My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 8:29 pm

It seem her teasing was beyond subtle, and also a bit hard to understand unless he had seen her face mixed in with the tone. She decides to shake her head as she trotted, not really caring if the colt followed her. He made walking around less boring. "If you think I'm some kinda spy or secret agent you can throw that idea out of the water. I'm just doing odd jobs right now for rent money. So I can't really give you answer to what I 'do' per say."

Talon turned to give him a sharp look. "What's it to you anyway? You wanna play hero colt and save the poor filly in money problems." She snickered a bit as she took her hat off and fanned herself as she waited in line for funnel cake.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03, 2012 8:05 pm

"Oh, I didn't even think of secret spy or something," He thought for a bit at the idea, she kind of dresses like one. He shook his head "No I was thinking mafia henchmare or something. Also I don't have enough money to pay for anyone else. I have a tiny little log cabin I'd say 20 miles from here. I don't see it very often and I don't use electricity or heating. So if I wanted to support you I'd be putting us both in a situation we don't like." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 9:55 am

Talon set her hat on atop her head with a unsatisfied look that the fan only yielded a temporarily breeze. She looked at him with eyes that you'd think better suited for a hawk. "Seems that mailbag of your's isn't just stuffed with paper." She knocks his head few times playfully. "Listen up. I use to be a Henchmare. For a real nasty colt, but I'm not in the life anything."

She turned around to order the 'Experience'. Which was a funnel cake with whipped cream and strawberries on top. She moved down the line till they set a cheap holder in the shape of saddle on her back and sent her on her way. "By the way. I was pulling your mail bag saying you were hitting on me. Like you have the guts!" She said, not turning around to see if you were there. She assumed you'd follow her to the table she planted herself at.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 2:12 am

"Woah! Look at that! It's increidble!" Green Bolt said a few feet behind talon. He flapped his wings to float up and get a better view.

(OOC I'll be out of town this week, Be back saturday!)
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Talon cut her funnel cake up, mixing it all together in red mesh as she dug into it, enjoying the experience of the Carnival food. She looked up as the colt took flight. "What?" She said, turning around with a bit of funnel cake hanging out.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 7:51 pm

"It's like all circley! You know?" he pointed at a large metal circular object.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:27 am

Talon shoveled down some of her funnel cake as she watched the colt freak out about the 'Grav-A-Tron' ride as she shook her head. "Look. Will ride it after I'm done. So stop acting like your so impressed." She scolded as she munched down the cake, which had put her in a better mood to say to herself. Screw it and have fun.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 1:55 pm

"Ok..." He landed and sat down across the table from the mare. "What are you eating anyway?" He said looking at the cake.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:15 am

Talon looked up from her food with a expression of confusion and disgust. "It's a 'Experience'." She said before rolling her eyes because it was clear from his face he was going to have to explain it. She pushed it foward, pining at the light brown weaving. "This is funnel cake with whip cream and strawberries on it. I always get one when I go to a fair. Have sense I went with Mar-." She paused, looking away with a look shock that seem foreign on the tough pony's face.

"Nevermind." Shee went back to eating, letting few curls of her hair fall over her face.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 1:40 pm

That was a little weird Green Bolt tensed his eyebrows a little bit. "Are you alright?" He asked. Green Bolt didn't know her for very long, but that didn't seem normal.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:51 pm

"I'm fine. Don't ask questions you won't like the answer too." She said, like she was quoting a book as she shoveled some funnel cake. Talon set her fork down with sour look on her face as she shoot a almost glare at him. "Sorry. Just last time I was at a carnival having funnel cake I was with a friend. She is gone now." She said as he went back to eating. It was far from the whole story, but it was a snip of it.

"So shut up and have some." She set her spare fork on the table.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Green Bolt ate the cake precautiously. "Mmm. This is pretty good. What is this?".
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:16 am

"I will hop over this table and straddle on top of you." She slammed her hoof down on the wooden table with a pissed look on her face. "And headbutt you. I have told you three times already. It is a funnel cake and it is called a Experiences."

Talon turned her head away with disgust. She shouldn't have gotten as mad, but after the slip about Mary she was in a sour mood.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 3:41 am

Green Bolt jumped a little at the mare's outburst.
"Woah, I didn't mean to offend you. I forgot what it was called."
I don't think I'm making a good impression.
"Hi I'm Green Bolt!" he stuck his hoof out.
No you idiot!
He immediately retracted his hoof and looked down. "Oops, sorry."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 5:56 pm

Talon slammed her front hooves at the table when he moved that stupid looking hoof and she looked up at him for a few moment before laughing. She just let up a little fit as shook her head, mumbling something between a laugh as she shoveled some cake in. Your so lucky that you acting a fool makes it hard for me to punch you in the shoulder."

The damn idiot made her laugh too much by how bad he was at talking to want to pound on him.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:48 am

"Hehe..." He laughed a little nervously. "So anyway how is your funnel cake?" Trying to mobe on the conversation.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:37 am

"It taste good. Can we talk about something more boring?" She stated at the clearly nervous looking colt. Must be something about her. Some reason colts and fillies alike did that. Get nervous.

Talon turn to hearing a noise from someone else as a brightly colored clown was shoved over by a filly wearing a beard. "I cannot believe you slept with her! How could you!" Her voice was deep and raspy as the clown wore a frown as he scooted back. "Guess I finally got the punch-line!" He said with weird smile as he honked his big red nose twice before running off. The filly then went on to throw his things outside as the ring master spoke to her.

Talon looked back at you with strange expression at the scene over there. "Yeah.. let's go on the Grav-a-tron." She said as she slid the food into the trash as she stood up adjusting her hat to face the sun. She would adjust it to be facing the sun to avoid getting her eyes shined in.

Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 4:12 am

"Sounds like a plan." He followed the mare, making sure he didn't tick her off again. I don't even know what happened with her.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Talon wasn't in too bad of a mood when they got in line, but with the couple behind them unable to shut up about how cute her dog was and the crying foal in front afraid to go on and her ticket falling apart from sweat getting on it she was ticked after bit as her sharp, blade like gaze met Green Bolt. "I don't want to hear a whine out you when we go on this alright?" She lifted her hoof up in a threatening manner, but it lacked it's normal malice as the vendor asked for her ticket.

She set it in his hoof forcefully as she stepped up and got on one of the padded places to stand as she waited for the ride to start.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 10:08 pm

(('Ello! Hope it's alright if I join, if not just tell me. (:))

~~~OC: Suspicious Package~~~

Suspicious Package had had a great time at the carnival so far, and was already forgetting his earlier troubles as he waited excitedly for this new ride to start, shifting from hoof to hoof. He looked over as he saw a pair of ponies enter, standing beside him. Hmm...Maybe I could make some new friends...and maybe clients too...

He put on a casual smile as he faced the pair. "Hey there! You two havin' fun?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 11:25 pm

He turned to Talon, "Meh, I was never the person to whine out, even if I didn't like it, I really hate complaining." Green Bolt's ears swiveled to the new voice coming from his right.
"We seem to be having a decent time. Who are you?" Green Bolt smiled at the orange maned pegasus.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 1:48 am

Talon looks at the idiot talking to some orange pegasus as he held up the line. "Hey lover colt! She likes fillies! Now get up in this ride and stop talking for once!" She huffed a bit as she leaned back. The nerve of that colt to try talking to some other filly while she was trying to be nice for once. He was in dire need of a noggle then a swift punch.

Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 2:19 am

"Sorry my friend is impatient." He quickly jumped onto the ride and leaned back. He turned to Talon, "So, what's this ride liAAAAH!" His question rudely interrupted by the blast off of the ride.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 4:19 am

Talon looked towards him, but the ride started, spinning them around and around as they felt the pressing of gravity against the patted sliders lifted up with them flat on them as Talon took a little effort to touch her hoof to her head as she held her hat. The sides of her mouth were bend back a little to show a bit of her gums and teeth as she just enjoyed the feeling of crushing weightlessness.

"Whoooooooo!" She yelled as she turned to see how Green Bolt was doing as she saw him yelling from the shock and it cuased her to laugh, though unlike her chuckles before it was must sweeter, much more filly-like.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 11:51 am

"We seem to be having a decent time. Who are you?"

"Heh, Name's Suspicious Package, nice to meet you!"

"Hey lover colt! She likes fillies! Now get up in this ride and stop talking for once!"

He looked towards the other pony of the two. She looked a bit angry, but seemed nice enough.

"Sorry my friend is impatient."

He chuckled. "Yep, I can see that."

He followed the colt onto the ride and settled in right as it started, feeling the effects of weightlessness within moments and laughing hysterically as the ride reached full speed quickly, part of it from the intense force and speed of the ride, the other part from seeing the expressions of the different ponies he could see.

"HAHA! AWESOOOOOOOOOME!"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next