My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Iccy Gear

Iccy Gear

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! Empty
PostSubject: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 12:06 am

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, (GEC to Fanatics,) Is world famous for it's wide Selection of Rides and Shows, Including a full Circus Act! Normally, They'd set up outside of town, But, With a Few pulled Strings, (And no more than Quite a few bits thrown around,) a Section of Centrot Park was Transformed into a wide Variety of Carnival food and games.

"FILLIES AND GENTLECOLTS, STEP RIGHT UP, TO BIG TOP'S AMAZING GAME! 5 BITS FOR THREE BALLS, OR 10 BITS FOR FIVE BALLS, ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS KNOCK DOWN THE BOTTLES!"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 1:59 pm

Talon ripped a piece of cotton candy with her mouth as she waited in this insufferable long line to some cheap thrill she wasn't gonna like anyway. She had one of the service guides with the map and the clown who looked more like he was ready to cry then smile staring at you with dead fish eyes back. Talon tried to remember the last time she fought a clown, but it didn't vome to her. She did remember once throwing balls at a target and dunking some filly in a dozen times till she needed to get off of the tub or risk hypothermia.

Talon had been cooped up in her house not getting any sort of sleep. Her air conditioner had broke and then heat was crippling the moment you even thought of moving. She would of cooked her eggs on the asphalt if it weren't for all the prostitution spit and gum on the sidewalk.

Talon had burned her dairy three days ago when she realized something she didn't want to think about. She was thinking too much about ponies and places, which was dangerous thinking for someone like herself.

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! 69-30
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 5:31 am

Green Bolt trotted around the place looking around in awe. I have never been to a carnival! This is gonna be SO awesome! I finished all my letters to! So I have the rest of the day off!.
He saw a ride that looked pretty fun so he galloped over to it to wait in line, looking to happy to be alive, and in his excitement, he ignored all his shyness and poked the beige-maned earth pony mare in front of him.
"Hey what's your name?! My name is Green Bolt! Is this ride fun?!"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 11:57 pm

She lifted her hoof to beat the little flicker of life in the colt behind her till she saw it wasn't who she thought it was. She blinked once as her hoof slowly went back to the ground. There was nothing she hated more then ponies excited to be in a line. In fact she hated lines and ponies who struck up conservation in lines.

She adjusted her hat as turned completely around to face the colt.Guess this would be less boring then sitting around. "Nope. Worst ride in the carnival. I'm only standing here on account I love the updraft of sewer that floats by every twenty minutes." She said as her lips pressed together. She adjusts a bit of her fancy attire as a bit of her hair poked out from under her hat while her eyes read the goings on around them.

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! 189667071
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:16 am

Green Bolt was very disappointed in what the mare had said. He was considering just leaving the line and eating. Nah, she might just be having a bad day.
Green Bolt ignored what the pony had said and stayed in line. Maybe it won't be so bad.
"Well, whats it like?" he attempted to continue conversation with the pony but it was obvious he was getting nervous.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:43 am

"It's scarier then falling from the sky because you wing cramped and the down hurts like getting kick in the gut." She smirked as she decided messing with him would eat up time waiting in line. "Everyone who gets off and ate before lose their lunch and if you open your mouth to long as you drop." She pulls her face down to look weird. "It will freeze that way."
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 5:00 am

"Well that doesn't sound very fun at all." Green Bolt said as he kicked at the dirt.
"Why do ponies go on it? And why are you in line for it?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 1:45 am

"Because I'm not a wimp." She said with a smirk as she fixed her hat that was slipping a bit. "So why are you bothering me? Trying to find someone to hold you hoof to the ride?" Her smile got a little bigger as her joke flew around in the air to the colt's ears.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 2:23 am

"I don't wanna hold any pony's hoof!" He held his hoof back defensively.
"I don't even know you, I was just a little excited..."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 6:45 pm

"Well listen up then. Cause introductions only come around once." He tapped her hat as she backs up because the line had moved forward a little. "My name is Talon Nor, The Counter." She set her hoof down with a pleased look as she remembered how she got the name The Counter. She had thought it pretty stupid awhile ago, but it grew on her. "I'm guessing your name is ExcitedSoar or some windy name right? Cause of these." She snatch at his wing and fiddles with them a bit she did in fact grab them.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:01 pm

"Get your hooves off my wings!" He snapped them back onto his sides, locking them in tight. "My name is Green Bolt, as I said earlier. I've never been to a carnival before." Green Bolt realized he was starting to sound angry. "So where'd you get the name 'The counter'?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 8:29 pm

"Ponies throw punches at me, then they fall down." She chuckles a bit as a cute little smirk sets itself on her face. "I use to hang around with some ponies who had a habit of making a big deal about stuff. Don't worry about it. It's a stupid name anyway." She make a displeased face as memory memory came up as he turned her head away. "Stop asking me about it. Not like you really care anyway." She sighed with shrug as she shook her head. "Green Bolt huh? You don't by chance make lighting green when you shoot it out of clouds do ya?"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 4:56 am

Green Bolt scratched his chin with the blunt of his hoof and looked up. "No actually, I've never thought of that. I don't weather stuff. I'm a courier." He lifted up his chin being proud of what he does.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 8:11 pm

"So your like business sector mail colt." Talon imagined he wasn't what she defined as a 'courier' due to he likely wasn't mix up with thr wrong kinda ponies. "So this your vacation? Or this a therebetween jobs?"
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 10:18 pm

"Neither! I'm given a saddlebag full of massages each day from a post office, then I deliver them. Once I'm done delivering the messages I am done. I can go back and deliver more, but usually there are no more letters. I got done quickly today and as I was flying around I noticed the big rides and thought 'Why not?" Green Bolt smiled. "What do you do for a living?"
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 5:12 am

Talon stared at this pony with a little more respect then before. Someone dealing with idiots all day who get fussy when their mail doesn't arrive in time deserves a break. Though Talon if in the same position would either get fired for punching someone out or taking a too many breaks.

"Me?" She blinked few times, trying to think of how to answer that. "I kinda pick up jobs as they come and I tend to be able to 'gamble' a bit if I need some trotting money." She turns around to meet up with the part of the line that had moved forward. "Basically I jump from job to job and I'm lucky." Talon smirked as she remembered being given a bag of bits as that other colt laid face down. He was a good fight.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 10:12 pm

"Oh," Green Bolt thought of how the mare manages to get good pay enough to live while jumping from job to job. "How do you get jobs so easily? I've never actually been in a job interview so I don't know how is it."
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:49 am

"What?" Talon leaned her head back at the colt, really looking at him again. Was he talking to a teenager here? Talon adjusted her hat as she answered him back. "You have never been to a interview? Did you inherit delivering stuff?" Asked as the colt took her ticket for the ride. She passed by him as she climbed into the roller coaster. "Always getting jobs is easy with someone with such charming personality as me." She smirked as buckled herself as she waited for him to get in to lower the bar.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 6:56 pm

Green Bolt got in right next to the mare. He wouldn't use charming to describe the mare but decided not to say anything. "Huh, So what do you do now?" Putting emphasis on the now.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:27 pm

The ride began with the cart going up at a reasonable speed and as they reached the top Talon turned to him with a look that could be counted as one of annoyance. "Fine. If you give such a flyin-fffaoaoahha!!" She yelled as the ride jerked forward, rocketing them downward before curving to the point you think it tip over. Talon raised her hooves, giggling in a much girly way then you would expect from the rough edge filly.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 8:26 pm

Green Bolt laughed a litt eat how the filly had been interrupted. Although only for a split second as the ride startled him as well. It went much faster then he was expecting it to be. He freaked out for a second then realized, I'm supposed to be having fun so he embraced it, and it was so much fun. The colt let out a cheer that scratched his throat but was barely audible.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:08 pm

Talon loved the rush of a roller coaster almost as much as the blood when it rushes to her head after a good punch to her jaw. She hardly considered herself a thrill seeker. You wouldn't see her jumping out of air balloon, or some other dumb expense bull they try to sell you. Roller coasters could be considered the exception. Unless you count fighting, then there is two.

"Wooooooooooooooooo!" She had hooves straight in the air till the ride ended. She looked disappointed as she got out and went to grab her hat from the holding rack. She sat in the mirror fixing it for a long while before she was happy with where it was placed.
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:18 am

"So as you were saying..." Green Bolt motioned his hoof to go on.
Back to top Go down
StormyHugeheart

StormyHugeheart

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 10:02 pm

"About what?" She said as he threw few bits of trash in the waste basket as he starts walking to the games section. She always like beating stupid carnival ponies at their trick games. "Oh. Do you mean when I was screaming?" She smirked a bit. "Don't think your gonna hear that again."
Back to top Go down
Green Bolt

Green Bolt

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 11:39 pm

"Why not? Is it a secret?" Green Bolt inquired as he trotted up to the right of the mare.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!   The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Grand Equestrian Carnival, Making it's Way through your Neighborhood park!
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next