My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A Day in the Park

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

A Day in the Park Empty
PostSubject: A Day in the Park   A Day in the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:40 pm

Young Aura Streak was playing around in the park. His friends were all busy, so he started showing off to the strangers. He tried using the magic he had learned from Crimson Inferno to create fireworks (Even though it's daytime).

"Watch the tricks in amazement of the Grand MacDaddy of Fire! Yeah, am I cool or what," shouted arrogant Streak. Some of the ponies thought Streaks show was mediocre, but didn't say anything or bother him. After all, for a colt, it was impressive, he wasn't doing harm, and was just having fun like any other colt or filly. Streak continued his show at the park. He was standing on a bench, showing off all his tricks.
Back to top Go down
http://bronyville.org/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1015
Wild Card

Wild Card

A Day in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Park   A Day in the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:47 pm

Red Harvest was chilling on a bench in the park, finally taking a break from working on the farm. He then saw some colt showing off some magic and calling himself the "Grand MacDaddy of Fire." It was pretty humorous to him. Then the colt jumped on his bench. Yes, it was just a 5 year old, but Red was a bit startled by him. He hopped off the bench and began watching this colt. Maybe he had something really cool to show off
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

A Day in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Park   A Day in the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:57 pm

Streak, having no consideration for the stallion next to him, continued his show of fireworks. "YEAH! Take a look at FIRE INCARNATE," shouted the Streak. He then created fireballs, and started juggling them, though it looked like he was putting a lot of effort into this. "Oh man," he thought. "If I slip up, I might burn this whole park down!" Streak continued, nonetheless. He eventually started sweating, getting pressure on whole park burning down if he messes up. He made the fireballs disappear, eventually. "Tadah," screamed Streak.

A few of the bystanders actually stomped there hooves at the performance. It was that great of a trick, but it was VERY impressive for a mere colt to perform such a trick. Eventually, Streak fell on the ground, laying on his flank. "Man," he said to himself. "I need a break after that. Well, at least it's worth the attention." Streak sighed in relief, this time sitting on the same bench he stood on, next to the stallion.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

A Day in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Park   A Day in the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 8:04 pm

Red was utterly amazed by this kid. He had some real talent. But it looked like he exerted more effort than he should have. He did fall on the ground sweating. After stomping his hooves and cheering, he trotted over to him. He picked him up and sat him on the bench. "That was really amazing. You feeling alright, though?" He showed a bit of concern for him. It was likely he was already used to this, but it's better safe than sorry
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

A Day in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Park   A Day in the Park I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 11:26 pm

Well, believe it or not, Streak was actually VERY worn out after that last trick. "Y-Yeah! Of course I am. Feel free to admire me more! There's more where that came from tomorrow... Provided I can get my strength back," said Streak, blushing beat red. "Thanks for asking though. I learned from the best. His name is Crimson Inferno! My big brother," said Streak. He scratched the back of his head, wondering if this stallion knew who Crimson was. "You know him," asked Streak. "Oh, I forgot! My name's Streak! Aura Streak," said Streak.

Streak seemed to be overwhelming, however. He barely let the stallian speak, getting every word out first. When he was done introducing himself however, he finally remained silent, awaiting a response.
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

A Day in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Park   A Day in the Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:08 pm

Red waited patiently for the colt to finish his speech. For being worn out, he surely talked a lot. "Well, my name's Red Harvest. And no, I haven't heard of Crimson, sadly. But he seems nice." This kid seemed really hyper. Maybe a bit narcissistic, but he was still extremely hyper. He may also just wanted to hear himself talk. He did try to say some things, but was quickly interrupted. "So, Aura Streak, this Crimson fellow is your older brother? What does he do?"
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

A Day in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Park   A Day in the Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:55 pm

"Oh, he's not really my brother, but we consider each other brothers," said Streak. "He sure acts like the older brother I never had, so we call each other just that." Streak pondered for a moment on Crimson's actual job. "Well, he doesn't really have a permanent job. He's rather poor. But he man, can he do fire," said Streak. "I learned from him."

Streak then thought about the name Red Harvest. "Red Harvest," he asked. Are you a farmer or something?"
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

A Day in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Park   A Day in the Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:15 pm

Red listened to what Streak said about them not being actual brothers. "I knew a couple ponies just like that. For the life of me I can't remember their names... He must be really good, then. And yeah, I am a farmer. It's a really hard job, but it makes a good bit of money." Who would've thought the word Harvest would give away that he was a farmer? *sarcasm*
Back to top Go down
Crimson Inferno

Crimson Inferno

A Day in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Park   A Day in the Park I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 5:26 pm

Aura Streak's thought about that farming life. He then broke out into a childish laugh. "Haha! You work on a farm and get dirty everyday," laughed Streak. He thought being a farmer was a silly job, and of course, Streak really didn't think before speaking. He normally never thinks before speaking. "Man, I'm glad I'm not you, dude," laughed Streak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Day in the Park Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Day in the Park   A Day in the Park I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Day in the Park
Page 1 of 1