My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pasts Frozen Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 3:34 pm

Speaker, not having said anything upon entering the gates, looked at Frostfeather, then looked at Switch, "Well, first we have to see if we eat the same things, of course."
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2015 10:50 am

"I hope so," Leafy muttered. Until they learned how to get back - she hadn't managed to catch whether this was a different country or another realm altogether - they would have to stay, and she was guessing that would be a long time. A day or two, at the least. She didn't want to starve.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 4:32 am

They walked until Frostfeather stopped in front of a large building a large blue cross with white wings on the side rested on a nearby sign. As she opens the door pulling her cart in with her she motions them inside before pushing the cart into a corner. All around them glowing orbs of many colors floated in clear glass jars that sat on towering selves. If one were to look closer they would see each shelf was labeled with an emotion, Happiness,sadness, anger, ect ect.

One  part of the shop held a glass window another room could be seen on the other side. Unlike the carpeted floor of the shop this room had a stone floor strange runes and symbols could be seen carved deep into the walls and floor. "This way please" Frost Feather says as she opens a door a stairway leading upwards stood beyond it "My home is upstairs"

Crystal Belle turns away from the glowing orbs and strange runes slowly limping towards the door just wanting to get off her hooves quickly as now out of the cold her sprains of her wing and hoof had started to swell.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2015 6:15 pm

Switchblade followed casually, whistling as he went up the stairs "So I guess your job is to harvest emotion, then. At least, that's what I can gather from your decor." he said to Frostfeather.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2015 12:55 pm

A quick flick of her mane, and Leafy followed, thankful for her less than thin coat. I knew there was some advantage to that! she thought, noting the others' shivers. Excluding Switchblade, but he had armor, which she guessed protected him from the cold.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2015 8:31 pm

"Harvesting emotions?" Speaker said quizzingly
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2015 6:27 am

"Its a bit more then that, I'm what would be called...now what is the words you ponies use..?" She says before a few whispers,like wind going through branches escape her mouth before she realizes that they could no longer understand her,causing her to quickly switch back to their language. "Forgive me I have forgotten you can not understand my peoples language.."She then was shocked to hear Crystal reply

"The words you are looking for are Midwife and Surrogate."

Frost Feather blinked before smiling "Yes I believe that is what I am, I care for the emotions that are used in our creation and if needed offer the final piece needed for a Snowpony to be fully born, Life Force"

She says with a smile "A job not many would take but one I do happily. Now please sit while I make something up for you all." She says pointing towards a table as they walking into her small but comfy looking flat.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 2:45 pm

Switchblade smiles, intrigued by the complex ways in which this place worked, but also slightly worried about not being able to return to his home. He sat down at the table and looked up sadly at the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pasts Frozen Heart
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4