My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pursuit of Harmony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:14 am

Stormy stood in the darkness with a grin on his face as he heard the silly filly companion run about till she decided to just sit there. Stormy often wondered about this filly the longer and longer she was with him. She seemed unequipped for such adventure, then again she was a damper and her antics were amusing.

Storm looked in the direction of the water to see something glowing at the bottom. "There you are my dear sweet key." He looked over to where he thought you were. "Are you a good swimmer?"
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:33 am

Lauzet replied to Stormy in a slightly annoyed tone. "I can swim, why are you asking?" She had a bad feeling that she was going to have to swim. Lauzet made her way to where she heard Storm's voice. "Do you want me to swim?" She asked getting ready to plunge into the waters.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:08 am

"Well could you be a dear and dive in after it? If you don't want to I'd be happy to do it myself." He said as he approached the water's edge. He had been pondering if he should go myself, but what would be interesting about that?
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:52 am

Lauzet giggled for a second, and replied to Stormy "Sure I'll go in the water. Why not?" She couldn't believe that she was about to jump into a body of water. At least she was being helpful.

Lauzet held her breath and proceeded to jump into the water. She began to swim under hoping she could get to the key. As she got closer Lauzet started to run out of air. When she finally made it to the key she proceeded to grab it, and swam upward. Once she reached the surface she placed the key to the ground, and took in many deep breathes.

"You owe me for this." Said Lauzet moments after she was done deeply breathing. Lauzet smiled at Stormy. It felt good to finally be almost done with all of this.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:00 am

He grinned as he saw you come up and you claimed he owned you. "Madam, you agreed to do it. I also offered to do so in your place. You should live life expecting things to happen for you just because you help somepony." He pulled you from the water and throws a huge towel over you as he took the key from you. "Though your lucky I have such a abnormally large heart that I wouldn't thank you properly."

Stormy was never one for being unfair to other and he was a very good read on ponies, which may his subtle melding that much more elaborate. She seemed like a generous soul and Stormy would repay her kindness.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:16 pm

Lauzet continued to smile as she began to dry herself off. She appreciated that she was going to get a cut in the treasure. "Say Stormy? Do you have the time?" Asked Lauzet looking in the direction of Stormy. "Also Stormy can you turn on the lights?" She continued to dry herself off looking in Stormy's direction.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 11:32 pm

Stormy had totally forgot as he made a soft ah and clicked them on. He pulled out a pocket watch with a interesting symbol on it. "It's about 12:20 pm as of right now....no wait. 12;21 now." He grinned as he tucked it away. He gazed with a twinkle in his eye as he looked down at the key. "For so long I looked for this key...." He turned to you and wrapped you in a Ursa minor hug. "Thank you Lauzet! HAHAHAAHAHAHAA!" He swings you about in a spinning hug.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 12:57 am

Lauzet felt a little embarrassed at the moment she was swung around by Stormy, but it was a happy kind of embarrassment. "Uh Your welcome." Said Lauzet as she had been swung around. She soon joined Stormy in laughter. It felt satisfying to have made it to this point in time for Lauzet. "Can you put me down now?" Asked Lauzet still feeling happy about this whole thing, but wanting to be placed down because she was getting nauseous.

Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:08 am

"Ahahahaha...Oh yes hm." He sets you down with a grin as he stepped back and tucked the key away. "Sorry about that. I was just a tad bit excited." He was ready to run a mile he was so happy as he turned to you with a huge grin slapped across his face. "Let's head out now shall we?" He turned to, almost vibrating as he spoke. "We need to get out of the forest as soon as we can."
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:24 am

"Which way do we go?" Asked Lauzet. She moved close to Stormy, and was ready to follow him. "How long do you think our trip to get out of this place is going to be Stormy?" Even though they had the key Lauzet was still worried. She had a bizarre feeling that something bad was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:36 am

Stormy looked around in each direction with his eyes really little as he tried to see in the dark blanket of the night. It seemed he had to tell her now and there was no point in avoiding it. "It may take some time due to me being completely and totally lost."
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 1:48 am

Since the two were lost, and it was dark out. Lauzet was not in the mood to go through the forest. "Hey Stormy why don't we just camp out here for the rest of the night, and go back later?" She wouldn't mind to much if they continued on their trip, but she would have preferred to have just waited a bit for sun rise.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 2:07 am

Stormy turned around, a little surprised by your level headedness about all this. He had expected you to get really upset at him, here you were. Calm as the sea after a storm. He grinned as he set down his bag. "Sounds like a good idea to me."He quickly pulls out the blanket and lays it near the water and sets up the lanterns. After completion he sets out some cheese and sliced apples and cracks open a soda. Wrapping himself in a blanket, which was a rusty orange color with a mess of different shapes on it. Stormy had had this blanket sense his college days and it keep him warm and saved him a few times from frostbite. He had already offered you one when you got out so he assumed you didn't need another.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:35 am

Lauzet lied on the ground wearing her blanket. She didn't feel to hungry, but was ready to fall asleep. On a normal occasion Lauzet would likely outright refuse to sleep outside, but right now was an exception.

"Hey Stormy you don't mind if I go to sleep now?" Asked Lauzet in a tired tone of voice.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 2:43 am

Stormy looked to her like she was a tad mad. He knew very little of this pony, but she was a tad strange in how much she seemed to need guidance and the need to be on borderline needing orders. What sort of filly was she? Stormy looked down at her as he laid a blanket over her with a smile. "Don't let me stop you. I'll just stay over here." He stood to the left far edge of the picnic blanket as he looked out into the darkness as he had the key in his hoof. He couldn't sleep and it would be safter for him to keep watch, besides he hadn't seen the sun rise in a while.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:34 am

Lauzet covered her self completely with the blanket. She did not want any bugs, or anything like that go near her even though she had Stormy to watch over her. After a couple of minutes of lying down Lauzet finally fell asleep. Her snoring was quiet, and she did not really roll around or anything like that while she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:51 am

Stormy sat as he thought about a great many things as he softly pets the key just to confirm it was still there. He looked around to notice he could see in front of him. He must of been in thought for a long time. The sun was coming up.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:10 am

Lauzet woke up after what felt like a normal night's rest. She removed the blanket from her head, and asked Stormy "How long have I been asleep?". She got up, and yawned loudly. She still felt tired, but was in much better condition then before.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:22 am

Stormy looked to her with a grin. "My my, your love to know the time is stunning. Never seen a need to tell time this hard in a long while." He pulled out his pocket watch and flipped it open to reveal it was 7:22AM. "7:22AM madam." He closes the watch as he offers a banana to you. "Hungry?"
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:10 pm

"No thank you. I'm not hungry." Said Lauzet to Stormy's offer. "So how was your night?" asked Lauzet. She felt curious on what Stormy was doing while she was asleep. After Lauzet finished speaking she folded her blankets up, and was getting ready to depart this area with her companion.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:59 pm

Stormy packed as he answers her. "I was just thinking and such." He stops for a moment as he almost closes his eyes, maybe he should of slept. He felt woozy every now and again. "Nothing very important. Did you rest well?"
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:04 pm

"Why yes I did. Better than expected." Lauzet smiled her usual perky smile at Stormy. She looked around the area. "You know for a weird place it's kind of nice. At least in the morning." She finished packing up her little supplies, and said. "I'm ready to leave. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:39 pm

Storm looked to see everything is in order and grins. "Why yes, I think that I am." He swung the supplies on his back as he breathed in the morning air. "It is quite lovely in the morning." He starts walking out of the forest with a sleepy expression.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:15 am

Lauzet followed Stormy closely like before. "So where did you hear about this chest?" Asked Lauzet with curiosity. A chest like this must have had some sort of interesting history to it. At least that's what she thought.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:22 am

"Well with stories you'll find there is a lot of fact in the fantasy." He grinned as he trotted along. "Stories normally do to things they are either trying to teach you some moral or there about history, just strangely twisted a little. I find stories and then do some digging and see if they are real" He had been doing this seen he frist picked up a book. Catching fantasy to escape reality. Most told him that's where he belonged anyway.

"I read a story that lead me to this chest and what do you know! It was real!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pursuit of Harmony
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next