My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Iris and Dark Cherry

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Butterfly

Butterfly

Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:33 pm

Iris laughed every time Cherry jumped, and held her close during the intensely terrifying parts. Though Iris didn't find them scary, she still covered Cherry's eyes or pulled her head to her shoulder when the scare went on for a while.

"Enjoying the show miss?" she whispered teasingly.
Back to top Go down
http://one-piece-oc-rp.forumotion.com
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Cherry peeks her eyes open and look up at Iris.

"Of course! It's really scary, but good. Being half drunk helps alot too."

She nuzzles Iris.

"Plus I got a strong cute mare protecting me."
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:09 pm

Iris smirked, "You're not so bad yourself, not to be cheesy, but you might well be the most beautiful mare I've ever seen." she whispered into Cherry's ear. She leaned back and winked at Cherry, turning back to the movie.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:47 pm

Cherry blushes and smiles, and sits up, pulling Iris to face her.

"You're really sexy too, and thats not the whiskey talking. Though I normally wouldn't use the word sexy, but it is true."

She grins looking into Iris's eyes and leans in, closing her eyes but stops, hesitating and trying to remember if she was suppose to do this on a first date.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 03, 2013 11:52 pm

Iris pulled back a bit, shocked by the bluntness of the mare. But she leaned in closer, glancing form Cherry's emerald green eyes to her midnight blue lips. Iris bit her lip before replying with, "well thank you, though you might be a bit drunk," she laughed, "You are rather gorgeous, sexy, and, well, I'm going to kiss you now." she stated blatantly, leaning in further and pressing her lips against the mares'.

She started with just a peck, but instead of leaning back she pressed forward, pushing her lips harder against hers. She kissed with a passion, pulling back lightly to say "Sorry if I'm being to rough," she winked before returning to the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:00 am

Cherry grinned and blush at her words and started to respond as Iris pulled her into a kiss, she sits there stunned before kicking in and returning the kiss.

"Sorry if I'm being to rough,"

She breaks away, her face burning in a blush and takes a breath.

"Its all good.""

She presses her lips back against Iris and wraps her hooves around her back.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:33 am

Iris felt Cherry's arms around her, and in turn did the same, tangling one hoof in Cherry's mane. She broke away to catch her breath, but soon returned, fiercer than ever. She pressed her lips against Cherry's and maneuvered them open in a somewhat discreet manner. She kissed passionately, if a bit rough.

She wasn't sure if she should stop, if Cherry needed to catch breath or anything, but Iris didn't. She was too into it, pulling Cherry closer and holding her tight.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 am

Cherry let herself be pulled closer until she was pressed up against Iris. She returned the kiss with much passion and didnt mind the roughness Iris was applying. She opened her mouth a bit and let her tongue slide into Iris mouth before breaking away. She laid her head on the side of Iris's neck and caught her breath as her heart pounded in between her ears and her fierce blush started to die.

"I umm.. didnt mean for that... to happen. But I'm glad it did."

She grins and nuzzles Iris.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Iris smiled through the kiss after Cherry's tongue slid into her mouth. She was about to return the favor, but Cherry pulled back, beaming an resting her head on Iris' shoulder.

Iris grinned back a bit arrogantly, winking and nuzzling Cherry as well. She laid her head on Cherry's saying, "well I didn't mean for it to happen, though I sure hoped." she laughed, pecking Cherry on the lips and smirking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 6:02 pm

Cherry, completely forgetting about the movie, laughs and bops her nose against Iris, before return the peck.

"This has been the most fun I had in a long time."

She grins at Iris.

"You up for another date?"
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:04 pm

"Oh definitely, though this one's not even over yet." she laughed, "in fact, it doesn't have to be over tonight, if ya get my drift." She smirked and winks smoothly.

She had planned on taking the mare out to eat after the movie, and then take her to her house, but wasn't sure if Cherry would consent. Just then, a random pony in the theatre "shush'd" them loudly, and Iris held back another laugh.

"Well, if we're disturbing the others," she whispered intamately in Cherry's ear, "we could always return to our...unfinished business." she smiled misheviously, and gazed into the Marie's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:21 pm

"in fact, it doesn't have to be over tonight, if ya get my drift."

Cherry blushed and grinned.

"I like the way you think Iris, but I don't know.. seems sort of bad of me to do something like that on the first date."

A pony shushed and Cherry glared down at the seats in front.

"we could always return to our...unfinished business."

Cherry looks locked eyes with Iris.

"Tell you what, I do want to go home with you, but You'll need to convince me. Think you can handle that hot shot?"

Cherry leans in and kisses Iris again, slowly and with passion. She rubs a hoof up and down Iris back, in between her wing joints.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:34 pm

"Oh I didn't exactly mean that, though if that's what you're thinking-" Iris didn't get to finish as she was pulled into a kiss.

Iris shivered a bit as Cherry's hoof ran up and down her back. She smiled and kissed her slowly an passionately. She tangled one of her hooves' in Cherry's mane and the other slid to her waist, holdin her tight. She darted her tongue into Cherry's mouth and running it along her lips lightly. She backed out a bit, saying "convinced yet?" But didn't give her a chance to respond as she pulled her back kissed her harder and faster. Sliding her tongue in again and lightly tracing Cherry's lips.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Cherry gave a gasp as she felt Iris's tongue teasing her lips, she opened her mouth and invited Iris's tongue in with a little flick of hers. She leaned back, pulling Iris on top of her in her chair as kissed her more passionately. Her hoof went down from her back and to her flank. Yeah she was convinced.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Iris froze for half a second as she felt Cherry's hoof on her flank, but merely grinned lightly, nearly lying on Cherry. She kept herself a bit above the mare, not wanting to crush her. Her tongue still teasing about Cherry's mouth and her lips moving passionately.

She twirled a thread of Cherry's mane out to the side, and sliding her hoof up and down her side lightly. She broke away slightly for a breath, and moved her lips to Cherry's neck, giving her light kisses, then found her way back to her mouth.

The lights came on slowly, and ponies began standing and filing out. Iris stood up and offered Cherry her hoof, then walked her out to the door.

"So, you wanna go out to eat, or just come home with me?" she asked with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Cherry giggled when Iris played with her mane and when she kissed her neck. She took Iris's hoof and stood up, bumping her flank against her and giving her neck a kiss.

"It's pretty late and I'm full."

She leans up to whisper in Iris ear.

"Why don't we skip straight to your place."

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:16 pm

"Okay." Iris said with a wink, leading Cherry out of the theatre and down the street to Flower Way.

"This way M'lady." she said gentelmarely, turning Cherry to a fairly large, dark blue house. "Here we are." she opened the door and held it open for Cherry, following her swiftly into the living room.

"So, what would you like to do? I could give you tour, or....." she trailed off, grinning devilishly.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:18 pm

Cherry bats her eyes and leans in kissing Iris. She pulls away and tosses her mane.

"Why don't you give me a tour to the bed room."

She returned Iris grin with a slight blush.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:23 pm

"HA!" she laughed, "Well, follow me then." she dragged Cherry up the staircase, "Well, I actually have three bedrooms, but I assume you mean mine."

She laughs again and takes Cherry to her room, falling on the king sized bed, dragging the mare with her. She pulled her into a light, teasing kiss, but pulled back before it got serious. She laughed loudly, smirking.

"Enjoying your night?"
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:35 pm

Cherry grins and and lays over Iris.

"From this view point, yeah."

She laughs and lightly kisses her.

"I've really enjoyed this Iris, and I'm going to be enjoying what happens in a bit even more. Would you like to officially be my marefriend?"

She blushed as her body tingles at the thought of Iris being her marefriend and seeing her more often.
Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:45 pm

"Well duh!" Iris laughed back, pulling Cherry into a passionate kiss. She slid her tongue into her mouth and trailed her hoof along Cherry's body, running it up and down her skin intimately. She wrapped her wing around the mare, pulling her close and holding her tight.

Their lips moved together as one, and Iris' tongue danced in Cherry's mouth teasingly. She gasped quietly at the intimacy, but blinked and returned to kissing.

She pulled the blanket of the bed around the two, covering them completely.

LE END!!
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 8:56 pm

OR IS IT

Cherry mumbles in her sleep and nuzzles the warm body she's cuddling on top of. Her eyes shoot open and she instantly regrets it as she's blinding by sunlight and her head throbs in pain. She lets out a hiss of pain and lays her head back down on her pillow, snuggling up to its nice warm fuzzy-

Oh thats right this isn't my pillow..

She slowly opens her eyes and looks into the purple chest she was using for a pillow. Her body tenses and her eyes go wide.

"Oh crap.."

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:26 pm

Iris was woken by a voice. She blinked her eyes open, looking around and realizing her hoof was around somepony.

"Uh hello." she stated, blinking away the blur to see a mess of ruby red mane in her face. She lightly moved the mess away to see a beautiful face, "Oh, well, hello there." she said again.
Back to top Go down
Kenpachi Ramasama

Kenpachi Ramasama

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:38 pm

"I-Iris?"

Cherry blinks, meeting Iris's eyes and suddenly recalls everything that happened. She's hit by wave of excitement and passion for her new marefriend, but a more powerful wave of panic hits her.

"Luna's flank! I- and you- and we- and..."

She bites her lip and is hit by the last and final wave, embarrassment. She rolls off Iris and whimpers, staring up at the ceiling blushing furiously.

Back to top Go down
Butterfly

Butterfly

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 9:45 pm

"Hello there sleeping beauty. Sleep well?" she asked with a laugh, wrapping her hoof around Cherry and pulling her back on top of her. She laughed again, smirking, and nuzzling Cherry's cheek.

"I hope you enjoyed your night." she whispered with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iris and Dark Cherry    Iris and Dark Cherry  - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iris and Dark Cherry
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next