My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Places to Go, Sights to See...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mr X

Places to Go, Sights to See... Empty
PostSubject: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:31 am

The ominous Mr. X pushed the front door open to the local tavern. He heard that many ponies visited this place frequently, and decided to pick up some info. He slowly made his way over to the bar, his brown cloak dragging along the wooden floor behind him and his large friend AntiBeefCake following closely behind him.

When Mr. X made his way to a barstool, he hopped up and sat down on it after pushing his cloak aside, creating a small cloud of dust to his right. AntiBeefCake remained standing on his hind legs to the left of Mr. X, silently awaiting any orders he may receive.

Mr. X remained hunched forward, peeking out the edges of his hood so that one could only see his face if they were to look straight at it. His crimson red eyes examined the bartender, who would likely be walking towards him. His left eye was host to a large vertical scar, and his sharp horn protruded out from his mess of grey hair.

"Ahem... Excuse me, barkeep...", he uttered with a deep, raspy voice.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 5:41 am

Shala sighed at the sight of yet another new set of ponies entered. The new ones were always weird nowadays. Actually she could not remember when they were not. With a very audible groan, she set down the glass she was cleaning and made her way to the new ponies.

At first, she didn't say anthing, she just stared at the cloaked pony for a moment before spending a considerable amount of time looking at the....large one.

I hope they at least have a decent taste in drinks. None of that filly crap.

"....What?" She said rather abruptly, eyes narrow with irritation. Just seeing these two clowns made her feel more sour.
Back to top Go down
Mr X

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:00 am

Mr. X stared back at the female bartender. She seemd attractive, until she gave the two of them a nasty look and spoke rather rudely. Mr. X grimaced... "How rude... Is that any way to treat a guest...? Anyways... I'll have a Black Magic, no ice please..." Black Magic was a drink consisting of Vodka and Coffee Liqueur with a dash of lemon juice. It was usually served over ice, though Mr. X found that annoying... "AntiBeef, would you like a refreshment, my friend?" The muscular super-pony looked down at the bartender with a cock-eyed stare and exclaimed: "Vejjatabble." Mr. X chuckled quietly and turned to the bartender before continuing. "He'll have some carrot juice if you would be so kind." Mr. X flashed a soft grin that seemed as if he was attempting to convey a sense of friendship, though it was apparent by the look in his eyes that he had something more sinister in mind.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:12 am

Shala was not very amused by his attempt to be friendly, but it helped ease up things a little.

At least he isn't nuts right off the bat. Can't speak for his friend.

She turned to silently get their drinks, rolling her eyes when she was facing away. Shala had nothing against mixed drinks, but when every pony in town wanted them and always thought there was too much liquor in them, she couldn't help but think they were all lightweights. That Berry pony though was an exception. And this drink was not exactly on the light side either.

She pushed the Black Magic drink to the cloaked pony and soon followed up with the carrot juice. It seemed comical to her that such a big odd fellow would get something as mundane as carrot juice.

"You sure you don't want something else in that? I know a few mixes..." She said, being a 'little' friendlier, but otherwise not too social yet.
Back to top Go down
Mr X

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 1:56 pm

When the bartender asked if AntiBeefCake wanted anything mixed with his drink, he responded by taking the glass and downing all of the carrot juice in two gulps. He wore a stupid-looking grin as he wiped the juice off his lips with the back of his hand, then slammed the glass back onto the counter. With the force that he put it down, it seems like he almost broke the glass...

Mr. X chuckled at his friend. "My friend doesn't particularly favor alchohol, he just has an insatiable craving for vegetables." Mr. X then lifted the small glass to his lips and took a small sip from his own drink. He squinted his eyes at it a little, as he found the taste a tad bit dissapointing. The brand of Vodka? The quality of the lemon juice? Something was off, but Mr. X took another small sip. He didn't want to make a scene and get kicked out of the tavern so soon.

After taking his two sips and tasting his drink, he set it back down and looked up at Shala with a blank face. "So tell me, what is there to do around here? You see, I'm new in these parts." Mr. X had travelled from his home, the distant city of Snortopolis, a dark and gloomy city. He had once lived in Ponyville long ago, but left for Snortopolis when his toys got stolen. Now he was back, and planning something sinister to get revenge on the world...
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 6:30 pm

Shala was reminded that her boss wanted her to be more 'social' with the customers. Especially the new ones. He job could not get more ironic.

Screw it, i need something to drink. She wordlessly grabbed a glass and bottle of vodka and poured herself a drink on the rocks. The bottle remained at the counter while she drained half of the glass and set it down with much satisfaction. Already her mood was elevated. Shala had little care if her boss ever caught her drinking on the job.

"What to do? If your looking for jobs, this town isn't a huge job rich environment. Manehattan can find a use for anypony. What is it you do, stranger?" She put emphasis on 'stranger', having not been introduced, nor caring to be the one to initiate it.
Back to top Go down
Mr X

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Mr. X took another small sip out of his drink and set it down to answer her question. "Hmmm, well to put things simply, I'm a doctor... Of sorts... Any job consisting of manual labor should suffice, my friend here can handle it. We are, after all, in need of some fundings." Mr. X gestured to AntBeefCake before looking back at the barkeep. "I am curious, though... Are there any sort of landmarks in Ponyville? Anything of signifigant importance?" He was curious about any important structures or buildings that could be of use to him in his scheme.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Shala gave him a stare that was very obviously not amused at all in his response. "...So your a doctor that has someone else do manual labor for you?" She stared a few moments more before drinking.

It didn't help that he was asking about 'important landmarks' while he was at it. She had spent enough time on the streets of Manehattan to know that there was something more to what he asked.

"Landmarks? Important things? Why? You going to blow them up?" There was never a subtle sentence from her. 'Blunt as a bat' as some would say. Drinking didn't help it either. Especially since she did so in excess.

With her glass already empty, she poured another instinctively. Other than her blunt assumption, she seemed rather calm and carefree of it all.
Back to top Go down
Mr X

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:31 pm

Mr. X chuckled at her accusations. "Well it's not very easy to find quick work as a doctor. There's applications and paperwork you need to go through, an office you need to set up... No, no. I need something quick and easy. There can always be something to build or people to help with heavy lifting, that's what my friend here is for. I, personally, won't be lifting a hoof. We have a mutual understanding, you see. Anyways, I assure you I don't plan on blowing anything up. I merely want to get a feel for this new town. It's not easy being a loner such as I am. Plus, there's always the possibility of helping with repairs for a large structure." Mr. X took another sip from his drink and exhaled deeply. "But please forgive my rudeness. You can call me Dr. X." Mr. X held out his hoof for a friendly shake. This bartender was obviously going to be difficult... A minor setback to Mr. X, there was always more ponies to gather info from.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Shala raised an eyebrow. This pony was sure worried about his image. Maybe he was one of those tricky political ponies. She always was suspicious of new ponies. In the end she shrugged and gave him a quick careless hoof shake before resuming her drinking. It helped calm her nerves so much.

"If your so worried about setting a first impression, you might want to lose the creepy cloak and...." She looked to the rather large pony next to him. Words were not needed to get the hint across....But Shala used words anyway. "..And this big giant pony you got here isn't going to help...Does it talk?"

Shala waved a hoof on front of the big pony, openly trying to get this meat heads attention. "Hey, chunky. You speak English?"
Back to top Go down
Mr X

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:32 am

Mr. X raised an eyebrow at Shala's comments. "Well I'll have you know that where I'm from, cloaks like this aren't all too uncommon. And as for my friend, here, well... Let's just say he doesn't have much of a way with words."

When Shala asked if AntiBeefCake spoke english, he turned his head towards her and nodded his head quickly. "I like vejja tabbles.", he said in a low, stupid-sounding voice. It was obvious that he suffered from some sort of speech impediment... Or brain damage.

Mr. X chuckled. "Yes, he does love his vegetables. Anyways, back to my original question. Any sights to see, places of interest? I may decide to settle down here if there's something that strikes my fancy." He took one last sip from his glass, finishing the drink. Once he was done, he used a small corner of his cloak to wipe his lips.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:07 am

Shala watched the big pony uneasily. She already guessed that he had enough mental problems to hardly be one to converse with. At least he was not like that one crazy pony that tried to kill himself and then attacked Indigo. She was glad he was gone.

"Right. Uh. Places of interest? Hmm..." She put a hoof to her chin while her magic brough her drink to her again. "Can't say i really know anything notable about this place. I know ponies with crazy ideas but thats it. This is a small town for a reason. It's why i moved here."

She drank again, starting to feel the effects of alcohol in her. It did not bother her in the slightest. She had hardened herself to drinking long ago. She did not know many who could top her off.
Back to top Go down
Mr X

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Mr. X put on a somewhat dissapointed face as Shala told him there wasn't anything of interest in this town. He looked up at AntiBeefCake for a second or two, then back down at Shala. "I see. Well then, I suppose I'll be on my way. Places to go, sights to see, that sort of thing... A tip for your troubles, my friend." Mr. X then produced 5 bits from his cloak and placed them on the bar's counter. He hopped off of the barstool and straightened his cloak before calling out to his friend. "Come along, AntiBeefCake. We've got work to do."

The large pony waved goodbye to the barkeep before aroung and casually followed Mr. X out the door, his muscular arms swaying to and fro. The two exited the building, a look of mild anger on Mr. X's face, though no one could see it.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:43 pm

Indigo Surprise bumped into Mr. X as he started to make his way into the bar, not having yet to see the monstrous hunk of a pony behind him.

"Oh, sorry about that mister. ... Hey, what's with the get-up? Is there a comic convention in town? I'll have to get a reporter on that story."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:52 pm

Shala smiled a little at the extra coin. She loved tips. They paid for more drinks. She said nothing more to the ponies leaving. She really did not know what else she could say anyway. She simply finished her vodka and nearly dropped it on the ground with her lazy magic.
Back to top Go down
Mr X

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 6:59 pm

Mr. X stumbled a little as the new pony bumped into him. Though Indigo wouldn't see it, Mr. X's face scrunched with annoyance. "Insolent pest..." Mr. X straightened his attitude and looked up as Indigo with a plain face. "Hmm, I'm afraid I'm not aware of any conventions in the area. This cloak is a keepsake." Mr. X continued on his way out of the tavern, AntiBeefCake following close behind him. If Indigo didn't notice the hulking pony before, he would now.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:06 pm

Indigo's sat down on the cold street with his mouth slack as the huge pony moved past him. Once the duo left he quickly got up and barreled into the bar, pointing his hoof out the door and his monocle dangling freely by the string.

"Did I just see a goddammed supervillain?!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 7:13 pm

"Hmm? Oh, no, he is like...a terrorist *hic* I mean tourist or something." Shala grinned and tried to put away the vodka and empty glass to hide the fact she had been drinking on the job again.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 9:45 pm

Gloom walked through the front door to see if he could make some new friends. As Gloom saw the two ponies, he was excited that he would already get to meet new people.

Gloom slowly walked up to the bar and sat down. He turned his head towards the barkeep and said "Um, excuse me barkeep." with a quiet, shy voice.
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:25 am

Shala, in her less than sober attempts to clean up the drinks and counter, did not notice the new arrival. She turned around to be surprised by the presence of another pony that she had never seen before. Several moments of blinking and rubbing her eyes confirmed she was not so far gone to be seeing things.

"...Yeah?" She said, raising an eyebrow curiously at the pony. At least this pony didn't look creepy to start.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:17 pm

Indigo put himself together. He put his monocle back to his eye and his curly frizzy mane seemed to smooth out a bit after taking a seat at the bar.

"This place keeps getting weirder... Pull yourself together for a second. Get me a pina colada, three shots of rum, a glass of water, and two stuffed potatoes."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:34 pm

Shala would have waited for the other new ponies response, but Indigo was a friend and had a rather...interesting order.

"You sure you don't want me to bring the kitchen sink over while I'm at it?" She said rolling her eyes and began to put together the said drinks. She yelled back to the kitchen area where the one cook was probably napping so that he would get himself in gear.

"Tell me this isn't all for you." Her hoof pushed the glasses over to him.
Back to top Go down
Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

Gloom/SprinkleFuzz

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:45 pm

As Shala prepared Indigo's order, Gloom didnt want to interrupt, so he calmly waited. Gloom had no idea what to order, because he had never been there before.

When Shala was done, he said "Oh there is so much to choose. Um, i dont really know what to order, what would you suggest?" in a quiet voice.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 12:56 am

Indigo smirked and pointed his hoof at something nonexistent behind the bar. "Oh yeah, can I get that all to-go? I'm.... Huh.. there was a joke there, but I forgot it."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 1:22 am

"I hope it is a joke because those potatoes might taste pretty awful when i put some 'special customer' seasoning on it."

She went back to the new pony and thought carefully. If he didn't know what to drink, then he could either be 'just another pony' like most the others that got drinks hardly worthy of being called alcoholic, or be a pony she actually notices by drinking heavy. And of course Shala loved ponies that could stomach heavy drinks, so that is exactly what she was going to do.

"I think i got something for you." She said grabbing the bottle of Bacardi 151. "This is my favorite drink. You'll like it." Her last setence was said with a bit more force than nessesary, but when her head was turned away, she was grinning to herself.

Oh Shala, your going to either make a friend or ruin that ponies night.

"Here." She pushed a glass of it in front of Gloom. "Might bite a little..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Places to Go, Sights to See...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next