My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. Empty
PostSubject: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:38 am

Canvis sat at in one of the three booths in the Tavern. She sipped her drink and started mumbling to herself in an angry voice. The bartender kept glancing at her like she was some sort of maniac. Well, she sorta is, but only hinted with maniacness. She sook another sip. Her mane and tail were messy and unkept, tangled so much it was half the length it was when it was brushed. She was using her magic to sketch a very dark picture on the table. She sighed and took another sip. She had very few good days, and this wasn't one of them.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:47 am

Glance at her she did. It was Shala's first day on the job as a bartender and already there were crazy ponies coming in. It wasn't like she had seen any 'normal' ponies since she got into this small town, but the angry mumbling was among the more obvious traits. In all honesty she had not really taken too much notice who this pony was, but something looked familiar about her. Perhaps she could get a closer look next time she wanted a drink. In the meantime, she did what bartenders normally did and cleaned a glass with a cloth.

If only i was allowed to drink on the job...
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:51 am

Canvis was mumbling louder now and sounding alot more angry. She banged a hoof on her sketch and erased it with her rubber. "I can't do anything right!" she mumbled, outraged. It was loud enough for the Bar Tender to hear, but Canvis really didn't know anyone else was in the Tavern. She got up and walked over to the bar. "I'll have another drink." She said, her voice was smooth but had an angry edge to it. She glared at the booth where she had just sat, her eyes betraying her anger.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 6:59 am

Shala was normally the one everyone expected to be all angry and shouting, but to be on the other end of it while sober was something she was not expecting. Wordlessly she put together another drink. Same as the last one she had. While it occured to her to suggest something else, she knew from experience it was not a good idea to suggest any changes while aggravated.

She slid the drink to her across the counter before going back to her washcloth. Shala recalled what her manager had said to her about this job. It isnt so much just serving drinks, its hearing people out.

Shala sighed. It was not in her character to ask people about their problems, but having a job was awfully nice. "....Something wrong?" She said flatly. It was not a very good first attempt, but she couldn't do much more.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:10 am

"No! Why. Oh, I know why! Because all you bar tenders are nosy little FREAKS!" Canvis yelled and stormed back to the booth, her drink being carried by her magic. She then started to look very upset. A few tears seeped from her eyes and she rested her head on her hooves. She suddenly sat up straight, stared at Shala, and gasped. "S-Shala?!" she was truly surprised to see her working. "Oh God..."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:19 am

Shala winced as she was shouted at. She was actually not too terribly blown away by the sudden outburst. She had been exposed to a lot of that in her life back in Manehattan, but that was for another time.

Waving her hoof, Shala shook her head. "Don't." She turned behind the counter and picked up a tissue box before floating it over to Canvis (with some effort at that distance). "Everyone has bad days....Don't worry yourself over it."
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:23 am

"Yes," Canvis sniffled, "But I mainly have bad days, on the rare occasion a good day. Thank you, Shala." Canvis stood up, feeling better. She trotted over to the bar and sat down. "So, any news?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:30 am

Shala shrugged nonchalantly. She was rather mellow today. Usually that clock in her head would give her trouble, bit it seemed work made it easier to ignore.

"New?...Hmm. Well I heard about a robbery in Manehattan. The rare art pieces call the 'Snowflakes of Harmony' were stolen right out of the vault. I'm not really an art pony, but that sounded like one fancy job." Even after moving to Ponyville, Shala felt she needed to keep tabs on the news in her former hometown. Like something...important would happen.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:37 pm

Film Reel walked in to the tavern with a sad look on his face. He knows he should feel happy. He just graduated film school yet he was depressed. He walked up to the bar. "Hello! Do you serve any non alchohalic drinks here?He asked the barkeeper.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:42 pm

Shala looked to the new pony for a moment, then back to the bar, before looking to Film Reel again. "Yeah...Just about anything thats a fruit or vegtable. And milk."

She wasn't to surprised to see another new pony at this point. Even less for a non-alcoholic pony. They were all too...happy for her tastes. Then again this one looked anything but happy. She always would drink when things were down, but she drank to a lot of things.

Come to think of it, what occasion do i not drink...
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:51 pm

"How about a mix of an orange, an apple, a bananna, and a few spinich leaves. Gotta force the veggies down somehow."He said sadly."By the way, what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 4:58 pm

Shala blinked at the creative drink. As always, her expression was flat and uninterested. Without a word she began to put together your drink. It wasn't until she slid it in front of Reel that she spoke.

"Shala." She said before attending the glasses that needed to be cleaned with a washcloth.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:01 pm

"Nice Name." He said slightly happier. My name is Film Reel.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:08 pm

Shala nodded without looking up. She wasn't much a talker. That and it was her first day on the job. Her only regret was not being able to drink herself. For now all she did was occupy herself by cleaning glasses. It helped keep the tick of time out of her head.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Reel became worried by the lack of a response. Did he say something wrong? Did he offend her? No. He is worrying too much. She's working. She probably didn't notice. Right?
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Shala was still quiet and didn't let on any signs of being bothered by it. The silence was nice. She wouldn't be the one to break it. After all, lots of ponies that came here were happy to drink in silence. She herself included.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:06 pm

He facehoofs himself.Why do you always mess this up? I worked hard to impove my social skills even with my disabillity yet I mess it up. He is now more depressed than when he entered.
Back to top Go down
Hammy
Co-Founder
Hammy

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:47 pm

Canvis just sipped her drink and watched Shala clean.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Shala looked to Canvis and noted that she appeared to be satisfied. A look to the Reel though and she sighed. She was going to have to be 'social' again.

"...Whats bothering you?" She said with reluctance.
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:09 pm

"Oh thank goodness! I thought I messed up on my social skills again and said something wrong." He said with relief. "I am sorry if I did annoy you or something. I not usually good at this stuff. I finally get to this new town and I thought I messed up like I always do."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:14 pm

Shala shrugged to herself and kept polishing and cleaning glasses. They seemed endless.

"Im not much a talker either..." She said after a few moments. "I wouldn't worry so much about 'messing up'. There are plenty of ponies that do that enough on their own."
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:23 pm

"Thanks but it's harder for me because of my disability." He said.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:25 pm

Shala stopped cleaning her glass for a moment, then looked at Reel in the eyes. "....Disability?" She said with anything but enthusiasm. "...You mean there are excuses to be different?"
Back to top Go down
Marksmen16

Marksmen16

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:32 pm

"It is not an excuse. It's a reason". He said. "It's called Aspberger's Syndrome. It is a form of autism."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:36 pm

Shala just stared at him and blinked. She had never heard of any of those words in her entire life. Must be some fancy talk for rich ponies. Being raised on the streets of Manehattan didn't give her the more creative vocabulary.

"Sure." She said a bit dismissively. Another crazy pony. At least this one isnt rude or looks crazy like some of those other ones.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.   Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yub Nub! Nah... Just in the tavern.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next