My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pursuit of Harmony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
bob

Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:10 am

"What book told you about the chest?" Asked Lauzet casually. She likely had not heard of the story that Stormy was going to say, but it was possible that she could have. She continued to follow Stormy closely. Lauzet was starting to get a bit bored after being in this forest for such a while.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 6:38 am

"I had gotten from PixiePonies and TallTales, written by a individual I hold to high esteem and all Storytellers do. He has wrote many stories and most I found have some truth in them. I sort of look up to him in sense." He paused as he climbed over a ant hill, "Though I consider myself quite original." He grinned as he pushed through a couple huge leaves.

You both walk for about a hour before we start to see the edge of the forest. "AHAHAhaaha!" he exclaimed as he totted next to you. "Well it seems were close to seeing are goal." He quickly then runs ahead and follows his memory to the bushes. He reaches into the bush and look of horror on his face. The chest was gone! "No no no no no! WHere is it?" He digs through the bushes and find drag marks.

He turns to you with a confused and defeated look. "Someone stole my chest......"
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:21 pm

Lauzet did not want to hear what Stormy had said. After going through all that to find a key, and just for them to lose the chest was not what something to act calm about. "GRAH! WHOEVER STOLE THAT CHEST COME OUT NOW!! I'M GOING TO SKIN YOU INTO BOOTS!!!! YOU *YAYING* THIEF!!!" Lauzet ran around the area and looked in many directions. A couple of seconds later she turned to stormy and asked "Do you have any idea who stole the chest?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 12:12 am

Stormy sat there for a long time thinking that question. Who could of stolen the chest from him? Why would someone do that? Could there have been a pony looking for this same chest? Stormy didn't have anyone that had it out for him so who could have done this? Stormy was very conscious now. Someone was trying to steal his treasures from under his nose.

He looked up to Lauzet looking confused. "I don't have the slightest clue.."
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:37 pm

Lauzet looked at Stormy and frowned. "Well in that case I guess we should just leave this forest." Said Lauzet to Stormy feeling defeated. "There is no point in being here if we don't have the chest, right?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 8:47 pm

Stormy nodded in agreement as he stood up and started walking out of the forest with a glum look. "I can't believe this would happen.." Stormy was n a shocked state as he walked with his a little lower hen normal a little frown on his face as he thought.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Lauzet followed Stormy closely feeling saddened by the loss of the chest as well. She didn't say anything all she could do was sulk. 'Well at least I can go home now.' Thought Lauzet to herself as she made her way out of the forest.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2012 11:52 pm

Stormy looked over to you with frown as he walked next to you. "Lauzet, I'm sorry for bring you on this only to be disappointed. I hadn't expected anything like this to happen." Stormy was very sad to see his dream of finding that pearl stolen before he could see if the stories were true. He also felt awful that he dragged Lauzet and promised her gems and adventure and then this happened. "Shall I walk you home? Or shall we part ways?"
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:39 am

"I guess you could take me home." Said Lauzet giving a small smile to Stormy. "It was nice that I met you, and thanks for helping me out. We should meet up again sometime." While this trip may have been disappointing for Lauzet, she at least made a new friend. Also this whole thing would at least be an interesting story to tell to her other friends.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:43 am

Stormy suddenly wore huge grin on his face as he walks next to you. "Your very welcome Lauzet and I must say you have raised my spirits a little wh you kind words." Stormy regained his spring in his step and appeared to be happy once more. He had buried the confusion to deal with on a later date. "So here do you live?"
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:53 am

"This is my house." Said Lauzet. She made her way to the front door, but turned to Stormy when she was about to go inside. "Would you like to come inside?" Asked Lauzet. She felt a little guilty because the chest had gone missing, and at least wanted to make it up to Stormy in some way.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:56 pm

Stormy looked over her house with interest as he looked at it's made and design. Didn't look like houses he had saw in some other places. Then again architectural building was different wherever you go, though thy all followed some rules. Stormy however couldn't put his hoof on what the house was like. It was like someone left out the description and the proper words hadn't been invented. He wore a light grin as he passes you into your house. "I'd love to stay for awhile."
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 1:05 am

Lauzet led Stormy to her living room. She pointed Stormy to the direction of a fancy couch, and made a gesture for him to sit on a couch. "Make your self at home." She made her way to an opening that would lead to the kitchen. "Any refreshments you'd like to have?" Asked Lauzet as she was about to get a refreshment for herself.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:42 am

Stormy stared at the couch. It seem like it was hit only thing he truly saw in the room. Everything kinda blended in and didn't catch his eye. However this couch looked wonderful and he gladly sat on it and took a load off. He perks his head up when she asked if he would like anything. "Soda would be grand if you have any." Stormy looked around, trying to get a feel of her house and the colors. What sort of things were in there. Pictures, art, chairs, style and anything that gave him any sort of idea of the place.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:37 am

Lauzet entered into the kitchen, and quickly came out with a tray. On the tray there was champagne, and soda. She placed the tray on a coffee table that was in front of the couch Stormy had sat on. Once she finished placing down the stuff Lauzet took a seat next to Stormy.

It felt reliving for Lauzet to be able to get a drink again. "You gotta love sham-pag-en." Said Lauzet feeling perky once again. She took a few sips out of her drink, and continued to speak. "So what do you think of the contemporary art in my house?" Her right front hoof immediately raised to the wall in front of the two. On that wall was just a blank canvas that still had a price tag on it. "It was a gift from a family member. He says it's a beautiful work of modern art. I agree with him, don't you?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:43 am

Stormy looked over to the painting then back you with a worried look. This must of been some sort of joke her relative had played on her. So Stormy said joking tone, "Ahahahahaha, I see it now it's polar bears eating marsh mellows in a ice storm. How couth." he reached down for his soda and cracks it open before drinking deeply. "As for sham-pag-en as you call it. I haven't had any sense the last wedding I went to."
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:28 pm

Lauzet gave Stormy a confused look after he had told her what he saw in the canvas. " I don't get what you think the painting is. I just see it as a blank canvas that is apparently contemporary art." She took another sip out of her champagne, and continued to speak. "So.... anyway are we going to search for the chest? Or do we just give up?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:36 pm

Stormy closed his left eye as he looked at her. She seem not to have seen the joke he was saying, nor did she know this was in fact not contemporary art. His close friend Condelorain was have a field day explaining why it was not, which reminded Stormy he needed to visit it.

"As for the chest I'll need to do some digging and try to figure out what happened. I'll ask the guards to search while I check my tracks to see if there was one following me, metaoprcally speaking and you do know that isn't art right? It's a blank canvas. I thought it was some gag gift you got."
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:31 pm

"But Stormy," Exclaimed Lauzet feeling slightly confused. "I was told this is art. Now why would my family tell me that this would be modern art?" Lauzet frowned at the thought of her family lying to her. She decided to shrug it off though.

Another cheerful smile was made to Stormy. "Well that canvas is actually a canvas, but I have other art." Lauzet turned to another painting that actually had a picture on it. Although the picture was just a bunch of random blotches, colors, and other shapes. "Ain't it fancy?" Asked Lauzet curious of what Stormy had to say.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:28 am

Stormy looked at them and grew a small frown. He almost got a little trey eyed that the sight of the prices she payed for all theses. Also that here famliy would do such a awful thing to her was beyond him.

"Madam, none of theses are art in anyway, shape or form. Whoever sold those to you lied to you and took your money. I'm sorry to say, but you have been tricked." It broke his heart to have to say it, but she had the right to know.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:06 am

Lauzet had got up from her seat, and exclaimed loudly. "Well if you excuse me I'm going to go get some more sham-pag-en." She got up from her seat, and made her way back to the kitchen. Lauzet was starting to feel embarrassed by this whole situation, and had felt that she needed a drink to deal with this situation.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 9:24 pm

Stormy blinked with a confused look at her reaction. She seem to have taken it in a much different way then he had expected. "Alright?" It was all he could say as she left thr room. Stormy wondered if this sort of thing had happened before?
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:02 am

Lauzet came back into the room with another bottle of Champagne. She sat herself back on the couch, looking Stormy in the eye and asked him blankly "Would you like some sham-pag-en? It's good for you."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 9:26 pm

Stormy looked around wondering if he had stepped into another world. She was honestly ok with being tricked about the paintings? Stormy nodded to pour him a glass with a small smile. Best to just move on from that then I suppose.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:36 am

Lauzet poured champagne into a glass, and gave it to Stormy. "Well cheers Stormy. At least it was an interesting trip." Said Lauzet happily. She then let out a laugh before drinking her champagne.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pursuit of Harmony
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next