My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

.:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:. (And rules)

Go down 
+3
Kid
Wild Card
Weedo The Great
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

.:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:.  (And rules) Empty
PostSubject: .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:. (And rules)   .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:.  (And rules) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm

---:Hello and Welcome to the Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:---

Here you can either adopt a fluffy pony, or if your one of the unfortunate victims be adopted.

.......................................V---RULES---V..............................................................................

o :Read all of the rules
1 :You are not allowed to adopt your own fluffy pony.
2 :You have to ask the person you adopt/ get adopted before you can be united.
3 :Griffons and changelings CANNOT be fluffy, though changelings may pretend to be one.
4 :Zebras Crystal ponies Bat ponies and Saddles Arabians can be fluffy
5 :You talk like a toddler if you even talk at all, here is an example --> "I wuv yu mowmmy <3"
6 :Have fun
7 :Keep it PG13
8 :If you have a question you PM me don't post it in the thread
9 :You can adopt more than one Fluffy pony BUT you MUST first talk to the ponies you had adopted
10:You MUST either PM me or tell me in chat if you adopt a fluffy pony (I kinda need to know)
11:If any of your OC's a fluffy pony, they can not appear normal in other fluffy rp's
..................V---Here is the backstory for this scenario---V........................................................

It was a normal day in ponyville, everypony was injoying their daily tasks, then some of the ponies started to sneeze and feel light headed, it seemed to be more than just a cold but nopony at the hospital knew what it was. A few days later they started to grow immense amounts of fur and started to act like childen, they discovered that this was caused by a strange disease known as the fluffy virus. At first the ponies panicked but then they were told that if they had not gotten it already they were immune, unfortunatly there is no known cure so they build a Adoption Center and made sure that these poor defenceless fluffy ponies would not come into harms way.

..................................V---Character App---V.........................................................................

(I know some of the things listed is already on the OCs normal sheet but I felt it was important :D)

Name:(name of OC)
Species:(pegasus unicorn earth saddle zebra or crystal)
Speaks?:(yes or no)
Knows of past life?:(yes or no(if yes then please explain how much he/she remembers)
Notes:(anything that should be known about your fluffy pony)

.....................................V---Approved submissions---V...........................................................

Red Harvest: Approved
Kid: Approved
Sunny Days: Approved
Crystal Heartshine: Approved
Apple Orcherd: Approved
Nikki Hooves: Approved
Sugar Rush: Approved
..........................................V---Locations---V........................................................................

Fluffy Park ---> https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1872-fluffy-pony-park
Home thread (pending)
Toy Store ---> https://mlp-fim-oc-rp.rpg-board.net/t1895-toys-r-fluff

(Will wait until I get permission from a admin before creating the rest)
(Update: I can make more if this topic becomes popular enough, so get to it my fluffy subjects)
.......................................V---List of Adoptions---V.................................................................

Red Harvest is adopted by: Burning Dunk
Kid is adopted by: Dark Cherry
Crystal Heartshine is adopted by: Leaf Gardens
Apple Orcherd is adopted by: Ember and Star
Sugar Rush is adopted by: Indigo

....................................V---Other stuff that you should know---V.........................................

Here is a fluffy pony (warning this image is HUGE).
Spoiler:

Stuff that is good to know about fluffy ponies.

Fluffy pegasi can fly just not for very long.
Fluffy unicorns can use magic just not very well.
Their can eat almost anything.
They can be any color just like a normal pony.
Most fluffy ponies love spaghetti.

Last edited by Weedo The Great on Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:26 am; edited 39 times in total
Back to top Go down
Wild Card

Wild Card

PostSubject: Re: .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:. (And rules)   .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:.  (And rules) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:17 pm

Name: Red Harvest
Species: Pegasus
Speaks?: Yes
Knows of past life?: No
Notes: Red Harvest is a very friendly and gentle fluffy pony. He wouldn't hurt a fly. He will also love his owner to no end. If you adopt him, he will be your best friend forever, although timid at first.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:. (And rules)   .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:.  (And rules) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:46 pm

Name: Kid
Species: Earth
Speaks?: Yes...not often
Knows of past life?: Yes, he can remember being an abandoned orphan and the negative times he had at the. Therefore he dislikes the adoption center; and isn't all that trusting with being owned.
Notes: Prefers not to talk as he isn't trusting. Although if he met somepony that he connected with, he might begin talking. A majority of his communication is done with facial expressions.
Back to top Go down
Rosey Bubbles

Rosey Bubbles

PostSubject: Re: .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:. (And rules)   .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:.  (And rules) I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Name: Sunny Days
Species: Earth pony
Speaks?:Speaks in the language of sticking her tounge out :P
Knows of past life?: Nope
Notes: Sunny likes to roll around instead of walk. She also likes to hide things in her fluff. She hates water on her fluff, and doesn't like baths.
Back to top Go down
AdorableFluttershy123

AdorableFluttershy123

PostSubject: Re: .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:. (And rules)   .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:.  (And rules) I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 4:52 pm

Name: Crystal Heartshine
Species: Unicorn
Speaks?: No. Only makes faces.
Knows of past life?: No
Notes: She must be wached alot or she may get into stuff. She likes warm places and playing in the park.
Back to top Go down
Dawn Orchard

Dawn Orchard

PostSubject: Re: .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:. (And rules)   .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:.  (And rules) I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:27 pm

Name:Apple Orcherd
Species:pegasus
Speaks?:yes, not often though
Knows of past life?:no(has short term memory loss but won't forget the ones she loves)
Notes:She loves huggles, just LOVES them, she also loves rolling around, and hiding in her fur (She is veeeeeery fluffy)
Back to top Go down
Callilian

Callilian

PostSubject: Re: .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:. (And rules)   .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:.  (And rules) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 10:31 pm

Name: Nikki Hooves (NO PLAYING UNTIL WEDDING IS OVER!!!)
Age: Barely a filly... the silly little filly just became one! So, 2, almost 3.
Species:unicorn
Speaks?:Yes, mowmmy!
Knows of past life?:Yes (She remembers her parents, and the fact that she loves to dress up!)
Notes: Not much about Nikki's personality has changed. She's still really adorable, speaks in a very young filly's voice, and she will show some cheek if she's not listened to well. She shows a blatant interest in electric guitars, and she's covered in layers of fluffy green fur!!
Back to top Go down
Weedo The Great

Weedo The Great

PostSubject: Re: .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:. (And rules)   .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:.  (And rules) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Name: Sugar Rush
Species: Earth
Speaks?: yes just very fast
Knows of past life?: Nope
Notes: She is a fairly athletic pony despite being weighed down by the masses of fluff on her, she also REALLY loves anything that is sugary. She loves to bounce around and hug everypony, covering them in her fluffy goodness. (Also tends to get candy stuck in her fluff)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:. (And rules)   .:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:.  (And rules) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

.:The Fluffy Pony Adoption Center:. (And rules)
Page 1 of 1