My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Carnival of horrors

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

Carnival of horrors Empty
PostSubject: Carnival of horrors   Carnival of horrors I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 11:28 am

Ice Dancer was on vacation in Ponyville, there was a lot of hustling and bustling in the town. Ice didn't want her vacation to be all hustling and bustling, she does that for work everyday. Ice overheard two ponies talking about a new carnival right inside the Everfree Forest. She decided to ask somepony where the Everfree Forest was. She tapped stallion's shoulder.

"Excuse me, do you know where the Everfree Forest is?"

The stallion stared at her as if she was the most amazing thing in Equestria, he still nodded his head and pointed in the direction of the Everfree Forest. Ice thanked the stallion and headed off in the direction she was told or er pointed to. She could still feel the stallion staring her down... With a few others.
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of horrors   Carnival of horrors I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:34 pm

A white mare with a red mane and tail bounced over to Ice Dancer "Hello there!, are you going to the Everfree Forest? don't you have any idea how dangerous that is?." she asked the unicorn in a somewhat serious manner.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of horrors   Carnival of horrors I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 3:49 pm

Ice Dancer stared at the mare who was bouncing up and down... Surely she was just crazy and the Everfree Forest wasn't that bad. She smiled politely hoping that the mare would leave.

"I heard that there was a carnival in the Everfree Forest so it couldn't be very dangerous."

Ice started heading into the Everfree Forest but stopped, it might really be dangerous... She thought a moment then asked the mare.

"If it is dangerous I'll need somepony to help me... Plus it'd be boring to go to the carnival alone so, would you like to join me? I mean unless you're too scared"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of horrors   Carnival of horrors I_icon_minitimeMon May 27, 2013 4:23 pm

Looked at the unicorn with a grin, "Me scared?, I don't think you know who you're talking to, i'm Sugar Rush but you can just call me Sugar, and of course I will join you, can't let you get hurt now can I?." she said in a playful tone before doing a back flip just to brag.

She looked at Ice and asked. "How the hay do they build a carnival in such a dangerous place?." then she shrugged and continued, At least it's a carnival there MUST be candy there." she said with sparkling eyes.

Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of horrors   Carnival of horrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:55 am

(This is going to be moved to "Alternate Universe General")

"That's true, so lets go"

She started trotting of into the Everfree Forest, noticing abnormal things Why would they put a carnival here?
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of horrors   Carnival of horrors I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 2:50 pm

Sugar followed Apple into the forest, keeping her guard up. "I have no idea" she said before turning to Ice Dancer.

"So...how do you know there is a carnival here in the first place?"

(Sorry for the extremely short post)
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of horrors   Carnival of horrors I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:34 am

"I overheard some ponies talking about it..."

Ice saw a sign that said "Carnival" and a carnival popped up out of nowhere. She was confused, it wasn't there just a second ago...

"I guess we should go there..."
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of horrors   Carnival of horrors I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 10:50 am

Sugar nodded in responds, as she turned her head to face Ice her eyes grew wide as she saw the carnival suddenly in front of her. "Whoa!, how did I not see this?" she said still in shock that, first the carnival was actually here, second that she did not see it until now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carnival of horrors   Carnival of horrors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Carnival of horrors
Page 1 of 1