My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pursuit of Harmony

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:09 am

Stormy don't his drink with a little frown as he gestured for some more. "Indeed. It was quite a fun trip regardless." At least she seem to be looking on the bright side of all the bad things.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:59 am

Lauzet poured some more champagne into Stormy's glass, and did the same for herself afterwards. She took a large drink out of her glass as soon as she ceased pouring her drink into it.

The drinks were starting to make Lauzet feel slightly ditzier then usual, but it wouldn't be anything that would impair her to much. "How does it taste so far?" Asked Lauzet sounding a little less sharp.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 12:37 am

"It tastes awful." He grinned as he downed another glass of the bubbly drink. "Though I'm sure it's function isn't to taste good right?"
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:10 pm

Lauzet chuckled at Stormy's reply and took another drink out of her glass. "I never did like the taste of sham-pag-en, but it makes me SO happy. I don't know why though." Once Lauzet was done speaking she had gotten up from her seat and made her way to the kitchen. "You want anything?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 6:21 pm

Stormy giggled at her as he started seeing her seem to be taken out of the furniture behind her. He was feeling it mildly now as he closed a left eye. "You already asked me that. That's your second trip in the kitchen."

She was must be a light weight. Stormy chuckled at the how funny she must be when she takes to much. Then again he wasn't anything that wasn't funny to watch when he was drunk.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:42 pm

"I'm not going to the kitchen Stormy. You goose you." Said Lauzet to Stormy as she entered into the kitchen. The sound of rummaging could be heard as soon as Lauzet was out of sight. It seemed like there was glass being thrown on the floor, and other strange things being knocked down.

Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:44 am

She just said she wasn't going into the kitchen and clear as day Stormy watched her walk into it. After few moments of light though he heard a crash and smashing noise. He stood up to go into the other room to discover what sort of nonsense she could of gotten up to.

"Lauzet?" He asked as he poked his head in.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:05 am

Lauzet turned to Stormy instantaneously as soon as she heard his voice. Stormy received from a smile from Lauzet.

"Oh hey Stormy fancy seeing you here." Said Lauzet perkily. "I'm spring cleaning. You like?" The kitchen floor was covered with broken glass and boxes of diet food that had come from the cupboard.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:09 am

Stormy quickly threw a towel down and awkwardly stepped over a few broken things before he lifted you up on the counter. "Stay off the floor would?" He grinned as he fetched broom to clean this up. He didn't want to get a bit of glass in his hoof.

They might make him go see the doctor to draw blood.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 3:36 am

"But I'm spring cleaning." protested Lauzet as she was placed onto a counter. "Oh well I'm going to have some wine."

In a matter of seconds Lauzet got off the counter and looked into another cupboard. She was oblivious to the actual glass shards and other mess on the ground. The warning that Stormy had gave her went into one ear and out the other."Ah more wine. Stormy you want some?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:57 am

Stormy wondered if she was really that drunk or this was Lauzet. He'd bet bits it was little of both. "Uaghh." He lifts up over his back as he slipped under her side and took her out of the kitchen as he grabbed the wine that was sitting on the counter.

He didn't even understand why she came in there. The bottle in the living room was still half full. She couldn't be this drunk already could she? This is the lightest light weight.

He returned to the kitchen to clean the glass up.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:09 am

Lauzet trotted her way back to the couch and threw herself down onto it. She looked awkwardly at the kitchen and began to feel bored. "Stormy!" Yelled Lauzet. "I'm going to the basement if you need me!" Lauzet rolled off her couch and made her way to a random door in the living room.

The sound of hooves stepping on hard wood filled the house as Lauzet made her way down to the basement.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:22 am

He was busy wiping up the mess humming to himself before you announced your intentions to enter the basement. "Alright then! Have fun I suppose." Stormy hadn't considered he didn't know where the basement was, but he was sure she couldn't get in to much trouble she did live with herself after all.

Stormy carefully dropped the shards of glass into the pan as he sweep some parts on to rug as he moved around the parts to small to get up. He got a little vacuum to finish those up as he deposited it all in a bag of trash.

After that he entered the living room to merely lay on his back, feeling a buzz as he drank some more.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:41 am

Lauzet went to a small bar in the basement and made herself a random drink. She immediately downed the drink and felt even more elated. "Stormy! Can you come down here?" called Lauzet seeking attention. An idea had came into her head and she wanted to tell Stormy.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 8:03 am

Stormy followed the voice as he walked around the house till he found the basement. The place looked like a bar besides the boxes and such. "Yes Lauzet?" He grinned as his voice grew a silly tone.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:23 pm

Lauzet smiled awkwardly at Stormy as soon as he entered into the basement. "Oh hey Stormy." She said in the same silly tone as before "When did you get here? Also do you want a drink?" Lauzet didn't even wait for a reply as she immediately poured a drink for Stormy and nudged it to him.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 7:30 am

Stormy drank it down with a upset look at the taste of it. He had always been really good and drinking, but one thing he hated about drinking was the taste. "Thanks Lauzet." She seem to be unable to keep thought in her mind and Stormy wasn't gonna stop her. She seemed happy at least. "I got here before.." He said with a extend of his hoof. "I'm here to dance and sing remember?"

Stormy was feeling it now.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 11:05 pm

Lauzet brought her hoof to the one Stormy had extended. She gave Stormy another tipsy smile and began to speak "I always liked a Stallion who could do the dance and sing."

Something occurred to Lauzet though as soon as she finished speaking.

"Wait a second...." She said trying to be dramatic. "I don't know how to dance, or sing. Can you teach me DE ARTS?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 5:35 am

Stormy pushed her in with a grin. "Natually." He looks down at you back hooves. "Now when I step my hoog back follow with your's forward. The reap eat with the other hoof." he explained as he slowly tried to lead you to doing it. He started to sing. "When marimba rhythms start to play~
Dance with me, make me sway~ Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore~Hold me close, sway me more." He somehow maintained a grin as he sang. He was pretty good.

He started sway a little to much, do to feeling it a lot now.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:38 pm

A big grin came upon Lauzet's face as she danced with Stormy. She hadn't danced in a while, but she seemed to figure it out fairly well.

"Stormy you are an amazing singer and dancer." Said Lauzet as she danced along with Stormy. She was in awe towards him at this moment. How he was able to sing and dance at the same time was pretty impressive.

"Stormy how are you doing this?" Asked Lauzet.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:10 am

"Well, it's quite simple really. I just speak as move side to side. So that I don't have rattle in my voice. Also you can as long as you do the right breathing an preform two things that require air at the same time. I sort of dance on reflex and talking has always came to me naturally. Hrm." he thought about something for a few moments as he played around with that thought.

"You know, I think saying magic would be a responds. Just because it's much more clever, not that it's true." He said as he hummed the tune to get back in rhythm. He was very happy to see Lauzet could dance. Made his time easier. "Try singing to. Hum along even." He goes on humming.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:40 am

Lauzet began to hum along with Stormy. She never was a good singer and being intoxicated would not help. Her humming was actually decent enough though.

Suddenly in the midst of song and dance Lauzet had an idea. "Hey Stormy..." Said Lauzet as she danced. "We should FIND the chest thief. Well after we're done dancing of course."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:41 am

"You know what?" He said as he swung her around in the dance. "When your right your right, but not tonight though. We should just enjoy this feeling." Stormy hadn't been intoxicated in while and he was feeling just great.
Back to top Go down
bob

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 2:42 am

"You're right Stormy..." Said Lauzet happily as she danced with Stormy. "We should enjoy ourselves. I'm gonna hum some more." Lauzet began to hum again after she finished speaking.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 3:43 am

"I'm off!" He suddenly yells as he lets you go out of the dance and turns to get more to drink. He was feeling like a few more would be a pretty good idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pursuit of Harmony   Pursuit of Harmony - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pursuit of Harmony
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next