My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Pasts Frozen Heart

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
piefan

piefan

The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2014 3:10 am

Stunned, Leafy stayed where she was. She looked down at her hooves and then at the creature, silently calculating the chances of being able to defeat it... Which were slim. It seemed to be made of tar, which was sticky enough that just bucking at it would make her legs stuck and the situation worse. Either that or ir was acidic and would melt her flesh. "Um... anypony happen to have a bow and arrow I could borrow?" she asked, despite knowing the odds were low. This was an inn, not an archery camp. Still, she would prefer to know that she at least tried.

She paused, watching the others fight the thing. With determined expressions and using whatever as weapons, one might think they were professional fighters... which wasn't out of the question. But the way they fought, their movements, didn't seem like those of someone who had trained much.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2014 2:58 pm

At the sight of the flame the creature backed up a step surprised for a moment but then it starts to advance the tar bubbling and hissing as it drew closer to the heat. The creature seemed to suck the heat out of the air. the flames of the fire started to die with each step and once it was close enough to to its prey it stood up the tar around its chest peel away and reviled black twisted bones rotting flesh ad a blinding green light that almost seem to draw you in.

It looked as if it wanted to absorb Switchblade but just as it was about to do so the windows filled with a blinding white light that then flooded the room. Upon touching this creature it let out a piercing shriek backing away before fading. Then suddenly the room started to shift tables and chair started to slide along the floor bottles falling off the shelves breaking and rolling here and there and finally the ponies being sent tumbling. Then suddenly it stopped even the wind stopped and the creature was nowhere to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2014 7:16 pm

'There goes that theory.' Switchblade thought as the fire was extinguished 'Wait a minute, a ribcage, oh Celestia, that means that creature was of necros instead of shadow.' he confirmed with himself upon seeing the ribs.

As the light burst through the room, he looked for the source, not seeing much through the light, he then got hit by the pulse, due to the weight of his armor however, he slid a few feet before stopping.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2014 10:11 am

Speaker, noticing a the light flash, put up a small protective bubble around himself, shielding him from the debris that the wind picked up, but it didn't stop him from being sucked up into the wind, spinning in his bubble in circles in the air. When it stopped, he was dropped to the floor, bubble bursting, though he wasn't injured.
"Everyone okay?" He asked as he got up.
Back to top Go down
http://angeyzombeh.deviantart.com
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2014 3:34 am

The tables were sent flying around the room, but Leafy, as an Earth pony (species of strength and endurance here!), took the least damage. Still, though, this didn't mean she was immune, and was swung around to the other side of the inn, colliding with the wall... Okay, the strength thing might have skipped her. With shaking hooves, she got up, groaning as she rubbed her back, which had took the impact.

"I am leaving the moment this blizzard ends," she sighed, looking over herself. She was mostly okay. "Though Switchblade, I'm curious as to how common this is if you felt the need to bring a sword and out on armor."
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2014 9:37 pm

Crystals head pops out from a pile of tables. Once she drags herself out she goes to spread her wings and hisses in pain tucking her left wing back in. Looks like she sprained her wing in the tumble. "Is everypony alright?" She asks looking around before she froze her ears perked up was she takes a step towards the door "The wind...its stopped..."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2014 12:08 pm

"Well." Switchblade said, while moving a chair off his leg "The sword is how I channel my magic, and the armor is just in case things like this happen." he said to Leaf. "Oh, so it has." he said in response to Crystal's alert "That's odd."
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

Location : -------->Right Here<------------- now you've looked too far, good job

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:28 am

"What's so odd about it?" Speaker asked, " Probably just a particularly strong gust of wind from the blizzard out there,"
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2014 10:35 am

"I seem to be fine." Leafy glanced up at Crystal. Thankfully, her bowl was made of plastic; otherwise it could have easily smashed against her and broke, which likely would have caused several sharp pieces to be lodged in her chest. Even she knew that would be terrible.

"I'm no pegasus, the weather is a mystery to me, but I don't think it's natural for a gust of wind to blow several multiple-kilogram tables from the ground before abruptly stopping," she stated, looking at the unicorn - Blown Speaker, if she heard correctly.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 4:20 am

"Wind doesn't just start and stop suddenly and that was no wind that blew us around,the building moved,shifted somehow...and look outside the storms gone completely gone just like that. No weather team could clear clouds that quickly especially in winds that dangerous." It was true the storm had seemed to of vanished instantly in fact it almost looked as if there was never one in the first place. "Why is it so quiet anyway.." Crystal says as she walked towards the door or well more like limped as it seems her wings wasn't the only thing she injured.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 1:47 pm

"I'd stay away from there, if I were you." Switchblade said gravely to Crystal. He started to look around the room, tapping on random surfaces and digging through debris, seemingly searching for something.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2014 8:29 pm

"What you looking for?" Speaker asked as he took of his magic amplifier.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2014 3:59 am

Leaf Gardens walked to a window and shut it tightly, gripping the ground and looking out of it. "We seem to be the only ponies here for kilometres," she stated. "Or, for that matter, awake living creatures. The few animals living nearby would be in hibernation except maybe a few rabbits or foxes. Meaning, we have no sources of help if something like that happens again."

She sighed, quickly trotting away from the glass. What if the same winds started up again? Near the window would not be a good position. "If not for how unpredictable the blizzard is, I'd leave now." She didn't think she could sleep, so she'd just have to wait until the snowstorm died down before getting the hay out of this place.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 12:24 am

Instead of opening the door Crystal moved towards the window also looking out "This doesn't look right.." She says turning to the others "Wasn't there more trees surrounding the area? It doesn't look like the same area at all."
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 15, 2014 7:00 pm

Switchblade turned around to face Speaker "Ah, is that an amplifier? That's rhetorical of course I know it is. Just one second." he said, lighting his horn "No that's not where it's coming from." he said, turning to face the others "Alright, somepony here hasn't told the full truth on who they are, so if the individual who can naturally use light magic could please make themselves known, I would be very grateful." he said calmly.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2014 8:04 pm

"Light Magic?" Speaker asked before looking outside, " And I have lived here for years, and never seen a place like where we are now"
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2014 4:32 am

Leafy walked towards the windows once agani, clutching the ground firmly. "Yes, I believe there were previously more trees." Given her talent, she sometimes subconsciously picked up these kinds of things. In this case, she had been observing and admiring her surroundings before the blizzard started, so it was easy to notice the greenery... If they could even be called those with their leaves having fallen off.

After glancing around lest navigation be important later on, she walked back to a chair and plopped down. "Maybe they were uprooted by the wind?" she suggested. It had felt like one of the strongest winds she had ever experienced, and the idea wasn't completely inconceivable.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 7:34 pm

Crystal thought about it "It could be possible, but very unlikely, but I think that-" She suddenly stops in mid sentence as she squinted at something from outside. It looked as if somepony was walking towards them a trail of purple and pink lights seemed to float behind them. " I think....I think someponies coming this way.." As she watched she realized that the reason it was so hard to see them is because everything about them was white the mane and tail even the coat was white as the surrounding snow.
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:14 pm

"Wait what?!" Switchblade said in surprise, running to the window, drawing his sword as light hummed around it "Now what do you suppose this is?" he asked Crystal. "Because it almost seems like she is made out of snow herself. Hello?!" he called out to the figure "Are you friendly?"
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 8:49 pm

Speaker reattached his amplifier, then took a look out the window. "This can't be good" he thought to himself as he saw the figure approaching.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2014 11:58 pm

Leaf Gardens grunted as she walked towards the window once again. This is annoying... She had to squint to see the figure, bad as her eyesight was, and even when she did she couldn't make out what its expression showed. "I hope what happens is different from the last time a strange creature magically came."

Unlike the others, she had no weapons, and took a few moments to decide whether or not to go back to her room and try finding one. In the end, she cantered up the stairs to her room, looking for a knife or something else of use.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2014 8:05 pm

The figure looked up at the sound of a voice calling, seeing the strange building in the distance. Pausing before making their way towards the building at a quick trot this time. As they moved closer a few things became clear, first off this figure was clearly female and was tall for one at that. Second it seemed that the trail of lights fallowing her were just goods, glass jars full of what looked like glowing flowers, pulled in a cart made of what looked like ice.

There was something else strange about her but one couldn't put their hoof on it. Once the pony was close enough she unhitched herself and with a nervous look on her face she rose her hoof and gently knocked on the door. What fallowed sounded like a dozen tiny little bells ringing out together. "U-Um Hello?" She called out softly
Back to top Go down
Switchblade

Switchblade

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 6:36 pm

Switchblade smiled, sheathing his scimitar and walking over to the door and swinging it open, meeting the mare with a friendly smile "Hello there. Don't suppose you know where we are do you? Because I have no idea." he said, some slight excitement and intrigue in his voice.
Back to top Go down
ShadowbolfRD

ShadowbolfRD

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2014 11:39 pm

Speaker looked at the mare, but kept his guard up. Something you learn from running a inn is to never trust a stranger, even if that stranger seems to be a helpless mare in the middle of a icy wasteland.
Back to top Go down
piefan

piefan

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2014 7:56 am

Leafy trotted down the stairs at a fast pace, emerging with a knife in her mouth... Surprise, surprise. She had forgotten to unpack during her last camping trip in a fairly dangerous place, and just left it in her bag in case the worst happened. After seeing that the mare was not harming anypony, though, she gently placed it down on a nearby table.

Despite this, she was still an untrusting mare, especially after what had just happened. She chose not to approach her, lurking in the background silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pasts Frozen Heart   The Pasts Frozen Heart - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pasts Frozen Heart
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next