My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:Fluffy Pony Park:.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

.:Fluffy Pony Park:. Empty
PostSubject: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:16 am

Before you post please go here first: https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1868-the-fluffy-pony-adoption-center-and-rules :if you post here you have agreed to follow these rules.

As it appears that a whole quarter of Equestria became fluffy ponies, it was only natual that they converted the local park in Ponyville to a fluffy pony paradise. It now features more playgrounds than before, more colorfull surroundings, including balloons, and corlored tiles for the road made of soft ish foam that repels water, it even has a bouncy castle for both fluffy ponies and foals to injoy. (more info to be added)

>The post is open, and ready for rp<

.:Posting order:. (please follow the posting order)
AdorableFluttershy123, Brawny Hooves, MiniKirby123, Apple Orcherd.

(Weedo The Great will sometimes add events on the thread)

Last edited by Weedo The Great on Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:00 pm

Burn was quite happy with himself. He had decided to adopt a pony that was infected by Fluffy pony. He was taking it for a walk through the park. He looked down at Red searching for any sign of interest in the park.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:11 pm

Red Harvest was going for a walk with his new owner. He liked him already. Then again, he liked a lot of ponies. Especially Burning Dunk. He's Red's best friend now. Red trotted along, wondering where Burn was taking him.

Red 's eyes lit up when he saw they were at the Fluffy Pony Park. He could see other fluffy ponies playing around. The place was so fun looking. So many colors, balloons, and a bouncy castle! Red ran into the park and jumped into the bouncy castle, bouncing and having the time of his fluffy life
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Burn was glad Red liked the park. It was the only place Burn could think to take him. While Red jumped in the castle Burn went and bought some hotdogs. "Red! You want some food?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:55 pm

Red Harvest was enjoying the bouncy castle more than anything. He bounced with foals and other fluffy ponies. Normally, he would keep to himself. But they were all having fun and bouncing around. Then he heard his owner call out to him and ask if he wanted food

Red ran out of the bouncy castle and straight to Burn. Red was kind of hungry. Then he saw he was buying hot dogs. Red wanted one so badly.

"I want a hot dowg! Pwease, Dwunk? I wuv you!"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:32 am

Ember bounced into the park with Star a little bit behind, making sure Apple didn't wander too far. Ember was pre-occupied with staring at everything the park had to offer, so Star was left looking after the ball of fluff. "STAR! LOOK AT THIS! AND THAT! AND THAT RED FLUFFY OVER THERE!" she exclaimed, squishing her hooves with her cheeks as she spoke.

Star rolled her eyes, well used to her friends antics. "Yes, Ember. It's amazing." she said, smiling fondly at her friend. In the beginning, she had been slightly wary of getting a fluffy that Ember so badly wanted, but seeing her friend euphoria made it all worth it. Plus, the fluffy was... well, fluffy! Ember bounded back quickly, patting the fluffy on the head before giving it a hug. "Eee! You're so cute!" she squealed, squeezing it tight before letting it go.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 8:45 am

Apple licked her owner. She couldn't hug (or walk for that matter). Apple rolled around in the fluffy park bumping into other fluffy rollers. After a good amount of rolling, Apple hid in her fluff behind her two owners and giggled. She jumped up from behind them.

"Boo! Hee hee hee"
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 9:40 am

"I want a hot dowg! Pwease, Dwunk? I wuv you!"

Burn handed the hotdog over happly watching Red's eyes light up. "Glad your happy." Burn said with a smile before scarfing down most of his hotdog.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:47 pm

Red Harvest bounced in excitement over the hot dog. He ate it right out of Dunk's hooves and attempted to give him a hug. He succeeded, somewhat.

"I WUV YOU DWUNK! YOU'RE MWY BWESTEST FWIEND"

Red could see two more owners and another fluffy pony. He felt like he knew that pony, but had no clue who she was. Oh well, he didn't bother. He ran over to her and introduced himself.

"I'm Wed Harvwest! Wanna be my bwest fwiend?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 5:41 am

Ember squealed in "surprise" as Apple scared her before bursting into laughter. "Oh my gosh Apple! You gave me a heart attack!" she exclaimed, patting the fluffy's head. Star smiled, doing the same before she noticed another fluffy come up and introduce himself. Spotting the owner, she walked over to say hi. "Hey! My name's Starcatcher, but you can just call me Star. What's yours?"
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 1:28 pm

Apple looked at the fluffy Stallion and gasped jumping up and down

"Wes!!"

She had no idea who he was but still was excited
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 3:46 pm

Burn smiled waching Red running around making friends. This was a great idea. He thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 08, 2013 5:34 pm

Red Harvest bounced with the mare who was bouncing and was his new best friend. He gave her a friendly tackle and playfully wrestled with her. It was a funny and adorable sight. Two fluff balls wrestling each other and giggling.

Red seriously felt like he knew this pony. He had no idea who, where, when, how, or why, but something about her seemed familiar.

"Dwo I know woo fwom somewhere?"
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 9:32 am

To bring the thread back to life I will move on to a new day in the park, and as such the post order will be based on whoever responds after this one ^.^

It was a nice and warm afternoon in Fluffy Pony Park. They just made another playground with various multicolored tubes and tunnels with tiny windows that they could look out of, and on the very top was a slide that went all the way to the ground.

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:Fluffy Pony Park:.   .:Fluffy Pony Park:. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:Fluffy Pony Park:.
Page 1 of 1