My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Old Amethyst

Go down 
+2
Heathestus
Indigo Surprise
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:06 am

(This is an ADULT RP. It's horror. Horror has to have adult content. If the subject of blood and bones disturbs you, do not read any of the contents.)

Nopony knows the history of Old Amethyst. Some ponies know it exists, but little other than that. It is an abandoned mining town, though when it was abandoned nopony can say. It was located high in the mountainous regions of Equestria somewhere between Canterlot, Ponyville, and Fillydelphia. A train used to connect it to the rest of the world, but an earthquake collapsed the wooden bridge, but that was long after the town had begun to fall into ruin. Now the only way to it was to walk a long dirt road into the hills. The road itself was in the process of being reclaimed by nature due to its disuse.

The only ponies who willingly walked or flew to this place were either treasure hunters or urban explorers, though very few would ever find anything of value if they found the town at all. Most of the ponies who came here either were lost in the woods, or the easily navigable road signs were missing at the forks in the road. Though some ponies may choose to find this place, only those lured here, whether consciously or unconsciously actually managed to find their way there. In truth, the only visitors to the town were those the town wanted.

Those who found themselves drawn in would first notice the fog if the sun was not bright enough to drive it away. Next would be the unnatural darkness licking the shadows of the trees and even the blackness of the neighboring lakes. Once inside the town proper, there was not much to note except for the absence of things to note. Birds did not chirp, wind seldomly blew, and there was no activity from animal or pony. Just constant silence broken only by old creaky buildings. Welcome home.

(Special rules! Instead of following a posting order, players will first post and wait for me to pass my turn, or add special bits of scenery. The only time a posting order will be followed is when ponies find themselves in groups and even then I reserve the right to post when I like if it fits the mood. Anyone may join at any time or decide to stop posting at any time. However, if you're in a group and decide to opt out for a while, make sure you leave your group member behind so they can still get the bejeezus scared out of them.)

Last edited by Indigo Surprise on Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Heathestus

Heathestus

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:07 am

Bluefly soared over the mountain's, looking for any sign of the ghost town he had heard about. He soared closer to the ground, then spotted something ahead of him. He slowed down and saw that it was a broken down house. "The town actually exists!" He exclaimed, then dove for the building. He landed just in front of it, then then walked around it. He looked into the ghost town in awe, never before seen an abandoned house, much less a ghost town. He walked into the town, but only a few steps before asking himself "Should i really be exploring a ghost town?". He looked around, but saw nothing out of the ordinary other than a few broken window's.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 12:46 am

The city streets were all vacant save for a few wore down broken carts and grass pushing its way out of the cobblestone streets. Within seconds a purple pony makes her way past the windows of a pharmacy.
Back to top Go down
Heathestus

Heathestus

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:04 am

"H-hey! Who are you?" He yelled, starting after the pony. He had already been spooked by the ghost town, but another pony here? Something didnt seem right.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:16 am

The pony walked further into the building and disappeared behind a doorway without another sound.
Back to top Go down
Heathestus

Heathestus

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 1:47 am

"W-wait!" He yelled. He walked up to the pharmacy and poked his head inside.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 3:39 am

The smell of rotting wood assaulted Bluefly's nostrils. The fog was not as thick inside the building. The shelves were all empty and the wall paper that coated the walls was peeling, and in places it wasn't it was stained with some vile brown color. Some of the boards bent upwards with their nail heads sticking up out of the wood. A pony who walked in carelessly would be in for some hurt hooves.
Back to top Go down
Heathestus

Heathestus

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:57 pm

Bluefly stepped back and walked back to the first house he landed behind. What is this place really was haunted? He thought, then he thought better. There were no such thing's as ghost's.
Back to top Go down
bob

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:26 am

Silver Merlot had woke up with an odd feeling. It wasn't that he was hung over that was normal for him, but he felt like something did not belong. He had a feeling that something was watching him. He soon realized what most normal ponies would have noticed by now, he wasn't home. He had no clue where he was, all he knew was that he was in some strange room.

Silver tried comforting himself by saying "Must have been some party." He proceeded to chuckle to himself. Afterwards he looked out the window he saw what he perceived as a ghost town. His reaction being "Where the *yay* am I?". After thinking for a moment silver decided to just take a rest on the ground hoping that he could sleep off his hang over before leaving this strange place.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:33 am

Nothing discernible could be seen from outside the house. It too looked ruined like all the others, except for a faint orange glow through a window.

----------------------------------

The floor was caked in nearly a quarter of an inch in dust, that same dust entered into Silver's nose when he lied down, his movement having disturbed it.
Back to top Go down
bob

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:12 am

Silver could not fall asleep, he knew something was wrong. He stared blankly at the ceiling for a moment, and then got up. He decided that maybe some fresh air would be a good way to calm himself. He trotted out of the building, and made his way to the street. He stood outside for a moment looking around still not noticing anything.

Silver sighed to himself and thought aloud "Why do I have a feeling this isn't the safest place to be. Oh well I may as well be outside for a moment." Silver took a seat against the wall of the building he was just in and sat there with a blank stare.

Last edited by theLars on Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Heathestus

Heathestus

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:51 pm

Bluefly walked up to the houses door. It was old, and it's coating of paint was peeling off. "I wonder if anyone lives here" He said sarcastically, then knocked on the door. "Hello?" He yelled, hoping to get someponies attention.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 pm

A voice was heard behind Silver. "Hey, you got the time there, buddy?"

-------------------------------

The door swung open suddenly, revealing the inside. The bare floors were covered in the pieces of broken furniture. The orange glow burned quietly in another room beyond a doorway.
Back to top Go down
Heathestus

Heathestus

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:13 pm

"H-hello?" He asked hesitantly, carefully stepping into the house. He sneezed due to the dusty surrounding's, but remained focused on the light. "Who's there?" He asked, peeking around the corner.
Back to top Go down
bob

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:16 pm

"Sorry I don't have a watch." Said Silver in a casual voice, not thinking about anything. However he soon made a realization, who was that voice. Silver replied to the voice in a somewhat nervous way "Wh-wh at town is this?". Silver was unsure whether or not he should leave that spot and run. He decided to take his chances and await for a response from the voice.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:31 am

Icarus Clambered up the other side of the valley. On his trip to explore the Old Railroad system, He came across this rail. Of course, the bridge had given way, a long time ago it seemed, But it didn't stop him.

A part of him wondered why, though. Normally, He'd just turn his little steam-Cart around, and make a note of it back at the Station. Weirdly, He felt... Drawn. Something here was calling to him. Thankfully, His Rail-exploring pack secure to his waist, He Ventured further along the rail, Bringing a waist-mounted lantern out when the fog started rolling in...

Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:45 am

In this room there was only a hearth with a fire burning pleasantly. However the fire was not fueled by wood. Instead the fire emanated from a stack of nearly arranged bones.

-----------------------------------------------

"Oh, well that's too bad stranger. What town is this? Į̸͖͎̯̫̗̲̳ͧ̿͑́ͫ̊̊͋̄ͣ͟T̸̔͌ͭ́ͩ͑͏͖͉̠̩̤̱̺̦'̷̴̡̘͔͍̬̳̦̼͕̗͇͉̰̦̼͛̏̽̂͑ͩ̆̎͛̈́͟S̵̢̮̹̙͈̺̺̳͓̻̪̮̥̼͖̭̤͔̞̞̓͛̍̃͋͋̆͑́̋̂̓ͯ̏ͭͧ̍̐ ̴͍̳͔͕̜̱̻̗ͮ͛̉̓̍ͦͪ̇̀Y̷̼̺͖̖̏͑̈́ͬ̾͑̅͊ͬ͑̓̈̐̓̑̃̆͊ͭ͢͝O̢̨̟̮̦̖̩͍͔͈͍̲͙̬̙̳̺̥̔̀ͧͣ͐̀̂̈ͩ̽͐̏́̚̚͟͢U͛̅͗̿̎̂ͦͨͣͩ̉̌ͬ̑̄̕҉͏̨̜̝͍̭͈̦͇̬̰͖̱͔̟̱R̨̅̊͊̅́͐̎̉̆͐̒ͧ̕͢҉̼͔̝̮̲͖̰̭͎̖͎͟ ̴̵̶̜̯͖͕̠̞̭̦͖̪̬͕͍̺̗͓͈̝̎̅ͬ́ͮ̆ͬͦ̒ͦ̄͛ͭ̈́̐ͬ̂ͅG̸̡̬̺̭̜̬̝̊̊ͣ̆̑ͦ̕R̡̛ͫ͐ͮͥ͆ͥͮͯͤ̒̇̄́ͣ͛͊͏̤͖̘̺̯͚̺Ą̵̧̞͉̯͓͙̳̟͓̹̲̙̟͉͎͌ͯ̄͛̑ͪ̄̂̈̑̉̓̄̕V̧ͤͥͫ̍̄͆ͫͩ̊҉҉͚͚̺̯̖̦̤͚̘Ȩ̄̄̋ͩͤ͗̊̉͋ͦ̃ͬ͌̐̚͢͏̮̫͉̤͍̦͎̮͠E."

-----------------------------------------------

The bridge used to connect the outskirts of the town to a ridge on the other side of a lake, and from there the rest of the rail network. That bridge now laid in the dark depths. However an enterprising pony could make their way over the bridge remains that poked up from the waters. The only other way to the rest of the rails and the town would be to sidetrack through the woods.
Back to top Go down
Heathestus

Heathestus

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:15 am

Bluefly stepped into the room. "Whoever lit this really knew how to carve.." He said, trying to convince himself. He paced around the room boredly, then kicked a piece of a chair into the fire.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 3:32 am

Icarus sighed. Just his luck.

The Lantern didn't take long to hang. It was a neat little trick that was invented by Earthponies. It was attached to a small pole from the Saddlebag, Putting the Lantern Directly above Icarus. It didn't do much in the daytime, But, Who knew how long this woods Trek would take? He started humming a little tune, Heading through the Woods, keeping a note to look for the lake every so often. And, Thus, He ventured into the unknown...
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:18 am

A gust of wind came into the room and extinguished the fire. The bones disintegrated, leaving only a perfectly bleached mare skull.

---------------

The woods were quiet, save for the crunching of leaves and twigs beneath Icarus's hooves. However, shadows could be seen soundlessly darting from tree to tree in the corner of his eyes. Icarus felt an overwhelming feeling of being watched as if another pony was standing directly behind his head. However, should he look back he'd find only the trees.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:01 pm

The more Icarus Walked among the trees, the more he felt this was a bad Idea.

However, the more he felt that, the Stronger he felt Drawn to this Mysterious Place. It almost felt like the Curiosity was no longer his own, and he was just acting out some higher being's Plan...
Back to top Go down
bob

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:35 pm

As soon as Silver heard what the voice said he got up from where he was sitting and turned around slowly. As he was turning around he replied to the entity "Wh-what the heck ar-are you?"

Silver was not sure what he was going to encounter, but he knew one thing it wasn't going to be anything he'd want to see. Silver despite being afraid wasn't going to stand down, he would instead try to get ready for what he was about to face.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:00 pm

The trees ahead formed a canopy, casting darkness down onto the ground. The lantern illuminated the way, however the light did not shine far enough for Icarus to avoid a giant spider web concealed by both the darkness and the fog. The web was so sticky it was almost as if the web had fused to his face.

---------------------------

When Silver turned around there was nothing there but a moldy old Smartypants doll in a corner. Suddenly loud banging could be heard from below. Something was throwing itself against a wooden door. In the state of decay the building was in, it didn't take more than a few seconds for the door to collapse. The shattering door was followed by the sound of angry grunting and mumbling.
Back to top Go down
bob

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 5:47 pm

Silver thought that somepony was playing tricks on him when he saw the doll, but as soon as he heard the door banging he decided to run away from the building as fast as he could. He stepped onto the streets yelling "SWEET CELESTIA! SOMEPONY HELP!". However as he was running he tripped and fell on a piece of glass. It stabbed him on the left side of his waist. He started getting up, but fell to the ground. He decided to just continue yelling for help.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:07 pm

Something else emerged from the house. It was a pony wearing a full suit of coveralls with its face concealed my a respirator and a mining helmet with a cracked lamp. Wrapped around the pony's hooves were hooks that scraped against the stone streets as it walked, continuing to grunt and yell angrily into its mask as it approached Silver from two blocks away. Old Amethyst Fallout-3-The-Pitt-4-icon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Amethyst Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Amethyst   Old Amethyst I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Amethyst
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next