My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Emerald Dusk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXEmeraldNightXx

xXEmeraldNightXx

Emerald Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Emerald Dusk   Emerald Dusk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 12:53 am

Emerald Dusk
Emerald Dusk Mypony10

Species:Pegasus
Mane:blue with green
Tail:blue with green
Eyes:vivid green
Body:emerald
Cutie Mark:a half-set green ringed sun
Age (Baby,adult):adult
Personality:quirky and ditzy, she loves making jokes (although they never turn out that good) she is a wild, free roaming spirit, and as such,she can be quick to anger, but she resorts to using her words instead of her hooves.
Likes:reading, pony-watching, food, and smart ponies with witty humor, animals, and drawing
Dislikes:bugs, rude ponies, ponies who try to boss her around, and injustice.
History:Born in Cloudsdale, she was raised in canterlot, where her esteemed parents tried to make her a proper lady. However, she often rebuked their efforts. Due to the pressure she had on her, she grew into a teen and still did not have her cutie mark, and after many frustrating years, her parents began to shun her, not wanting to ruin their family name, and with that, she left, back to her birthplace. As soon as she took step into the city, she realised who she was, that no matter what she did, she would always be herself, just like how the sun will always rise and fall, and with that, she got her cutie mark. And so she began a new life, doing her pay as a comissioned artist.

Example RP segment: 5. A colt is bullying a filly in the Manehattan street. When your OC looks to him, he turns to your OC and snaps, "What're you looking at?" Given your OC’s personality, compose a brief narrative in which your OC identifies and addresses the situation.

Looking at the colt, Emerald felt her chest rise with anger, and not stopping to think, she squeezed between the two, protectively standing in front of the mare."just what the hay do you think youre doing?!"
snorting, the colt replied"well, this little mare disrespected me, and as such, must pay."
Emerald snorted back, and taking a step foward, she yelled, her voice gaining volume with each word "Disrespect? DISRESPECT?! You bully a poor mare, who did nothing to you, and your pitiful excuse is disrespect?! I have a right mind to show you what real disrespect is!!!" stamping her hoof down, she took small pleasure in seeing him flinch, and leaning even closer, she growled "now please, why dont you leave before i do something i regret, huh?"
Wide eyed, the colt nodded and left, and turning around to check on the mare, Emerald realised that she was nowhere to be found. Sighing, she shook her head in disbelief before trodding off.

[acceptance]
Back to top Go down
1ncnspcuous
Procedures Administrator
1ncnspcuous

Emerald Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emerald Dusk   Emerald Dusk I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:20 am

Hello Emerald. Welcome to the forum. ^^

Well-written and concise. Approved!

You're more than welcome to join us in the chat box at the bottom of the page. We'd like to meet you!

Thanks,
1nc
Back to top Go down

Emerald Dusk
Page 1 of 1