My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Storm Runner

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quill Tip

Quill Tip

Storm Runner Empty
PostSubject: Storm Runner   Storm Runner I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:47 pm

Name: Storm Runner
Storm Runner Lightn10
Species:Pegasus
Mane: Darkish blue, slightly grey, neatly brushed
Tail:Long, same as mane
Eyes: Light green
Body:Athletic build, white
Cutie Mark:a black lightning bolt
Age (Baby,adult): older adult
Personality: friendly to everypony she meets, very down to earth, competiative, she will always be up for some kind of competition or any kind of adventure
Dislikes: bragging, something interuprting her concentration on what she's doing, losing, disrespect
History: Like alot of pegasi, Storm was born in Cloudsdale. At the junior speedsters flight camp, she proved herself as a remarkable flyer, earning her cutie mark after winning a very close night race. As soon as she was old enough, Storm auditioned for the Wonderbolts, and got in. She spent several years performing tricks for thousands of ponies, and doing what she did best: racing, but one day, while performing in front of a large crowd in Manehaten, she lost control, and crashed. She broke her win in several places, with at least a dozen more sprains, which put her out of the rest of the performing season. While in the hospital recovering, she thought about how lucky she had been, and decided to retire from the Wonderbolts. Storm recovered, but her wings never really felt the same afterwards. She took up a job as a weather monitor, making sure nothing got out of hand when it came to storms and other severe weather. Her job allows her to travel all around Equestria, meeting new ponies, and seeing new places, but she mostly enjoys the big cities like Manehaten or Canterlot.

Last edited by Quill Tip on Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

Storm Runner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Runner   Storm Runner I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:23 am

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Storm Runner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Runner   Storm Runner I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 12:33 am

I approve as well. A plausible job for a pegasus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Storm Runner Empty
PostSubject: Re: Storm Runner   Storm Runner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Storm Runner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Creations :: Submitted Creations :: Pegasi-
Jump to: