My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Droppin' in at Dusk

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

Droppin' in at Dusk Empty
PostSubject: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:07 pm

Ember trotted down the path to the tavern, speeding up once she spotted the warm glow spilling out onto the street. Nothing quite like an evening spent in the tavern, joking around and getting a bit buzzed. Who knows? She might even make a new friend!

Pushing open the door with a hoof, the orange pony sidled up to the bar. "Hey there, bar keep!" she greeted, nodding at the grey pony behind the counter. "The usual please!"Her 'usual' was just a glass of orange juice spiked a bit, so se had no worries about drinking this early. Being a regular, practically everyone here knew her, and there were quite a few ponies waving to her and shouting their hellos, albeit slightly slurred.

Last edited by MiniKirby123 on Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

Location : That dark place between worlds all souls will one day vist

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:23 pm

Sweet Dreams made her way towards the town tavern hoping that it would be as empty as the last one she had been to, but it seemed she would not get her wish as she opened the door she could see ponies of all shapes, genders and races inside. Deciding that instead of leaving the way she came she could suck up her fears for one night instead of sleeping out in the cold night air, She made her was towards the end of the bar as shyly asked the bartender for some plain apple juice as she had no need to get drunk just yet. While she waited for her drink she looked around the tavern at all the other ponies or rather the ponies cutie marks.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:35 pm

rez just walking around sees the tavern and decides maybe some drink would be great and heads on in and heads to the bar next to an orange pony he looks at the bar keep and asks" Could i have a scotch please?" as the keep got his drink ready rez looked around and sees everyone laughing and talking and says to himself " I like it here."
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Sipping at her drink, Ember noticed another pony sliding into the seat next to her. Giving him a nod of acknowledgment, she spotted another pony down the end of the table who was looking at everyone like a startled deer. Feeling like she could do with a friend, the orange pony got up and walked over to her, settling down a seat away just in case she felt uncomfortable. "Hey there!" she said, waving to the mare. "What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:08 pm

Sweet dreams siped her juice just letting her mind wonder when she someone speak up causing her to jump and almost spilling her drink,She looked over at the pony "U-um hello...my name is Sweet Dreams but you can call me Sweets if you want to.." She stares down at her glass not used to ponies going out of thier way to talk to her but she figured she could alest try and make a friend with this pony. "Its nice to meet you.."
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:23 pm

rez sipping at his drink heared some cup clattering over at the end of the table. He looks over and notices that the orange pony that was next to him went over there to comfort him. rez gets up and decides to go over there and say hi. "Hey my name is rez whats your names?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:47 pm

~~~OC: Suspicious Package~~~

Wow, the security in this town is horrible. Then again, not like they would expect ponies like me to come by too often. Package walked through the streets of Ponyville, having just recently finished taking care of one his best "deliveries" yet and now attempting to find a tavern at which to spend some of the money he had just earned. After a few minutes of wandering, he was finally able to find a rather large establishment that seemed to be exactly the type of building that he had been looking for.

"Ah, there we go."

The Pegasus walked up to the entrance of the building, opening the doors and going inside as he reached it. Looking around, he saw that there was a relatively large amount of ponies in the building, all looking to be either very friendly or drunk, or both. The Pegasus approached the bar, hopping into a stool located near a group of three other ponies, found at the edge of the bar counter. Once he was comfortably seated, he ordered a drink with a large smile and a friendly voice.

"Bartender, give me a single Aloan Sunburst, in the biggest glass you can find!" Ooh, I haven't had one of these in a looong time.

The bartender looked slightly shocked for a second, but within moments he went off to prepare the pony's drink, grabbing various drinks and miscellaneous ingredients and mixing them all together into a seemingly highly complex concoction. As he did so, Package looked over at the trio of ponies that he had decided to sit next to. From what he could hear, it seemed that they were currently in the middle of introductions, and the colt nearest him had just asked the others' names. He decided to jump in on the conversation at that point.

"Greetings, friends! My name is Suspicious Package, though you may refer to me as Rex! And may I add on to 'Rez''s question and ask, what would your names be?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 9:52 pm

Ember grinned at the other two, flipping her crimson fringe out of her eyes as she downed the rest of her drink in a gulp. "The name's Apricot Ember, but you can just call me Ember. This here is Sweet Dream!" she said, gesturing to the other pony as she smiled in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:04 pm

Sweets nodded sipping more of her juice slowly "You can just call me Sweets if you want..." She gives a small smile to both of the stallions as she orders somemore juice and starts looking through her saddle bags that she still has on her flanks for some bits.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:16 pm

"Nice choice of drink Rex." Rez said looking at Rex's drink. "nice time to be here dont you think?"
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 10:26 pm

"The name's Apricot Ember, but you can just call me Ember. This here is Sweet Dream!"

"You can just call me Sweets if you want..."

"Nice to meet both of you! All three of you, really."

Package looked over to the counter-top as he heard the slight clatter of a glass, and saw that the bartender had finished his drink and had proceeded to bring it over. Package smiled as he picked up the glass, quite eager to get another taste of his favorite drink.

"Nice choice of drink Rex."

"Only the best, my friend." The Pegasus laughed a little after saying this.

"Nice time to be here, don't you think?"

"Indeed so!"

Package lifted the glass to his mouth, and quickly gulped down at least half of the drink contained. He lightly slammed the glass onto the counter, surprisingly not spilling a drop of his beverage in the process, and sat still for a second as he waited for the drink's effects to strike. Within moments, they did so, and the ponies face changed to an expression that could only be described as a mixture of shock, happiness and insanity all in one. He returned to normal within seconds, and he laughed somewhat loudly for a few moments.

"Oh, thazis good stuff!"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 2:39 am

Ember giggled at Rex's antics. The effects of the drink were starting to kick in just a little bit, and everything around her seemed to shine with a new clarity, a new sharpness. Turning back to Sweets, she watched as she sipped her juice before focusing on everyone else all over again. "SO! What do all of YOU do?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Sweets looked over at Ember with a bit of a larger smile 'Well I guess you could say I’m a performer or a storyteller......or both?" She tapped a hoof to her chin thinking about it for a while and finished her juice and ordered some hard cider. "It’s nothing much really but enough about me...what about you guys?"
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:35 pm

"I'm a construction worker and have been working on a project ain ponyville." said rez taking another drink from his cup.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 4:54 pm

"SO! What do all of YOU do?"

"Well, I guess you could say I’m a performer or a storyteller......or both? It’s nothing much really but enough about me...what about you guys?"

"I'm a construction worker and have been working on a project in ponyville."

"And I, am good with specialized delivery. My job's really the only reason why I'm here in the first place. Usually right about now I'd be working in Manehattan, where I live." Package took another sip of his beverage, a much smaller amount this time than last time. The effects that he experienced last time still showed, but at a much lower intensity this time.
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:22 pm

Ember laughed. "A performer, Eh? AND YOU!" she exclaimed, pointing a hoof at Rex. "What kind of special deliveries?" Finishing the rest of her drink, she placed the glass on the table before spinning on her chair once.

Last edited by MiniKirby123 on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:34 pm

Sweets blushed and sipped her cider listening mostly now to the others
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:05 am

Rez takes a drink from his glass waiting for rex to answer.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 1:31 am

"AND YOU! What kind of special deliveries?"

"Haha, now that is a secret, and don't think I'm gonna get drunk enough to share it anytime soon!" Package took another sip of his drink, still experiencing a slight shocking feeling from the potency of the beverage. "Hey Sweets, how 'bout you tell us a story right now?"
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 1:10 pm

"Well I guess I could tell one for you guys..." She drowns the last of her cider as she slips off her stool and makes her way in front of the bar, She cleared her throat and smiled at the ponies that looked her way "What kind of story would you like to hear tonight? One of great Daring and Adventure, or maybe one of great friendship and loyalty, or even maybe one of great hardship and horror?" As she asked each question a slightly transparent pony appeared. An earth pony dressed like an adventurer ,a unicorn and a pegasi pony who seemed like close friends and the last a crazed looking unicorn wrapped in a strait jacket grinning crazily at the ponies in the bar.
Back to top Go down
Rez

Rez

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:20 pm

"An adventure sounds good." Rez said sitting at a bench.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:54 pm

Package took another long sip of his drink as he watched Sweets accept his request and go up to the front of the bar.

"What kind of story would you like to hear tonight? One of great Daring and Adventure, or maybe one of great friendship and loyalty, or even maybe one of great hardship and horror?"

"An adventure sounds good."

Package looked over the three magical ponies that had appeared in front of Sweets, giving honest thought to the options. "Uh, sure, let's go with adventure, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
MiniKirby123

MiniKirby123

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 6:44 am

Ember shrugged, up for anything honestly. "Sure! Adventure would be pretty good! What kind? Pirates, with swash-buckling sword fights? Or explorers, battling through treacherous terrain?" she asked eagerly, her eyes lighting up.
Back to top Go down
Sweet Dreams

Sweet Dreams

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 14, 2013 1:13 pm

Sweet Dream smiled as the two other ponies disapper in a shower of sparkles leaving only the Aventure pony behind,He looks towards Ember and gives a slight chuckle "This story my good lady is on one with brave Adventruer a lost treasure and a Dragon with a name so long it would take a life time just to say half of it but who i like to call Dimondback'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Droppin' in at Dusk   Droppin' in at Dusk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Droppin' in at Dusk
Page 1 of 1