

"You said you didn't want to duel, yet you threw a snowball made of pressed paper, softly wet with melted snow." He wore smug smile as they saw the forest clearing ahead. "Mix signals make for poor radio towers."
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:37 am

Moon Whistle blew out some air in frustration, taking a sideglance at Funfact following her. He had a lot of theories, no doubt about that.
"Uhhh." she groaned, rolling her eyes, "I did not throw it, I pushed it back to you." she corrected the other unicorn, taking a moment to swipe her eyes clean, but then kept on trotting.

"The situation seems to be like that I am damned if I do, and damned if I don't, so whatever you are looking from me..." her train of a sentence died to a simple shrug. He said he wanted truth, and Moon Whistle had given it to him, but the white-coated pony had chosen not to believe, or so it seemed to the astronomer. Now she was afraid that the other unicorn would eventually continue the harrassment and maybe even follow her to the front door of her home and stalk her.

This idea made Moon Whistle shiver a little. Now what would Iccy say to that?
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 12:05 am

"My investigation has nothing too do with if a snowball is thrown. I am not a Umpire. I am Detective. A seeker of Truth, no matter how little." He tasted a piece of snow that fell near his mouth as he crunched along at his still pace, yet maintained a brisk speed. His muscles the very least it took to propel him forward as his eyes seem to drink in the world. The rabbit's hole caved in with snow, the eighteen sticks among the dirt, the ten street lights flicking with lights wrapped around the poles for the holidays and forty seven stones heads in the cobblestone street they walked.

"Till I have questioned you and prove your innocence. The nightmares will flood my mind, driving me to search for clues to the real lies after three cups of coffee." He sounded sort of sad as he spoke, wandering almost now as he likely would continue to her house. "We never think that the world would decide we are guilty till we are proven otherwise. Till were hit with baseballs, cotton balls and wadded up newspapers, bruising are hearts with lies and sadness. Truth is the only thing that will fix your heart."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Land of magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Land of magic   Land of magic I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Land of magic
Page 1 of 1