My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Crystal Dusk

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crystal Dusk

Crystal Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Crystal Dusk   Crystal Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 7:23 pm

Crystal Dusk

Crystal Dusk Crystaldusksuit11
(With circus outfit on)
Crystal Dusk Crystaldusknosuit11
Species: Pegasus
Mane: Light blue/purple and light purple, quite long, well kept.
Tail: Matches mane, long.
Eyes: Light purple
Body: Streamlined, yet quite toned. Tall. Creamy/peachy coloured, rare coat with 'random' stripes of a light purple/blue
Cutie Mark:Crystal Dusk Cutie+mark Showing her speed, her strong heart, and her talent for match making.

Personality: Crystal is generally a nice pony, although she can get quite shy around stallions. She never backs away from a challenge. She doesn't care about her or anypony elses looks. Usually, she's nice but if you make her angry or hurt one of her friends she will get very angry and quite agressive. Crystal is very loyal and caring to her friends, but she finds it hard to make friends as someponies feel threatened by her. She always has a proud posture, but she had quite a hard childhood, so when she's alone/on the brink of a breakdown or even just now and then, her depressed side will show its self. She likes to be a matchmaker, although she doesn't really have her own romance life.

Likes: Flying, stunts, racing, sitting on high clouds, kind ponies.
Dislikes: Ponies who think they are better than everypony else, arrogance, staying grounded, messing up a stunt, acting like a fool infront of stallions she likes, ponies making fun of/hurting her friends.

History: Originally born whilst her parents were travelling, she never really met her mother, who had died a few weeks after Crystal's birth. Her father was very mean, and demanding. He made her join the circus that they were travelling with, as she could do stunts from an early age. The circus over worked her, and her father grew meaner over the years. Crystal never really had any friends outside of the circus.

Crystal's father had always demanded more, more stunts, more hours of work, just more. She was never good enough for him, the fact depressed her. She tried, training day in day out, swapping sleep for practicing stunts. Eventually it wore her out, and she became ill. The illness only lasted for a while, but her father had to leave her when she became old enough to care for herself, old family tradition or something she remembers him saying. His departure only made her work harder.

She gained her cutie mark one day whilst doing a circus act. She had noticed two ponies sitting in the crowd that looked as though they had feelings for each other but were too afraid to show it, so she flew past them with speed, pushing them together slightly. As the circus owner noticed what she was doing, he turned one of the camera's on the ponies. Crystal flew in a heart shape around them, flying so fast she left a trail of 'cloud'/mist, which was a faint aqua colour. She knew this trail was no big feat, as all of her family had a trail when they flew fast enough, but hers was her own colour, and she was proud of it. As the ponies noticed themselves on camera, they turned to each other, and the mare kissed the stallion. Later that month, Crystal was told the two ponies were getting married.

After years at the circus, she gained muscle, height and strength, she had a fair amount of friends, and lots of flying time, but she never really felt happy. She felt like a part of her was missing, and is still unsure of what that part is. Crystal left the circus, and was told that once she had found this missing part of her, if she wanted to come back she could, but ofcourse, she wasn't really planning to. Crystal built herself a cloud home with the help of some builders from Cloudsdale, they made the cloud home sit inbetween the Everfree forest, and Ponyville, which is where she lives today.

Example RP segment:#2.

"So then I bet him, I bet a-" He gently placed a hoof over her muzzle to make her be quiet. "Crystal..I have something to tell you." She nodded and he reluctantly took his hoof away from her face. "I...uh..." "Go on? You know you can tell me anything." Crystal thought he was going to tell her some 'never to be let out' secret. But that wasn't the case. She hadn't really known Midnight Dust for long, so she wasn't expecting what he said next. "I think I love you..." Crystal's usual 'proud' pose shrunk, he what? "D-did I just hear you right?"He nodded, unsure of what to say, Crystal just stood still, staring at him in disbelief.

Apparently, her body language didn't say she was confused to him. He stepped closer, she didn't understand what he was doing, so she stood still. As he leaned towards her she understood. He was going to try to kiss her. She raised a hoof to his muzzle gently, hoping he wouldn't take rejection too badly. "Look, Midnight, you're a great pony and everything, but we barely know each other. And I want to wait for the right stallion for me. You understand...don't you?"She felt the guilt swelling up inside her as tears formed in his eyes.

"I understand. I suppose I should be saving myself for the right mare, right?" She nodded. "I'm so sorry, we can still be friends yeah?"He smiled, "Definitely" Crystal smiled, she knew nothing would ever change between them.

Last edited by Crystal Dusk on Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit to history.)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Crystal Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Dusk   Crystal Dusk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Welcome to the site.

Personally, I would be a little wary with the history involving your character. While violence is no way banned, a filly being beaten by her father is possibly a little too dark and disturbing for the My Little Pony universe.

That being said, everything is in order. Your character has been approved.

Feel free to use the chat box at the bottom of the homepage to talk to others online.
Back to top Go down
Crystal Dusk

Crystal Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Dusk   Crystal Dusk I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2012 7:17 pm

I see what you mean, I changed it. I guess I was in a bad mood when I wrote her history, either that or I'm just a dark and disturbing person. Thanks for pointing that out :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crystal Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crystal Dusk   Crystal Dusk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crystal Dusk
Page 1 of 1