My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Another visit to the tavern.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Another visit to the tavern. Empty
PostSubject: Another visit to the tavern.   Another visit to the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 10:54 pm

Gloom pushed the front door open and rushed to the seat closest to the bartender. "I'll have a Bacardi 151 please!" He said with excitement. He couldn't wait to get his hooves on another glass of that stuff, it drove him crazy.
Back to top Go down
llxmeatballxll

llxmeatballxll

PostSubject: Re: Another visit to the tavern.   Another visit to the tavern. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 pm

He could feel the road between his hooves as he trotted down; his head up and his dark caramel colored mane bounced with each step. Sir Whinklehoof did stand out in crowds with his coal colored top hat, having a red ribbon wrapped around the waist of it, and his lavender bow tie around his neck and also a monocle on his left eye. Though, someponies could say he was just spiffy and neat but what was really odd was the scarlet red balloon tied around his tail with a yellow string. It just floated up, seeming to wish to touch the sky but yet bounded.

Whinkle though soon passsed a tavern and it caught the young gentlecolt's eyes. He turned his head toward it after he stopped walking "well! look at this little nifty place", the curious pony said aloud and walked toward the door "Mr.Balloon, we have time to dilly dally right chap? yes?...Jolly good!". Sir Whinklehoof happily walked through those doors with a small curled smile on his face. His green eyes looked around, slightly sparkling with excitement "ooo, what a lovely place!", he said and soon looked around for a seat with that red balloon floating above him, reflecting some shine when the light hit it.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Another visit to the tavern.   Another visit to the tavern. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 pm

"Ohh, hold that thought!" Gloom said with an alerted tone. He bounced off his seat and started running for the bathroom urgently. Not paying attention to his surroundings, he ran straight in to a fancy-dressed pony, pushing them both on to the ground. "Oh, im very sorry mister. I wasn't paying attention." He said as he helped the gentlecolt up. Just as he was done, he let out a loud "Ohhhh!" as he ran to the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
llxmeatballxll

llxmeatballxll

PostSubject: Re: Another visit to the tavern.   Another visit to the tavern. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:14 pm

Sir Whinkle was just minding his business, trying to find a perfect place to sit but suddenly he was hit what felt as if it was a large train "OOF! By Celestia!", the young colt came tumbling to the ground hitting the hard floor. Luckily the balloon on his tail didn't get crushed from the two and dodged the whole thing and manged to stay in the air. Though Whinkle's monocle had flown off his face and cracked when hitting the floor.

The colt looked over to the "train" but only sow a larger colt who had helped him up with a "sorry mister", but then quickly dashed away to private quarters leaving Whinklehoof standing there with widen eyes. He didn't expect to be run down to the ground when coming here but oh well he wasn't a colt to get angry. His horn soon glowed, some magic grabbing hold of his hat and straightening it and then grabbed hold of his monocle "oh...hobewash...", Whinkle crushed seeing the glass cracked. Oh well, he could get a new one. Though Whinkle looked over to where the colt had ran off too; wondering if he had eaten some bad hay or some sort but Whinklehoof turned away and took his seat near the bar counter and happily looked at the drinks.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Another visit to the tavern.   Another visit to the tavern. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:57 am

After a few minutes, Gloom came back out of the bathroom and sighed in relief. He then made his way over to the pony he ran in to. "Hi, umm, I'm very sorry about what I did earlier. I wasn't paying attention. I'm clumsy sometimes. Mind if I sit with you?" Asked Gloom. He then spotted the cracked monocle. I'm such an idiot. Why do I have to be so stupid? Gloom though to himself.
Back to top Go down
llxmeatballxll

llxmeatballxll

PostSubject: Re: Another visit to the tavern.   Another visit to the tavern. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:28 am

Whinkle tried to decide what he wanted but he never had a drink before. After a few minutes he heard a voice from behind which made his head turn to the larger colt who apologized. The pony seemed rather sorry which made Whinke give off a kind smile "Oh don't fret about it chap, come sit! sit sit!", The spiffy pony reached out his hoof and patted the chair next to him "My name is Sir Whinklehoof, you can call me Whinkle, or you could call me hoof but I hardly find that as a name you know, hoof. Who would call another pony hoof? a crazy person that's who". He went on a little bit, rambling until he gave a gasp "OH dear! how rude of me! I did not introduce you to Mr.Balloon", Whinke glanced over to the red balloon, floating around and minding it's own business "he's shy so don't feel bad if he doesn't talk but he's a fine young chap I tell you", he said now looking over to the other colt with his green eyes though his left one with the monocle looked altered through the broken glass.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Another visit to the tavern.   Another visit to the tavern. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:24 pm

Gloom was relieved that there were no hard feelings. Gloom then took a seat next to Whinkle, and listened to him talk about calling him "hoof" and how crazy ponies would say that. Gloom thought he was quite the strange pony as he listened to him ramble. He gave a small smile and a chuckle when Whinkle was done talking. He then introduced him to "Mr. Balloon." Now Gloom thought this pony was very strange, but he didn't want to make Whinkle feel bad by telling him that he wasn't real or anything like that, so he played along. "Umm, nice to meet you?" Gloom said to the balloon. Mr. Balloon just floated there. Gloom gave a fake, cheesy smile.
Back to top Go down
llxmeatballxll

llxmeatballxll

PostSubject: Re: Another visit to the tavern.   Another visit to the tavern. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:06 pm

The balloon just acted like a balloon and it looked like a balloon, it smelt like a balloon and didn't act any different. Sir Whinklehoof did not pick up awkwardness of the other pony and simple gave a chuckle when not hearing Mr.Balloon say a word "See? shy, I always tell him it's rude but he never listens", Sir Whinkle said and leaned his hoof to the surface of the counter "oh, but you must tell me your name chap", though the pony's eyes soon widen and lifted up his other hoof and shook it in front of the other colt "NONONO! WAIT WAIT! Let me guess~ um...lets see", with a rubbing of his chin and his head looking up in the ceiling trying think as he started to blurt out some names "um, Cloud? grayhoof? rainy? crumbcake? ...nonono! don't tell me, don't tell me; can guess, really I can!"
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Another visit to the tavern.   Another visit to the tavern. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:37 pm

"See? shy, I always tell him it's rude but he never listens"

Gloom just sat there and wondered what in the hay was going on in this pony's head, and keeping his cheesy smile on.

"oh, but you must tell me your name chap"

Gloom said "Oh, right. My name is Glo-" until he was interrupted with a hoof in front of his face.

Gloom leaned on one hoof as he sat there listening to the pony ramble on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another visit to the tavern.   Another visit to the tavern. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another visit to the tavern.
Page 1 of 1