My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What has happened to Iris?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

What has happened to Iris? Empty
PostSubject: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 3:08 pm

Iris tried to sit up, but the nurse pushed her back down again. 

"Ow..." she whined, lying down. 

"Now, you have to be still! This is going to hurt a bit." the nurse ordered, taking out a shot. Iris waved her hooves frantically, 

"No! No shots!" she cried. Ever since she was little she'd had a fear of needles, but never learned why. Her eyes darted about manically as the nurse pushed the needle under her skin and the anesthesia leaked into her body. Her eyes fluttered closed and she sighed. 

The doctor came in at one point and wheeled her out of the room. She couldn't remember anything. The next thing she knew, she was waking up in a dark room. Curtains swished around her and she blinked. Rubbing her eyes, she tried to sit up, but something restrained her. She looked down at her waist and found a band holding her back. 

"What?" 

She peeled the band up and slid out of the bed. She landed on the floor with a quiet thump. She winced a bit and stood on three legs. Searing pain hit her back leg and she held it up. Walking rather not-silently to the door, she opened it and stepped outside.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:16 am

Sighed as he covered his face with his wing, blocking out any light to get to rest. Moments after, he heard his name being called. His audible sigh of regret rang out and made the nurse scrunch her face up displeasingly.

"You have another case Sir." She said, a fake smile plastered on her face. With the soft trotting sound echoing down the loud chaos of the EMR, she was gone.

He gave another sigh, walking to his new patients room, reading through her papers as he swished from side to side, letting the doctors run by. He made it to the elevator, pressing one of the buttons without looking, making the elevator close and rush up to the patients rooms.

Once the doors opened, he finally looked up form his papers, seeing a patient walking about, his eyes widened when he looked back down at the papers, seeing the same picture.

"Wait! You should really get back to your room." He said with a nervous chuckle as he put a wing around her, leading her back to her room.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:34 am

"Wh-wha?" Was all Iris managed to say, her eyes half closed and her legs unsteady. Quite unaware of everything, she allowed herself to be led back inside the room. Blinking slowly, she looked up at the pony. "Uhh?" she tried to speak, but the anesthetic the nurse gave her prevented her from speaking.

She sighed, nearly falling over. "Wh-where a-am I?" she asked in a soft, weak voice, hoping to get an answer from the strange pony. Suddenly, she smiled, and even laughed a bit-her voice light and airy from the drug. She swayed where she stood, and unwittingly fell into the pony.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:43 am

Seeing people rush around them as more doctors were needed in the ER, he realized they needed to get to their room quickly before they got trampled. After she had fallen on him, he held her up, just giving her a smile.

"Can you walk?" He asked then shaking his head. "Oh we don't have time for this..." He chuckled, picking her up with his strangely long wings.

"Hah, you're crazy walking around with that much anesthesia in you." He brought her to her room, settling her down on the bed. He smiled at her, closing the door and sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:29 pm

"Huh?" she looked around with panicked eyes, "wh-why am I in here? Who are you?" she struggled against him, confusion spreading across her face. He laid her down in the hospital bed, and her eyes darted around the room. Loud noises came from the hustle and bustle outside the room, and Iris shrank back in the bed. 

She tried to search in her mind for what had happened, but all that did was give her a nasty headache. Placing a hoof to her head, she squinted against the pain at the doctor. Her eyes squeezed shut an she fell back on the bed
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:56 pm

"Hey calm down..." He said with his soft voice. He took out an icepack from a refrigerator in the room, wrapping it in cloth. Without using his hoofs, he used his wing to place it on her forehead. "I'm Life. I'm the head of the diagnostics department." He gave another smile, then walked over to the tap, taking a cup from the cabinet above, filling it up with water.

"You were in quite the accident, a cart crash I believe. You hit your head badly." He handed her the water, the feathers curling around the cup, holding it up. "You're quite lucky Iridescent. You were able to make it out with just some amnesia and a whole lot of sleep." He chuckled, taking out a stool and sitting on it beside the bed.

"You've been out for a couple of days." He said softly, his eyes giving that comforting look.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 5:13 pm

Iris let herself relax, feeling the cool of the ice pack. She closed her eyes, almost drifting off to sleep. But her eyes snapped open,

"A cart crash? A few days?" she asked, sitting up quickly and giving herself a sharp pain in the head. "But, what about my leg?" she wondered, remembering when she first got up. Absently, she held her back leg.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 6:47 pm

He got up quickly, putting his hoof on her forehead and a wing onto her chest, slowly easing herself back into the bed. "Now please, I convinced the nurses to keep the wrist braces off, don't prove me wrong." He smiled, patting her head softly.

He looked up to the wall, staring at something subconsciously as he opened his muzzle to talk. "There was a run away cart racing down the street when, unfortunately, you were in it's path. You had fractured you let but I was able to fix it up quickly when you first came in. I have been your vitals in check while you've been out. But it was just three days, so no need to worry."

He gave another smile, looking down at her before taking back his hoof and wing.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:40 pm

Iris grumbled a bit, but consented and stayed down.

"A kart huh? Why didn't I move out of the way then." she mumbled to herself, shutting her eyes. Yawning, she snuggled up to the light covers and rested her head on the pillow. "So doc, how long will I have to be here?" she asked without opening her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 7:30 am

"Well you can't blame yourself." He smiled, standing up and going over to her chart. He flipped through a couple of pages, seeing the damage to the brain.

"I can tell you, for your leg, you could be out of here tomorrow. But it all depends on how your memory is doing." He sighed, but quickly looked at her with a smile. "So I'll just be with you most of the time, asking your questions and what not." He put the chart down. "And for breakfast, lunch and dinner, I'll leave you to eat, unless you say otherwise."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 2:17 pm

She pouted, grumbling for a bit. "Fine." she finally agreed, crossing her hooves angrily. "Shall we start the questions then?" she growled, sitting up slowly. She didn't really want to lay back for now, it was uncomfortable, or, it felt vulnerable.

Honestly, she couldn't remember much, sans her name. So this wouldn't be very easy, but she kept a calm, uncaring demeanor.
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 8:19 am

"No need to be sour with me." He chuckled, looking at some scans of her brain. She had some damage to memory but knowledge was perfectly fine.

"Can you tell me your name? And possible family members?" He asked, putting the charts down and taking out a note pen and paper from a drawer.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 3:52 pm

Iris sighed, rolling her eyes. "My name is Iridescent. My family is up in Cloudsdale, but I haven't had contact with them in a while. I have an older brother named Rexim. My mother's name is Cal, and I never met my father." she listed with ease, yawning. "Anything else Mr. Doctor?"
Back to top Go down
Lifesplitters

Lifesplitters

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:58 pm

"Mmhhhmm..." He said, nodding softly as he wrote some things down. He then pulled out her chart once more. "Can you tell me your address? And and illnesses you've previously had?" He asked, looking up at her.

(Sorry for the late reply, I was traveling)
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:17 pm

"Number 8 Flower Way. I've had no illnesses since I was 6." she said calmly, looking down at Life. "Why are ya writin' that down? Is it necessary to?" she asked curiously.

(it's okay)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What has happened to Iris?   What has happened to Iris? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What has happened to Iris?
Page 1 of 1