My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Places to Go, Sights to See...

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 1:53 am

Indigo made his way up to his hooves and began to limp toward the door. He stopped and flung a chair at the wall of booze and smashed the surviving bottles on the ground. "This wouldn't've happened if you weren't sloshed 24/7"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:11 am

Shala looked in horror as the bottles of liquor were smashed right before her. She felt her tears come back to her as the liquid poured over the table onto the floor.

It was not until now it became apparent how drastic her dependency was. She quickly dropped down to the floor and licked up whatever blotches she could, not caring about the small bits of glass that cut her tongue. She slurped from wherever she could, ignoring the horrible taste. She had to have it. She MUST have it.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:18 am

Indigo moved as quickly as he could over to her to grab her tail in his mouth and yanked her away. He let go and held her tail in place with his magic so he could speak. "Look at you! You're lapping it off the floor like a dog, even though there's glass in it. You need help Shala! Booze is just a plaster (band aid) on a hemoraging artery!"
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:23 am

Shala shuffled on her hooves, trying to move forward. She failed to buck him and turned her head to scream at him. "Leave me ALONE! GET OUT!"

She again tried to get to the liquor, but by now it was all too spread out and gone. Trembling, she collapsed onto the floor and hid her head under her hooves. She didn't know if she could hold it in much longer.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:25 am

Indigo held firm, he was full on glaring at her at this point. "This is destroying you Shala. You're less a pony and more of a temporary keg."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:29 am

Shala only curled up tighter and grinded her hooves into her head, shaking them back and forth. She silently cried, holding her tongue from any more words. She was nothing but helpless now. His words hurt, and they were true.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:32 am

Indigo sighed loudly and dropped to his knees beside her. While he was harsh, he wasn't without compassion. "Come on... let's get you home."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:36 am

Shala got up, trembling. She distanced herself from Indigo and kept her head hung low with her hair hanging over her face to hide it. "..I...can walk myself home." She spat and began to limp her way to the door. She had a feeling she might not see this tavern for a while.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:41 am

Indigo followed her out the door. "I'll walk you to your door step. Your legs look like they're about to give out."
Back to top Go down
Korenav
Team Coordinator
Korenav

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:44 am

Shala didn't say anything more. She wobbled and limped her way out, seeing only five feet in front of her. Once to her door, she was more than happy to get inside.
Back to top Go down
Indigo Surprise

Indigo Surprise

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:45 am

Indigo left after seeing her home, starting the longer walk back to his own home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Places to Go, Sights to See...   Places to Go, Sights to See... - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Places to Go, Sights to See...
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4