My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A different way to enjoy the tavern.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

A different way to enjoy the tavern. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 6:43 pm

"Alright, sure, awesome, definitely, yes!"

A smile was accompanied by a blush as Bolt watched Snow.

"You're great, you know that?" She didn't stop her circling. "I mean, I just met you a few hours ago, when ya think about it. Or was it longer than that? Not sure if I.. remember.. oh well!"

Bolt looked up at the sun, judging the time that had gone by. But soon gave up as he realized he was no good at telling the time by watching where the sun had been and it was.

"Well thats the idea Snow. I want to get to know you better and what better way to get to know each other than to go out and have lunch together right? Its better than just standing out here all day."

Although a part of Bolt said that just standing and talking with Snow would actually be something that he would enjoy, if not look forward to doing.

Bolt started to laughed as Snow almost started galloping away in excitement.

"Um.. you first,"

"Right this way my lady."

Bolt said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

A different way to enjoy the tavern.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2