My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Amethyst Skies

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightmare_Moon

Nightmare_Moon

Amethyst Skies Empty
PostSubject: Amethyst Skies   Amethyst Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:58 pm

Amethyst Skies Mypony10

Name- Amethyst Skies
Gender- Mare
Species- Unicorn
Mane- Periwinkle (I think) with a streak of dark sky blue
Tail- same as mane
Eyes- Amethyst
Body- Light lavender
Cutie mark- Movie reel
Age- Young adult
Personality- Kind, graceful, sophisticated, charming. She loves rain and nature and tends to try to be on her own. Amethyst gets homesick often and doesn't have many friends, oddly enough
Likes- Music, acting, fashion, quiet
Dislikes- alot of attention when she isn't working, stuck up ponies

History- Amethyst Skies was born and raised in Canterlot.  Amethyst loved the glamour and sophistication of Canterlot. She was bullied often though because she had a blank flank for a while. She discovered her passion for acting and fashion when she was discovered by a director who was in Canterlot. He saw Amethyst and thought she was perfect for a role in his movie. As she was practicing her lines, she discovered her natural talent for acting. After her first minor role in the movie, a designer noticed her and used her to show her new line. It was also there Amethyst discovered her love for fashion. After her career took off, she moved to Ponyville to get away from all of the hustle and bustle of Canterlot. Her parents allowed her to go live on her own and try to visit her often.
RP Segment-
3. Amethyst looked up at the sky. She loved the rain, the way it felt on her, the way it smelled, and the sound of it. She smiled but she was getting soaked. She could barely see in this rain and she strained to look for a nice place she could wait the rain out. She saw the warm, welcoming glow of a tavern and sighed. It would have to do. She walked into the tavern and sat down at a table by herself. She hoped no pony would recognize her and cause a big commotion. She looked around the tavern from her table and saw all the strange ponies. They were so different from the ponies in Canterlot. She felt a pang of homesickness and looked out the window next to her seat. She watched the rain drops cascade down the window and she watched the lightning light up the dreary sky. No pony at the bar seemed to take notice of her presence and she was thankful of that. She stared out the window until the rain turned into a light mist and went on her way.
Acceptance

Last edited by Nightmare_Moon on Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Amethyst Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Skies   Amethyst Skies I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 8:19 pm

HERMAHGERD I WUB HER PICTURES. :D THAT COLOUR SCHEME.
Back to top Go down
Blind Side

Blind Side

Amethyst Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Skies   Amethyst Skies I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 12:43 am

Hello Nightmare, Welcome to the Forum!

Your personality section is pretty short, but you got the point across.

Approved.

Have Fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Amethyst Skies Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amethyst Skies   Amethyst Skies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amethyst Skies
Page 1 of 1