My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A different way to enjoy the tavern.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

A different way to enjoy the tavern. Empty
PostSubject: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:31 am

Snowdrift's hooves created a pleasant clopping noise on the road. The street was full, as always, with ponies, either just walking or sitting down for a nice chat. She smiled widely, as she always did when surrounded by large groups.
Though she'd grown up in Ponyville, she found it odd that she hadn't made any close friends, or even learned the names of most ponies. She chalked that up to her favourite pastime, which happened to be making it snow in as large quantities as she could manage. But her mother had always told her that if she had to mess with the weather, it would have to be on the outskirts of the city where the snow wouldn't bother anypony.

Snow still didn't see how making it snow could be a bad thing. But.. well, her mother wasn't here right now. She was all the way in Cloudsdale!
Thinking of this, Snow's ears perked up. Of course, what better way to celebrate her own place than by reintroducing herself to Ponyville? And, what better way to do that than to bring some snow into this boring, nice day.
She looked to her left. Ah, she was near the Tavern. Snow didn't drink, but a popular building like this seemed as good a place as any to get some attention.
Grinning again, she did a little jump into the air, clicking her back hooves with a satisfying clop.

"It's a good thing its not too dry today..." She said to herself, her horn beginning to glow with an icy blue aura. Making snow fall in just one little place didn't seem to hard, though this was one of the few times she wished she'd been born a pegasus. They made weather seem so easy...

About a minute later, the surrounding area had acquired a pleasant chill to it. A few seconds after that, a wind carrying frozen vapour surrounded the tavern. Snowdrift's horn glowed even brighter, and she grit her teeth a bit as she went to work.
As she finished, she took a few steps back to admire her handiwork. The tavern's roof was covered in a thick blanket of snow, and heaps of the stuff surrounded the sides. Snowdrift had been sure not to cover anything important.

With an excited yell, she dashed into a nearby heap, her white coat blending well with the soft snow. She poked her head out, now looking out at the street. Surely this would cause quite a commotion. Wonderful!

Last edited by Snowdrift on Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 3:09 pm

Golden rubbed his eyes as he walked out of the tavern and into. Snow? Golden was confused, he hadn't know of any weather pegasia who had been working in the area and back at Cloudsdale there was now call for snow in Ponyville. For the first time in a while, Golden was speechless.

"Wha..."

Was all Golden managed as he survayed the snow, upon closer inspection he saw that it had only covered the tavern. He felt like he had stepped into one of the stories Hugeheart had just told him in the tavern. Golden looked down at the snow under his hoofs. It felt like snow, it was wet like snow, it was even cold like when it snowed. But how did it happen? Golden looked around again, seeing something he had missed, an ice blue mane stuck out against the white snow, following it he saw blue eyes staring back at him.

"Erm... Hi there. Did you see the Pegasus who did this? I'm supposed to be doing weather around Ponyville this week and I'm pretty sure its not meant to snow."
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 4:49 pm

At once, Snowdrift hopped out of the snow pile, sending up a spray of the stuff. She was excited, as the pegasus that had just exited the tavern seemed quite surprised. His coat was a pretty golden colour, Snow noted, her eyes moving to the pegasus' flank. A lightning bolt, huh? Well, pegasai were in charge of the weather, but Snow hoped the bolt meant this pony was exciting.

"Oh, that wasn't a pegasus. It was me! Name's Snowdrift." Her horn glowed blue again, expressing her excitement and underlining her statement at the same time. She walked herself a bit closer to the pegasus, barely controlling the urge to hop back into the snow. "Pretty good job, right? The tavern looks better, too."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 7:46 pm

"Pretty good job, right? The tavern looks better, too."

It took a while for Golden to process what the unicorn had just said. A unicorn, controlling the weather? It was unheard of in Ponyville, well at least to Golden.

"Soo... You're saying that you did all of this?"

Asked Golden as he pointed to the snow.

"As well as the wind and cold?"

Golden shook his head slightly as he thought.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 8:48 pm

"Well... yeah." Snow sat down on her rump, a bit perplexed by the pegasus' confusion. It took her a moment to realize that he was confused because he thought she'd made it snow from the clouds. She had no idea how to do that, though it was an admittedly fun thought.
"I can't control the weather, if that's what you're wondering" her grin was back. "I just made it cold, and I froze a bit of water.. though I'm not very good at making pretty snowflakes like you guys do." She was referring, of course, to the wonderful, falling snow the pegasai sometimes made in the winter. "Actually, all I can really do with my magic is create wind or make things cold. I can't even lift an apple a foot in the air." She giggled then, and it was apparent that she really didn't care how limited her magic was.
As she looked at the pegasus' coat again, having taken a liking to the colour, she noticed, for the first time, that his eyes were different colours. It sparked her interest. "Oh, your eyes, one's blue, and one's green! How cool. Were you born that way? Oh, and what should I call you?" She suddenly asked.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:27 am

Oh, your eyes, one's blue, and one's green! How cool. Were you born that way? Oh, and what should I call you

Suddenly Golden's demeanor changed, a smile plastered his face and he almost looked like he was jumping with joy.

"Thats amazing! I knew magic was involved when it came to Pegasai making clouds, but I never knew to what extent, but this, this is amazing!"

Golden pranced around in the snow briefly.

"Sorry about that."

Said Golden sheepishly.

I just love learning about things, especially when it comes to weather.

He smiled at the snow white pony.

"My name is Golden Bolt, and yes I was born with my eyes like this. It a very rare defect in ponies. Its called Hetrochromania, but I like it. It doesn't affect my eye sight at all and I like the colours.

Golden smiled again, before continuing.

"And what about you? What do I call the pony who just snowed in the tavern? Also can you revert the snow back into the air?"

Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 12:16 am

Snowdrift didn't move from her sitting position, happy to be cushioned by the snow. She nodded as she listened, her ears perking forward a bit, listening intently. When it seemed this 'Golden Bolt' had finished, she nodded again, standing herself back up.
"Herto.. Hetzo... Hetero.. ah, forget it. Whatever its called, its pretty. Blue like ice and green like fir trees!" Snowdrift was fond of fir trees. They looked so dark and bright at the same time when surrounded by snow. It was also great fun to shake their boughs and drop some of the stuff onto unsuspecting ponies.
"And as for my name... its Snowdrift! So fitting, right?" She pranced about much like Bolt had, kicking up even more powder. As she did, though, she noticed how much the tavern really had been heaped with snow. She then looked around, her nose to the ground as she examined her snow against the clean path leading to the building. Perhaps it wasn't so great to just leave it here...
"But I can't turn it back into water vapour." Snow's thoughts finished out of her mouth. That would require heating it up again, and she had no idea how to use that spell.
"I, ah.. can't really reverse it. Do you think it'll bother anypony? I could move it, I guess..." She didn't say how tired it would make her. But, mother had always told Snow to clean up her messes, and though it was fun, for other ponies the snow was probably a nuisance. She looked at the pegasus again. Oh, right, Golden Bolt.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:52 am

"I, ah.. can't really reverse it. Do you think it'll bother anypony? I could move it, I guess..."

Golden chuckled. So Snowdrift, which was a fitting name for such a pony, was able to create blankets of snow, but couldn't heat it back into water vapor. Golden smiled at Snowdrift.

"Do you mind if I call you Snow?"

Golden asked before digging his fore-hoofs into the snow and dragging them in a circle around him.

"You see Snow, one of the things gifted to pegasia from Celestia, is that we are able to instantly change forms of water. Say for instance we want to change water into water vapor. We don't heat it up, we pull it out of the water with our hoofs."

Golden pointed at the circle he had drawn in the snow.

"Watch."

He said with a smile, before lightly placing a hoof on the circle. At first nothing seemed to happen but then suddenly the snow inside the circle grew smaller and smaller, gathering up under Golden's hoof as a small ball of water. When all the snow had been turned into water and was in the ball on Golden's hoof, he picked it up to his face and blew gently into the water. The ball of water slowly turned into steam and floated away into the sky.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:13 pm

"Uh, yeah, call me Snow if I can call you Bolt..." Normally, Snow's speech didn't trail off as it did just now, being the loud and boisterous pony as she was, but she couldn't help but stare mesmerized at the weather magic the pegasus was performing. In hindsight, her wonder was rather silly.
She'd seen her mother perform similar tricks several times before, so it really shouldn't have been surprising, but there was just something about weather that got her tail twitching. Snow's ears involuntarily moved forward, catching what he said eagerly. When Bolt had finished, she bounded forward, intent on spraying him with what was left of the snow just because she could.
"But really, that's like.. really, really amazing! I kinda wish I could do it to, but you know, I guess I'm happy with my own magic. Though now that I think about it, maybe at least figuring out how in Equestria unicorns use telekenesis would be good." She said this very fast, her short tail swishing again, as she circled Bolt.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:31 pm

"Uh, yeah, call me Snow if I can call you Bolt..."

Golden smiled, he liked the nickname 'Bolt', it made him feel like he was about to explode into something exciting. He chuckled. Snow seemed to be mesmerized by what was happening in front of her. Golden wondered just how interested she was in the weather, was it a hobby or a passion for her? Golden blew the last of the water away when he turned to Snow.

"Yeah, you can call me Bolt. I actually lik-"

Golden was cut short as cold wet snow was sprayed onto his face. Golden wiped his hoof over his face, clearing any snow off of his muzzle. A smile on his face.

"But really, that's like.. really, really amazing! I kinda wish I could do it to, but you know, I guess I'm happy with my own magic. Though now that I think about it, maybe at least figuring out how in Equestria unicorns use telekenesis would be good."

A surprised look came over Bolt's face, but a sly smile crept up his mouth.

"Oh? You can catch objects with magic? So that must mean-"

Bolt bent down and picked up a hoof full of snow.

"-You won't be able to catch these!"

Bolt laughed as he playfully threw a snow ball at Snow.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Snowdrift, caught off guard by the sudden assault, took the snowball right in the muzzle. She blinked and sneezed once, surprised and shaking the snow off.
Finally realizing what had happened, her mouth turned up into a smile and she laughed."Alright, catching things.... yeah, not my best! But..." Her horn glowed blue again, and she lowered her head, looking like she was about to pounce. Instead of pouncing, though, she reared up, sending the remaining snow all at once towards Bolt, intent on covering him completely.
"I play to win in a snowball fight!" She laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 11:31 am

"Alright, catching things.... yeah, not my best! But..."

Golden laughed playfully as the snow ball plowed into Snow's face. He was already reaching for another snowball.

"But?"

Golden asked with a sly smile. He was waiting for Snow to charge, after seeing her lower her head, his wings at the ready to fly him above her as she charged.

"I play to win in a snowball fight!"

Golden laughed, his smug smile still on his face until suddenly a wall of snow was lifted from the ground and closed in on Golden.

"Oh Celestia... Wait what areyoudoingyou'regonnafreezemeintoanicecu-"

*Fwump*

Golden opened his eyes. To his surprise he could still make out which way was up. Golden chuckled, before sticking a hoof up through the snow and waved it around.

"Ok, ok. You win! I surrender!"

Came a muffled voice from the heap.

Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 10:46 pm

Snow found this absolutely hilarious, and she showed it.
After stamping her hoof to the ground several times, the spasms of laughter finally ceased. She used her magic to blow the snow away, freeing Bolt.
"I wish you could have seen your face. Priceless..."
She didn't say how much of a good sport he was. Most ponies got a little cross with her after something like that, and, though that was funny too, it was somehow much more satisfying when Bolt had laughed along with her.
Snowdrift shook a few stray flakes from her mane, shaking her head, and then did the same with her tail. She felt kind of winded, a side effect of doing so much magic in such a short time. She didn't know, of course, but her magic was unpolished; she wasted energy on what would normally be simple tasks. It probably all came down to never having extended interaction with another unicorn.
Pegasi, though, they were like family. Well, they really were family.
"You're a full-time weather pony, right Bolt?" She suddenly asked. She couldn't remember if he'd already told her. He had, soon after they'd met, but the fact had gone right over Snowdrift's head.
"It's just that, you're so good with all that weather stuff to do. It's just like when Mum does all these great things, like make clouds in cool shapes, while Dad can barely make it drizzle. But he is the better flier, so I guess it balances out.... hey, that reminds me, are you a good flier? I haven't seen you do it yet. I mean, you must be, if your job is in weather. Do they let you in if you're no good? Well, that's not to say you aren't good, I mean, you probably are, but...." She stopped talking. She'd gone off on a tangent again.
She gave an embarrassed smile, along with a short, "Um.. sorry, sorry."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 5:11 pm

"I wish you could have seen your face. Priceless..."

Golden playfully stuck his tongue out at Snow and inched closed, threatening to lick her, before he started laughing. Golden smiled at Snow as he shook the snow out his mane.

"You're a full-time weather pony, right Bolt?"

"Yep, why you ask?"

Golden asked, trying to remember if he had told Snow he was a weather pegasus. He was sure he did, but didn't let it bother him. Snow was to much fun to let something as small as forgetting something to bother him. He listen to Snow as she spoke, but as he was about to answer Snow continued talking, stuck in her own thoughts. Golden couldn't help but chuckle as she spoke. Something about the way she thought while she spoke made Golden feel like everything she said was extremely genuine.

"Um.. sorry, sorry."

Golden couldn't help but laugh. Something about Snow just 'clicked' with Golden.

"Why would you be sorry? You've done nothing wrong."

Golden said with a smile on his face.

"But to answer your questions; I like to think I'm a good flier, not the best there is, but not the worst either. You can also apply to be a weather pegasai, even if you don't fly all that well, but you will go under a lot of training before your allowed to work with clouds and you never said your parents were Pegasai! Thats quite an interesting situation. Do your parents live on the ground? Or are they in Cloudsdale?

Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 6:32 pm

Snow smiled back at the pegasus, thrilled that he kept up just fine with her flood of questions. She cocked her head as she realized that, yes, she hadn't mentioned both of her parents were pegasi. Was that important? Bolt seemed to think it was cool, so...
"Ah, yes, they are! They can't really come to Ponyville often, though. Mum does the weather for Canterlot and a few other places, I think. She says Canterlot is annoying because the ponies never want it to rain there, but of course it has to sometime, right?" She said, prancing around a bit more, her excitement winning over her tiredness.
"Oh, and Dad?" She stopped. "His job is really cool. He hardly gets any time off, but he's in the Royal Guard, so it can't really be helped, can it?"
Snowdrift looked at Bolt again. The pegasus seemed interested in what she had to say, even though he was so interesting himself. It occurred to her that most ponies didn't talk to her for this long. Something about never being able to get a word in.
Unable to stand still any longer, she resumed her walking around.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:12 am

Golden laughed while Snow spoke. He remembered when he had to clear the sky over Canterlot once and managed to dump an entire cloud of rain of a pony he knew. He turned on the spot following Snow as she pranced around him. Chuckling inside, she was extremely energetic she might be one of the few ponies who might be able to keep up with Golden Bolt.

Royal Gaurd? Bolt though. Quite an occupation.

"Guess not. Princess needs her protection. I'm sure you must be proud of your father."

Bolt thought for a moment, keeping an eye on Snow as she looked at him for a moment, before she started walking around again. Bolt smiled.

"Whats your mothers name? I might know her and if she has your eyes, I doubt I would forget her."

Golden asked with a grin on his face, for all he knew Snow's mother could have been one of the more 'respected' Weather Pegasia, but the truth was in Snow's eyes. They were brilliant, like ice on a lake on a snow white morning. It made Bolt feel like Snow was pure in a sense. Everything she did, she did with purpose.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 11:26 pm

"Hm, my eyes?" Snow had never really thought about them before. But Bolt mentioning them gave her a weird feeling of pride. She loved the attention, the way his eyes followed her and kept the conversation going.
At the mention of it, she tried to remember her mother's colour. It took a bit longer than Snow would have liked. It had only been a few weeks... she stopped circling to think some more.
"Her name was Ice Feather, and her eyes... um..." Were they blue? She glanced at Bolt's eyes, the subject currently on her mind guiding her. Ah!
"That's it!" Snow cried, louder than she'd intended, seeing as the pegasus was a mere two feet away. She realized only after the words escaped her, offering a small apologetic smile his way. "They're the same colour as your right eye. I got Dad's colour." She was happy to have remembered, and a little amused by the coincidence, especially considering the wide range of colours a pony's eyes could be. Excited, she resumed her pacing.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:35 pm

"Her name was Ice Feather, and her eyes... um..."

Ice Feather... I don't think I've ever met an Ice Feather.

A strange thing happened when Bolt asked Snow a question about her mothers eyes.

Snow stood still.

It was rather strange for Bolt to see such an active pony suddenly stop dead as she thought. She quickly glance up at Bolt before she continued thinking. For a moment Bolt thought he might have stumbled across some bad memory Snow had of her mother. He leaned in closer to Snow, in an attempt to comfort here.

Suddenly Bolts mind was filled with a cry of "Ah!" and was completely taken by surprised from the sudden change of communication. He jumped back slightly as he recoiled from the unexpected exclamation.

"I take you remembered her eyes?"

Bolt hazarded, as he was flashed an apologetic smile from Snow.

"They're the same colour as your right eye. I got Dad's colour."

"Well thats definitely interesting."

Bolt said honestly. A smile on his face.

"I don't even remember how my eye looks any more."

Bolt said, as he scrunched up his face and began squinting as he attempted to get a look at his right eye, but soon realized the impossibility of it.

"How about you describe how my eye looks to you? Maybe then I can remember how it looks. Or at least try too."

He said as he chuckled. He wondered if Snow would be able to stand still long enough to get a decent look at his eyes, although, Snow was always full of surprises.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 10:50 pm

Snowdrift was a bit surprised at what Bolt had said. He didn't remember how his eyes looked? Surely with such a beautiful coat, and such interesting eyes, the stallion would spend at least a bit of time looking in a mirror?
Apparently not. It was cool, actually.
She grinned at the look of concentration on his face as he tried to get a look at it, nodding. "Sure, sure! Lessee...." She stopped, making herself stand still to get a better look. She found herself stepping a few hooves closer, fascinated by the colour as she was. The blue really was just like Ice Feather's.
"It's a really bright blue. A bit dazzling, actually. But warm...." She felt a twinge of loneliness in her chest. Snow almost laughed. Was she really starting to miss her mother, who'd only been gone for a few weeks, just because Bolt's eye was the same colour? She was a full-grown mare now, for Celestia's sake!
"Um..." She shook her head, trying to put those thoughts out of her mind and a smile back on her face. "I'm sure what else to say besides it being so bright and cheerful, not like the sky or the ocean, more like a flower." Like a flower, that was it!
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 5:13 pm

"I'm sure what else to say besides it being so bright and cheerful, not like the sky or the ocean, more like a flower."

Bolt smiled, while Snow was staring into his eyes, he was staring back. Her ice blue eyes were extremely bright, yet calming at the same time. It reminded Bolt of the ocean as it the tide went out on a cold winters day, like a smooth wave gently lapping against the shore. But Snows personality was that of a mirror compared to that of her eyes; energetic, eccentric and full of life. An ocean in a tropical storm. The contrast between the two fitted together was well as Penutbutter and Jam did on toast.

It made butterflies flop in Bolt's belly.

"Thanks."

He said sheepishly, a slight blush painting his cheeks.

"Noponys ever said anything like that to me before.

He smiled a smile that threatened to become contagious.

"I really like your eyes too. They remind me of an ocean at low tide on a winters day. They are so bright, but at the same time they are extremely calming."

Subconsciously Bolt took a step closer to Snow and was suddenly hit with an incredible smell of, what Bolt could only attempt to describe as 'Cold'. To his surprise, he quite enjoyed it.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:49 am

Snow smiled back, as you did when somepony looked at you with such a big grin. She glowed again as he complimented her eyes, a bit of vanity for her appearance showing up again. Snowdrift had always been proud of her eyes beautiful colour, and Bolt's describing it the way he did was a welcome validation. It was also, just... nice. She realized the pegasus had gotten a bit closer, and that only made her smile more. Maybe it was the way Bolt spoke, plainly and without beating around the bush.
For reasons she couldn't quite place, her cheeks had begun to heat up, and a small blush appears, surely visible against her colouring.
"Um... you know, nopony's ever said anything like that to me before, either."
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 5:46 am

"Um... you know, nopony's ever said anything like that to me before, either."

"Well I guess I should say things like that more often then hey?"

Bolt's smiled faltered for a moment, as panic slowly worked its way up his body. the realization of the fact that he had actually just said that, instead of thinking it, was slowly washing over him. His cheeks started to burn as he felt blood rush to his face.

Bolt wanted to facehoof.

"Um... well I mean, if that was ok with you? Because I wouldn't mind being able to tell you things like that when we were together. I mean, if we walked into each other at a later stage, not that I don't want to see you I mean, Unless you have a Stallionfriend, then I would respect you and your Stallion, but I would still like to be friends and..."

Bolt took a breath. Accepting the fact that he was fighting a loosing battle.

"What I mean is; well I'd really like to get to know you better. Maybe we could go and get something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 10:28 pm

Snow's head went to the side, expressing her growing confusion. Bolt had been very straightforward up to now, but he suddenly seemed anxious. Or.. wait, was he anxious? She couldn't tell, having never been good at reading ponies. Her confusion grew when he began to go on about stallionfriends.
A stallionfriend? She'd never thought about one, much less had one. Why was he...?
Oh!
"Bolt, you're asking me out?" She exclaimed with a huge smile of realization, immediately followed by a blush mirroring Bolt's when she'd realized what she'd said.
"Um.. I mean..." She began, embarrassed but unable to disguise her excitement.
"Actually, wait, I do mean that! Yes, sure, we can go out. Or date. S'what... you meant, right?" Being Snow, she didn't bother trying to conceal her joy, because she didn't just have a new friend, she had a friend who was interested in her, and not in that awesome way he'd already been interested in her, but the even more awesome way that he implied.
Snow's thoughts weren't on much besides Bolt at the moment, so once she had decided he'd definitely asked her out, she was all for it. Jump right into it, just like she always did with snowdrifts, except she didn't think this snowdrift would actually be a block of painful ice. She hoped.
Back to top Go down
Golden Bolt

Golden Bolt

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:26 pm

"Bolt, you're asking me out?"

"Well ye I am."

Bolt began, a nervous smile on his face as he watched Snow almost bounce with excitement.

"Actually, wait, I do mean that! Yes, sure, we can go out. Or date. S'what... you meant, right?"

Bolt laughed, he really did enjoy having Snow around.

"Yes Snow, I want to go out on a date and great! Theres a place in the center of Ponyville. Makes some of the best hay you will ever taste."

Bolt turned towards Ponyville, while he looked at Snow. This was going to be great! Snow is always such a fun pony, she never has any qualms about doing things and jumps into situations head first. A quality Bolt quite admired.

"C'mon, its not far from here."

Bolt said, a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Snowdrift

Snowdrift

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:16 pm

"Alright, sure, awesome, definitely, yes!" Snow said them all, in her excitement not taking the time to choose, she trotted around Bolt with renewed vigor, occasionally clicking her hooves together to create a satisfying 'clop'.
"You're great, you know that?" She didn't stop her circling. "I mean, I just met you a few hours ago, when ya think about it. Or was it longer than that? Not sure if I.. remember.. oh well!" With another 'clop' sound from her two front hooves, she shot ahead, nearly breaking into a gallop before realizing that she wasn't sure where they were going.
"Um.. you first," Snowdrift giggled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A different way to enjoy the tavern.   A different way to enjoy the tavern. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A different way to enjoy the tavern.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next