My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

True Sights Home/Shop Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TrueSight

TrueSight

True Sights Home/Shop Application Empty
PostSubject: True Sights Home/Shop Application   True Sights Home/Shop Application I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:59 pm

True Sight Antiques
Destination of house: Canterlot
Area: off Main Street
Adress you want: 13 Noble Avenue
No. of rooms: 4
How many stories: 2
Which rooms: Bedroom and Bathroom upstairs, Antique shop and Tarot reading room downstairs.
List the rooms and their size and appearance: Upstairs is like a loft. It is one big room with a connected bathroom. All of the windows upstairs or on the back wall, facing the small lot at the back of the store, and do not face the street. The stairs to the upstairs loft and bathroom is hidden behind a false wall, so that none of the customer down stairs can see it.

Downstairs there is the large show room with many antique items for sale. The store is well kept, and all of the large windows face the street. Behind the counter there is a large door that has an image of two unicorns crossing horns. This door leads the the room where True Sight does her readings. This room is large enough to fit five ponies comfortably. The room is painted a very dark indigo in color and has silver unicorn runes painted along the top and bottom border of the walls. These runes are just for show. All around the room are many different sizes and color pillows, and in the middle there is a circular table covered in a black silk material that drapes to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

PostSubject: Re: True Sights Home/Shop Application   True Sights Home/Shop Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:07 am

Out of a Tradition You won't understand, I'll say "'ow about 400 bits?"

But, in all seriousness, Approved.
Back to top Go down
TrueSight

TrueSight

PostSubject: Re: True Sights Home/Shop Application   True Sights Home/Shop Application I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:41 am

LoL Ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: True Sights Home/Shop Application   True Sights Home/Shop Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

True Sights Home/Shop Application
Page 1 of 1