My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pursuit of Harmony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
bob

Pursuit of Harmony - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 4:05 am

"Stormy grab me a drink as well." Said Lauzet. It would feel awkward to her if she wasn't drinking while Stormy was. "You can grab whatever you want." She added trying to be a polite host.

Lauzet wondered to herself if she and Stormy were going to dance anymore. She felt it was a very fun thing to do.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Stormy found something harder then that bubbly drink they had been having as he poured himself a glass and downs it with few coughs. He poured another as he tried to hold in back from coming back out. He was going to be destroyed in a couple minutes, absolutely and completely.

He brings back a cup for her as he spins his way to her and sets it before her. Hhhhereyouuu are!" he exclaimed as he spins around and around. He was feeling really good.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:33 am

"Thanks Stormy." Said Lauzet as she grabbed the cup from Stormy. She drank the whole cup within a few seconds. The drinks effect was instantaneous on Lauzet.

"Hey Stormy *hic* wanna dance?" Said Lauzet trying to enjoy being intoxicated. The only thing that she wanted to do at this moment was dance with her friend.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Stormy swayed a little as he looked around the room in search of something to focus on. The room was spinning as he tried walking straight. Most ponies told Stormy he always drank to much. He was big colt, but not even he needed the amount he was taking in. Stormy turned to Lauzet as she asked the question, he couldn't hear quite what she said though. He was sort of on a different page then her.

"AHhahaahahhaaAHAHhaaaaaa. What? I didn't hear you, um, what your saying there." He laughed as he sipped something he found in the cabinet.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 1:41 am

"I asked *hic* if you want to dance." Said Lauzet raising her voice. It felt slightly annoying for Lauzet that Stormy didn't hear her, but she didn't mind to much.

She didn't notice, or care about how much Stormy was drinking. Lauzet had a belief that guests should always enjoy themselves while they were visiting. Besides it was always fun to see guests while they were drunk.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 2:53 am

Stormy pulled her into a dance position with lop sided grin. "Oh, you want to dance?" He starts half lifting you as spins you around with his head moving around and eyes closed as he goes to the record player and turns it on.

Stormy started to enjoy himself as the msuic carried in the room. He was moving on reaction and thoughts rushed by in hushed tones. He would forget he was dancing here and there even.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 4:42 am

"Woah..." Exclaimed Lauzet as she danced with Stormy "How am I flying? Stormy are you a unicorn?" It was fairly obvious that Lauzet's mind was also really out of the swing of things as well. This often happened to her while she was not sober.

Lauzet was still enjoying herself though, after all she usually doesn't get to do this very often.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 10:42 pm

"I could be, you'd never now in he kinda times we live." He grinned as he sort of half danced and half threw you around. His muscles and bones would be aching by the the morning from all the dancing. However he was pretty numb at the moment.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 1:38 am

"So you really are a unicorn!" Replied Lauzet. She let out a loud laugh and began to spin around as she danced.

Lauzet began to feel nauseous from the dancing, but she didn't really care to much. Her only want at this moment was to live in the moment, and not take a break or anything like that.

"Woo!" Exclaimed Lauzet as she continued to spin. "Where are the clouds? I thought I was flying."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:00 am

"Clouds are for the ponieswhocan-." He stopped half way as he lifted you up with wobble. "Fly free!" He starts wobbling around the room, almost smacking you into four different thing slamming into the wall a dozen time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pursuit of Harmony
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6