My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lack of existence [open to anypony]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Comical

Comical

The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:10 pm

Comikuss looked at the old pony quizzically. "hah, well, im a nopony, i have nothing to offer." The elder gave comikuss a look of disappointment. "You do know how difficult it was to retrieve that piece, don't you?" Comikuss nodded and replied. " yes, As i said though, i cannot give you anything, i dont own anything." The old pony shook his head. "You will have to pay one way or another." He extended his hoof and materialized a staff from the air. "I suggest you give it back then before anything bad happens." Comikuss laughed. "Oh really? what are you going to do, poke me?" he sneered. The elder grabbed the staff with both hoofs and stomped it on the ground. It caused a light magnitude. Along with that and small black portal opened in front of him and 5 others, rearranged in the pattern of a star. Out of each came a limb covered in dark armor. Two legs, two arms, one chest piece, and a head with a knights helmet on, each in a great size, about the size of the nopony's body. None of the limbs were connected, they each levitated around the body, yet it was able to control them as if they were. "I assume that life of yours... or whatever you have, would be a good exchange?" He let out a laugh as comikuss prepared himself for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:16 pm

Viper But quickly launched high up into the air then rocketed towards the heartless stomping the living daylights out of it. "Let's go!" She yelled at Keidian, picked him up and quickly flew towards the door to the district Comikuss was in.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:28 pm

"Well then..." Keidian sighed as he put his hoof to his head, trying to stop the world from spinning. "I'd suggest you either give him back the piece you took from him...or maybe you could instantly become more powerful than whatever that thing is."

Kiedian looked over the strange levitating manifestation that stood before Comikuss. Wriggling free as Viper got to where the elder and Comikuss were standing he started trotting over to the elderly pony.

"You know what...I know this probably isn't the time or place..." Keidian said to the elderly pony as he looked at the armored pony. "But...what is that thing? ...and where can I get one of my own?"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:02 pm

The elder looked at keidian and laughed. He waved his staff and revealed the heartless insignia on the beast. "Have fun!" The old pony then retreated into the portal that he came from. Comikuss summoned his hoof braces again and charged at the heartless. The monster's limbs Levitated around its body in a quick fashion, forming a ring that flung comikuss back to the floor. It slowed them down and launched its hoof at comikuss, but he jumped back and let the hoof smash the ground. He looked at it and thought. "Take out the limbs first" he said to viper. Then he started to buck the hoof as the heartless swiped it's other limbs at keidian and viper.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:10 pm

Viper Bug flew circles around the heartless creature and smashed her hooves into one of the limbs. Then she had the pin-ball idea where she balled herself up, and repeatedly smashed into several limbs hoping that would be enough to break them off or at least smash a few of them into pieces at the cost of getting bruised up a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 7:52 pm

Kiedian didn't know what to do. Never having actually fought any thing he was at a clear disadvantage. However, maybe he could distract the heartless thing.

"Hey, armored thing!" Kiedian shouted hoping to divert it's attention. "...Want to...uhh...hear a song?"

The heartless turned to look at Kiedian.

"...I should have thought this through a bit more..." Kiedian sighed as looked at the monstrosity looking at him. He decided to grab the closest thing that resembled an instrument. It seemed to be a...lute?

"Look you two, I don't know where I got this thing from..." Keidian said to the two ponies combating the heartless. "...but i'm going to hope this distraction works! You two better have some bandages and whatever on hold if it doesn't!"

Kiedian began to play the Lute, in hopes that music really did soothe the savage beast.

Last edited by Kid on Sun Jan 06, 2013 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:01 pm

Comikuss looked at keidian with an eyebrow raised. Then he broke into a laugh. "Ah, I wish you best of luck kid, lets hurry up and cook it a meal too." He remarked sarcastically. The music seemed to calm the beast down for a while. He took notice of it and shattered the armored hoof that was stuck in the ground before him. Then he nodded at viper, motioning to her that she should do the same.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:25 pm

Viper Bug charged at the armored hoof and began spinning around it and bucking it like a mad pony. She was going to show this heartless just how crazy she actually was. She dove into the air then rocked down towards the stuck hoof trying to smash it. "Neyahahahahaa!"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 8:34 pm

"You know what..." Kiedian said as he continued to play the lute, hoping for a continued calming effect. "I think I might stop being such a jerk."

Kiedian had been thinking it over while he was playing the lute, and had decided to stop being such a jerk. There were tons of personalities out there, so why choose the crappiest one?

"Oh...I almost forgot." Kiedian smiled as he continued to play the lute. "Nice to meet you, Comikuss and Viper Bug. Names...uhhh..."

HOW IN THE HAY CAN SOMEPONY FORGET THEIR OWN NAME!? Kidiean screamed within his own mind.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:20 pm

"well, I dont expect you to remember your name." Comikuss said while trying to take out one of the hind legs. "I mean, you have only recently become a nopony. I dont blame you." Fighting the giant heartless seemed easier than he expected. "just keep playing that lute, and when we are done then we can speak about this."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:25 pm

Viper Bug rocketed towards the other back leg hoping her speed would be enough to damage it. She heald her breath and waited for impact. Upon crashing into it, it knocked the wind out of her and made her slide down to the floor. She quickly shook it off and tried the same move again.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:39 pm

"I wonder if I could pull off some magical healing powers or something with this." Kid said as he looked down at the lute he was playing. "Probably not, those sorts of things are only in stories..."

??? took another good look down at the lute and then saw Viper smashing into the armor.

"Hey! Viper!" He shouted as he continued to play the Lute. "You do know that the definition of insanity is trying the same thing over and over and expecting different results, right?"

??? started feeling slightly useless as he watched the two fight the armor, and started to switch over to a different song...something he felt might heal somepony...if that was actually possible.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 9:53 pm

Comikuss saw there was only one piece left of the monster, the torso, which connected to the head. He heard keidian start to play a different tune. "Hey, what happened to the other one? Dont tell me your taking requests now!" He said laughing. "hah, i can't get enough of myself can i?" He jumped onto the remaining chest of the heartless and pounded his hoofs against it. It hurt, but it didn't seem to effect him very much.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:03 pm

She was starting to get cocky as she continued to bash the armor. "Come on big guy!" She yelled at the heartless as she dove straight for the head.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:28 pm

as ??? continued to play the lute, he noticed how aggressive Viper was getting.

"Hey, you should probably cool it a bit there, Viper!" ??? shouted as he switched to a different song to keep the thing on its toes. "Lest you do more damage to yourself than what that thing does!"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:35 pm

Comikuss bucked the chest of the heartless in the opposite direction that viper dove at his head, separating both. As soon as it happened, both the chest and the head hit the floor. They both slowly disintegrated. Comikuss swiped his hoof across his face, mimicking somepony who was sweaty. "Gah, that took a while... Couldn't have done it without ya viper... and this little snot face!" Comikuss said as he grinned and put keidian in a headlock and gave him a noogie. "Ah, that lute of yours really saved us, i'm grateful... or at least i will mimic that emotion. Anyways, lets get a move on, i got what we came for." Comikuss finished as he opened another dark portal and stepped through.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:46 pm

Viper Bug quickly nodded as the dark portal opened and quietly followed Comikuss in the air. She could swear every time a portal opened or closed it sent a jolt down her spine but she quickly brushed it off as feeling the energy almost jolt through her. "You're welcome. I hope we get to fight more! I almost enjoyed that." She said ending with a light chuckle. Although it didn't really matter much to her, she did start to wonder where this little adventure would lead.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:59 pm

Despite not being able to feel any emotions...??? still couldn't help but feel a tad suspicious of Comikuss... The whole risking their...whatever it is...for the sake of some parts seems a little...off. This whole thing seems like some bad setup for a nightmare...or at least a very crappy dream. Why didn't Comikuss give the item back, despite being threatend? Who in the worlds was that Elderly pony? What in the frequently asked questions was going on here? Reluctant to step into the portal again, ??? decided to trot off and look around the districts. But this time he had a means to protect himself. A lute could pack a pretty mean punch if ??? willed it to.

Last edited by Kid on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:31 pm

Comikuss exited the portal that lead both viper and himself to a white void. It was empty. There was nothing, everything was purely white, with streaks of black along it. "This, is the realm that never was." He said, and he placed a mechanism on the floor. "This... believe it or not... is the nobody of a whole world. It appeared as soon as one of the worlds in this universe has been engulfed by darkness... it seems to increase in size every time another does." The small mechanism looked like a box, it seemed to rumble and had two slots for hooves. Comikuss put both in, and stayed silent. It was a few minutes before anything happened. The mechanism disappeared and from the middle of the white plain came a black hole. From this ejected what seemed to be a grey and white castle. It levitated upwards and as soon as it arose the rest of the realm became black with streaks of illuminating dark blue. "BEHOLD!" Comikuss said standing before his creation. "Our new home!" He said jumping up to the floating castle and entering.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:48 pm

Viper Bug was completely in awe looking up at the floating castle. She quickly followed Comikuss in the air and looked around almost feeling a sense of belonging. "Impressive." She said quietly wondering what else what else would happen and all the sudden wanted to know everything about what being a nopony was like. She landed on the floor next to Comikuss with a soft clap of her hooves meeting the ground.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:24 pm

"I would like to hope it is." Comikuss said, going into the grand entrance. It seemed to have the same color scheme as the dimension, before the castle appeared. inside it was all white and metallic, very modern, Yet empty at the same time. "Now, you go ahead and get yourself settled in..." He said walking further into the castle, making a small pony sized portal in which he walked through. "I have things to attend to." he exited the small portal and it lead to another branch of the castle, the library. "Ah, i never did like these..." He said to himself, approaching a podium which was in the center of the room. The library was a cylindrical tower lined with books until the top. It seemed to go on forever. All Comikuss really needed was the one book though. He walked up to it, cracked it open, and began reading.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 5:32 pm

Viper Bug walked around exploring what she could until she found an empty bedroom and claimed it as her own quietly hoping she hadn't taken another nopony's room.... Come to think of it, she hadn't seen any other noponies other than Comikuss and Keidian. "Hm... oh well" She whispered quietly as she lay on the cool sheets of the bed and fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 7:22 pm

Comikuss flipped through the giant book impatiently... "Blast.... where could this be..." It was really getting annoying. He decided to just close the book. "Gah... ok... one last look through this." He flipped the book back into to a random page. "Nothing!" he shouted angrily and tossed it against the wall. He instantly calmed down. The book broke and ripped a bit though. Comikuss started picking up pages and put it away, until something caught his eye. He picked the page up and studies it. As he scrolled down he saw a picture of a keyblade... Then he crumpled it. "How did I know?" He stepped into a void that lead him into Viper's room. "Come on Viper, we have some things to attend to."
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:39 am

Viper Bug was jolted awake but quickly shook off the suprise or whatever it was that overtook her. She quickly lept out of bed and followed Comikuss but asked with a somewhat bored expression. "What type of things?" Where the sam heck could this pony be taking me now? She wondered halfway curiously and halfway out of sheer annoyance but that quickly faded into not caring that much.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 3:47 am

Comikuss touched his hoof on the wall of doodle's room and out came another dark hole. He stepped through and came out into what seemed to be a floating island in the middle of space, with nothing but a large tower. "Hah, how I really do love this transport." He said motioning towards the portal. "But enough of that, I would rather enter this the long way." He opened the doors to the tower and made his way up a huge spiral staircase, he encountered a fee heartless, but he just flung them off the stairs. When comikuss reached the top, he opened two gold doors that led him to a chamber. All that was in it was a desk, a chair, and an elder pony sitting in it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lack of existence [open to anypony]
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next