My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

Location : Grounded, Be back when I can if you need me contact Switchblade

Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts) Empty
PostSubject: Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts)   Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 8:20 pm

Curtain Glow sighed thoughtfully as she looked out from the stage, bowing low again, and again as the audience applauded. Her last performance as a member of the Ponyville Players, the group disbanded as soon as the cast party was over, each member headed in separate directions. Curtain remained in Ponyville, with her family, and her work. Her most recent job brought on no bits, not one. The Ponyville Players had been extremely broke. Daisy Sprout was headed to Canterlot to study magic, Rosebud had set her muzzle to Manehatten to become a big shot. Each, gone, each Curtain's friend, one of the precious few she had.
Curtain stared at the flanks and manes of Ponies ahead of her in the crowd attempting to leave the town hall. She nether bothered to remove her costume nor her make up. So, once she had escaped the madness, she stood, alone, dressed as a Princess, with plaster wings draped over her back, a plastic crown resting on her mane. The play had been the tale of Princess Luna's banishment, yet now it seemed Curtain faced her own banishment from each of her old friends.
At least, she had stood, looking majestic, standing alone and deep in thought, untill somepony yelled
"Look out!"

Last edited by Candle_Glow on Sat Aug 31, 2013 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts)   Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:11 pm

It was a clear and warm day in Ponyville today. It was mid-afternoon, and the foals were just let out of school. Brawny Hooves went to the schoolhouse to pick up his daughter Nikki Hooves. Her mother, Calla Lily, was busy, taking time to unwind from all the stress she's been having as a wife and a mother. So Nikki got to hang out with her dad for a bit.

Brawny Hooves took his filly to the town square and played Catch with her with a baseball. But there was only one rule to it: No magic. Nikki was excellent at her magic skills, but he wanted her to be able to use her hooves. She did rather well. A few misses here and there, but she caught more than she missed. Brawny might have missed more than Nikki did.

Then Brawny threw it back to his filly, but he threw it a bit too high for her to reach, and it came charging at a mare dressed up as a princess. Brawny called out to her in an effort to prevent sudden brain damage. Or just a mean headache.

"Look out!"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts)   Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 10:53 pm

Curtain, plaster wings and all, had already been dazed when the baseball struck. It hit her square on the muzzle, busted her lip and caused a sound that one could only place as painful. One of her plaster costume wings fell off, her crown went crooked, yet she smiled and waved, throwing back the ball, and walked slowly over to the entrance of the town hall, where she shed herd costume before simply siting down at a table infront of a cafe.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts)   Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:45 pm

Brawny and Nikki Hooves watched the mare trot away after being hit by a baseball. It was odd. She was hit square in the face and just shrugged it off. They felt bad for her and followed her. She ended up sitting at a cafe casually. They were both perplexed by how calm she was. Brawny and Nikki trotted up to her to apologize.

"Hey, ma'am. We're-"

"Daddy and I are sorry for hitting you with our ball!"
Back to top Go down
Jenny!

Jenny!

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts)   Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 11:56 pm

Aurora and Icy had walked in to a random cafe when they heard a "Look Out!" come from outside. As Aurora turned her head, A mare trotted in followed by A young filly and her daddy. The mare had a bruised lip but was perfectly calm. "Probably been there for some time." she predicted."What?" Asked Icy, and Aurora remembered where she was. "Nothing. Now, what do you want to eat?"

"Take time to enjoy the simple things in life. You'll find it a lot easier."

Aurora The Kindhearted Bookworm: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2126-aurora
Icy Spring: The shy, clever mind: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2379-icy-spring#31956
Winter Breeze The Super Softie: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t2148-winter-breeze
Brave Storm The.....Brave: Not done yet, but soon to come! :D
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts)   Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 4:13 pm

Curtain smiled at the apology and responded softly "It's alright, I'm a clutz, it happens all the time." Just please, be more carefully, somepony could easily be badly injured." She paused, realizing that her own mouth felt funny and ordered herself a salted caramel mocca, extra hay. Then, taking a sip of the drink, she took in everything that had just happened. She was hit, in the face, with a baseball, and now her mouth felt weird. The looks she got told her she was bruised. Putting it aside, and trying to hide her sadness, she stood and looked around at the ponies in the cafe, slamming her hoof down on the table she loudly exclaimed
"I am going to Canterlot!"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts)   Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Brawny and Nikki took a step back from the mare after she slammed her table and yelled about going to Canterlot. She was very... odd. She was dressed as Luna earlier, and she walked off from being hit with a baseball and now she yelled about travel. Must be having a bad day

"No need to shout. I'm right here. And what you going ti Canterlot for anyway? Oh, and, I'm Brawny Hooves."

"And I'm Nikki Hooves! He's my daddy!" Nikki gave her father a quick nuzzle and stretched her hoof to the strange mare sitting at the cafe. "Wanna be friends?"
Back to top Go down
Candle_Glow

Candle_Glow

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts)   Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 01, 2013 5:15 pm

Curtain looked to the filly and smiled yet not wanting to disappoint the filly she simply hurriedly walked out. She was heading to Canterlot, she had given up on the theater, it was time to go to Canterlot to spend some time studying the only other thing which had seemed her calling, magic. Quietly, reaching her home, she packed away all of her costumes, and each of her books, as she intended highly on leaving Ponyville for good. With one last goodbye, stepping completely out of the character she called herself, Curtain Glow left Ponyville behind.

*End of Thread*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts)   Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casting Call: Curtain Glow (Almost Finished, last two posts)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP :: Equestria :: Ponyville :: Town square-
Jump to: