My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Amethyst

Amethyst

Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again] Empty
PostSubject: Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again]   Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 4:50 am

Amethyst Masquerade
Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again] Amethy10
Species: Pony (Unicorn)
Mane: White and Black
Tail: Black
Eyes: Violet
Body: Tall/buff (Both slightly above average)
Cutie Mark: Fedora
Personality: Amethyst tends to act fancy. Around strangers he acts quiet, not usually speaking to ponies he doesn't know except when addressed first or it's necessary. Around familiar ponies, he is more relaxed and open. Despite his shyness, he is quick to stand against anything that he doesn't see as 'right.'
Likes: Fashion, gems, quiet (at times), books, friends with similar interests, classical (instrumental) music.
Dislikes: Big dumb meanies, obnoxious ponies, crowds.
History: Amethyst was born and raised in Appleloosa. He grew up with no friends, and as an only child, often found himself losing himself in books. As he grew older, he found himself to start to enjoy fancy clothes, because who wouldn't want to look their best, right? After a few more years, he decided to head off on his own, traveling to wherever his hooves take him.

A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Amethyst narrowed his eyes and slowly walks toward the bully in question. "I believe that I am looking at a no-good bully whom may want to consider picking on someone their own size." He continued stepping toward the bully until they were almost nose to nose, eyes still narrowed. "Now scram, unless you want things to get ugly." He wasn't serious; he wouldn't harm the colt, but the power in his voice was unwavering, bluff or not.

Acceptance

Last edited by Amethyst on Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:30 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Cleo Fate

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again]   Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:18 am

Cool, that's quite a detailed bio! bounce
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again]   Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:25 am

Cleo Fate wrote:
Cool, that's quite a detailed bio! bounce
Thank you. 5ish years of RP experience really pays off sometimes.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

Location : A little pocket universe after almost destroying the old one.

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again]   Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 5:45 am

Unfortunately, this application doesn't quite fit the requirements for approval.

Please re-read the rules of the forum and adjust your application accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again]   Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:12 pm

Updated.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again]   Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Still needs the following:

*History
Back to top Go down
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again]   Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 12, 2013 9:31 pm

dontpressenter wrote:
Still needs the following:

*History

Sorry, didn't see that anywhere in template or rules, but okay.
Back to top Go down
dontpressenter
Admin
dontpressenter

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again]   Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 12:41 am

A little sparse, perhaps, but it fits all the criteria that we have set.

Approved, and welcome to the forum. Hopefully, you enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Vastile

Vastile

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again]   Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again] I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 13, 2013 7:01 pm

Fancy Hat, now!
Back to top Go down
http://Vastile.Deviantart.com
Amethyst

Amethyst

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again]   Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:11 pm

Vastile wrote:
Fancy Hat, now!
No!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again]   Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amethyst Masquerade [Updated Again]
Page 1 of 1