My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Snowy Day In The Park

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

A Snowy Day In The Park Empty
PostSubject: A Snowy Day In The Park   A Snowy Day In The Park I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:19 am

Crystal Belles travels had brought her to Manehatten once again, and once again they got a large amount of snow. She had decided to take a few crystals with her and get some carving done. So here she was laying in the snow under a frozen weeping willow by a partly frozen pond out of sight of many ponies carving crystal flower after crystal flower while humming a soft tune in the still air
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day In The Park   A Snowy Day In The Park I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:27 am

Amber Flash trotted through the snowy streets of Manehattan. Although she came from the Crystal Empire, Amber still was not completely used to the stuff. She shivered as she walked along, a scarf tied snugly around her neck. She had left her armour and lance at the inn where she was staying so they would not weigh her down as she walked through the snow. "Boy! Is it cold out here!" she exclaimed loudly.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day In The Park   A Snowy Day In The Park I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:39 am

Meteor Star was walking the manehattan streets to get out of the lab and his house for a while. "I like the snow except for the clouds blocking the sky." He thapught to himself reaching the park and stopping to rest and get a drink. Meteor looks around to see who all is here but only sees a pony carving what seemed to be crystal flowers under a willow tree. He sits and ponders if he should say hi or not.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day In The Park   A Snowy Day In The Park I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 12:51 am

Crystal stops humming as the wind picks up blowing through her mane causing her to giggle softly "Is that right a Crystal Pony said that...? How funny" She says softly going back to her carving "Well maybe you shouldn't make it so windy you know" She said and earned a hard gust to the back of the head "Hey I was only joking..."
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day In The Park   A Snowy Day In The Park I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:03 am

Amber glanced over her shoulder. She saw two other ponies spending time in the park. She trotted over towards them. "And what are two ponies doing outside on a cold day like today?" She asked, curious. She tightened her scarf around her neck and shivered. Surely no pony would be insane enough to want to be outside today.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day In The Park   A Snowy Day In The Park I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:11 am

Meteor Star decided to go over and say hi. He walked over to say hi when he noticed that she was a mare and froze in place. "Why do I have problems talking to mares?" He thought to himself. He shook his head and started walking again. "Umm.. hi my name is Meteor Star." He said turning red.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day In The Park   A Snowy Day In The Park I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 1:26 am

Crystal smiles at the two ponies and stands up to shake the snow covering her coat and wings. "Hello its very nice to meet you Meteor Star my name is Crystal Belle" She turns to Amber "To be honest I find it rather nice today but I am very used to the cold"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day In The Park   A Snowy Day In The Park I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:34 pm

Amber walked towards the other two ponies. "Well, hello to you two." She said, brushing the snow off of her shoulders and pushing her mane out of in front of her face, only to have it slide back into place. "My name is Amber Flash, Champion Jouster of the Crystal Empire!" She said, trying out a new title she created for herself.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day In The Park   A Snowy Day In The Park I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 5:49 pm

"Well hello amber and crystal." He said turning red "I love the cold especially when it snows." He said to amber "What are you ponys up to?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day In The Park   A Snowy Day In The Park I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 6:00 pm

Crystal smiled at the two ponies "Well im just getting some crystal carving done" She says as she hold up a red crystal rose she had just finished "and enjoying the rather chilly weather along with it"
Back to top Go down
Amber Flash

Amber Flash

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day In The Park   A Snowy Day In The Park I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:47 am

Amber smiled when she saw the red crystal flower. "Wow, thats very pretty. Reminds me of home." She said, before shivering. "Although I'm not so sure how you can enjoy the weather."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Snowy Day In The Park   A Snowy Day In The Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Snowy Day In The Park
Page 1 of 1