My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iris and Dark Cherry

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:53 pm

Cherry ignores the urge to run and stays on top of Iris. The conversion was fuzzy but Cherry was sure she was the one who got Iris to invite her over, by convincing her.. or something? The nuzzle helped calm her nerves and she took a deep breath before looking back at Iris, still blushing fiercely.

"Yes. I mean no! No I didn't. Well I did but I didn't mean too."

She bites her lip again and her ears back at her bad start.

"Iris I uhh.. I like you.. and Liked kissing you and everything that happened. But I didn't mean to force you into... doing it. I was drunk and a couldn't control myself! Can you forgive me and give me a second chance?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:58 pm

Iris laughed, "You're kidding right? You must've been drunker than I thought. I was the one who convinced you to come over, though only meant to see my place, not, well, this."

Iris giggles again, pulling the midnight mare into a tight embrace, and lightly pressing her lips to Cherry's.

"You're silly, you know that?"

In truth, Iris had been nervous about last night. But, being her, it didn't show, and she did her best to hide it.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Cherry Blushes and looks down grinning.

"Only a little bit."

She back up and kisses Iris passionately, her fears mostly removed. She runes a hoof through Iris's mane and pulls away.

"We should probably get cleaned up."

Cherry looks up at her bed mane and giggles.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:12 pm

"yeh, probably. In a bit." she laughed, pulling Cherry into an intense kiss. She moved her lips apart, darting her tongue into her mouth. She lightly traced her lips again, laughing through the kiss.

She was about to let go, but suddenly dragged her back, lying down on the bed with Cherry ontop of her. She pushed her lips against Cherry's, kissing her fast and hard again. She broke away and lightly picked Cherry up, placing her on the bed. She stood up and left to her bathroom, looking at her mess of a mane. She grinned and laughed to herself, I'm so mean... She giggled again at her teasing skills.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Cherry was about to respond when Iris pulled her into a kiss. She kissed back, rubbing her hoofs across her sides. When her tongue entered her mouth, cherry's body went slack for a second in surprise, then lightly played with Iris tongue. Just when it was getting good, Iris picked her up and moved her, surprising Cherry and causing her to giggle. As Iris walked away she got a good look at her cute bed mane and beautiful body. Cherry sits there grinning before realizing she needs to clean up too.

"Hey Iris? You got another shower or bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:30 pm

"Yeh, but you could just use this one. I'll be out in like, two seconds. I just need to brush my mane." she called back, pulling the brush through her tangled mane. She could still feel Cherry's lips on hers, and wished they were still there. But you can't always have what you wish for.

She finished and strolled out of the bathroom, waving Cherry in. "You need any help?" she teased with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:34 pm

Cherry blushes and shakes her head.

"I'll just be taking a shower."

She turns towards the shower and stops grinning, she glances back at Iris and looks nonchalant.

"Well know that you mentioned it... I seem to have trouble reaching my flanks when washing."

She uses her magic to start up the shower and swishes her tail, flicking Iris in the nose.

"I could use some help."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:48 pm

"Well, if you're sure." Iris laughed, stepping into the shower with Cherry. She felt the cool water running down her back and turned to wash her mane. She ran a hoof through it, letting the clear liquid clean it.

She was glad the shower was large enough for the two, but small enough that they were a bit smushed together in a very intimate way. She picked up the soap bar and started cleaning her body, making suds run down her hooves.

She rubbed the soap between her hooves again and started running her hooves up and down Cherry's body.

"Too sudden?" she asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:59 pm

Cherry stood there watching Iris transfixed as the water and bubbles ran over. She blinked and blushed when Iris started washing her and grinned giving her a kiss on the check.

"Not really.. You're very beautiful."

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:18 pm

Iris felt heat rush to her cheeks, but she pushed it away, "Well thanks then, though I'm nothing compared to you."

She laughed and finished spreading the soap around Cherry. She picked up the shampoo and rubbed it together between her hooves, working up bubbles. She began lightly massaging Cherry's scalp, washing her mane and working the tangles out.

She finished Cherry's mane and turned to her own. She hummed a bit as she washed her mane.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Cherry grins and grabs the shampoo from her.

"Thats not true, now let me get that for you."

She begins washing Iris's hair and gives her a wink.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:35 pm

"Hm, well, it is. Live with it." Iris laughed, letting Cherry wash her mane after winking back. She let the water wash over her body, calming her nerves. Before Cherry could finish, she turned around and dipped her swiftly, kissing her as she did so.

"how's that for sudden?" she asked, laughing again. She brought the unicorn back up and twirled her around-without slipping- before she let her go.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:46 pm

Cherry was about to respond when Iris dipped her and twirled her around. Cherry bust out laughing and died down to giggle.

"Iris can you dance?"

She wobbles a bit and steadies herself on Iris, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:55 pm

"Well yes, I consider myself a fairly decent dancer. And yourself?" she replied, smirking arrogantly. Iris had actually planned on being a dancer before she got her cutie mark, but hadn't fulfilled her dream. She turne the shower off and stepped out, drying herself off with a towel.

She brushed a brush through her mane and tail before handing it to Cherry.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:09 am

Cherry grabbed a towel and began drying herself off.

"Me? I dance at social gatherings at parties, but they are usually formal or the party mare style. Nothing like you did."

She grabs the brush and runs it through her hair. She couldn't Style her mane properly so it didn't get into the proper form it usually does. Cherry didn't really care, but something came on her mind that really bugged her.

"Hey, Iris. We're aren't taking this to fast are we? I mean we met last night and already showered together. It feels like a one night stand, but we're actually dating.. unless this is a one night stand?"

She looks over at Iris, concerned.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:22 am

Iris laughed, running a hoof through her wet mane.

"I don't think so, though we were drunk last night. So that probably had something to do with it. And no, I'm not going to ditch you randomly." she laughed again, throwing her head back as she did so. Lightly placed her hooves on Cherry's shoulders. "I think it's fine" she whispered in her ear. Her hooves slid to her waist and gave a light squeeze, "I'm sure glad last night happened, I dunno about you though."
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 12:29 pm

Cherry returns Iris's hug and gently rubs her hoofs up and down her sides, while giving Iris's check a nuzzle and whispering.

"Last night was the best thing that happened to me since moving in."

She leans back and bops her nose against Iris's. She gives a giggle.

"All I want to do its wrap you up in my hooves and kiss you."

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 1:05 pm

"Then do it." Iris whispered seriously, "or I'll do it for you." She laughed, holding Cherry tightly to her chest and running her hooves up and down her back. She held onto her waist, pulling her closer and giving her little kisses on the neck.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:02 pm

Cherry blushes and grins. She was handling this better than she thought she would, and definitely enjoying it. She wraps her hooves around Iris, and presses herself against her, giving a kiss to the top of her head. She pushed Iris head with a hoof and pulls her into a deep kiss, while trailing her hoof from Iris's check to her wet mane.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 3:22 pm

Iris laughed through the kiss, running her hoof through Cherry's mane and holding her waist. She held her tightly, keeping her from leaving, and kissed her passionately. Parting her lips and sliding her tongue into the mare's mouth. She lightly traced Cherry's lips with her tongue and slid her hoof up and down her back. She felt along her shoulders, holding her tighter still.

She broke away for a few seconds, "you are a great kisser, by the way." she winked before pulling her closer.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:06 pm

Cherry played with Iris's tongue before sliding her own into Iris's mouth.

"you are a great kisser, by the way."

Cherry laughs and kisses Iris lightly on lips. One of her hoofs trails down to Iris's flank.

"I should go home soon, but first... Why don't we take this to the bedroom one last time?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:20 pm

"Again? We just washed up!" Iris laughed, smirking. "Perhaps," she grabbed Cherry's hoof and pulls her tight, walking slowly to the bedroom. She fell to the bed, dragging Cherry ontop of her. She slid her hoof down, pulling her closer.

She gently pressed her lips to Cherry's, but was soon parting them again. She moved her lips fast, pressing them hard to Cherry's. She slid her tongue in again, and played with Cherry's. Iris parted her lips, inviting Cherry's tongue in.

Her hooves moved about Cherry's body, gently massaging her back and holding her steady. She slid one hoof down to the unicorn's leg, gently rubbing up and down. She broke away from the kiss, breathing deeply, but soon resumed, faster and more passionately.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:02 pm

Cherry giggles as shes pulled on top of Iris and feels her hoofs run all over her body. She returns the every kiss with passion and dives her tongue into Iris's mouth, tracing a mouth around wrestling with Iris's tongue. She moved her hooves up down Iris's sides then trails one hoof on her flank. She breaks away and grins.

"This should be better when we're not drunk."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:16 pm

"Oh, much. Plus, we'll remember." Iris laughed, flipping them around so she was on top of Cherry. She resumed the kiss, wrestling with Cherry's tongue and running her hoof down to her flank, shuddering lightly when Cherry did the same. She moved her lips down to the mare's neck and gave her light kisses before returning to Cherry' lips.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:47 pm

Cherry grins and and kisses Iris again, pulling her down on top of her. She trails her kisses down from her lips to her neck.

"Lets get this party started.."

She reaches up and kisses Iris while pulling the covers over them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iris and Dark Cherry
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next