My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lack of existence [open to anypony]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Comical

Comical

The Lack of existence [open to anypony] Empty
PostSubject: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 4:29 pm

What is a nopony?

'Tis one that ceases to exist.

They were given a second chance at life, in a way.

When one has been killed, due to a strike of the keyblade, their heart splits into two.

A heartless and a nopony.

A heartless is a savage, merciless creature of darkness that hungers only for the hearts of others. They have no ability to think, only to eat. Like a zombie, only these can only be slayed by the keyblade. You might be able to find other means to destroy them, but they will come back.

Then comes the nopony. This is an empty shell of what the pony used to be. It has no heart, nor memories of what it used it be. It can feel no emotion. It does though, have the components of any other pony. It can think, it can eat, drink play, yet finds no use of it. These beings seem to be in the middle of existing, and nonexistence. Like a ghost, but much less significant. With only some being able to notice these beings, and others completely ignorant, the life of a nopony can be hell.

A keyblade is a sword in the shape of a key. It has the magical power to open any lock without trying. It can find light in the darkness, and brings justice to whatever malevolent force there is. This blade can do more bad than good though. Such power should not be explained though.

It has been a year since his creation. Comikuss wandered the streets of ponyville, observing the ponies. What they did in their lives. How they laughed, loved, and hated. It was amusing, and he longed for the ability to do so. Comikuss felt a breeze, he didnt enjoy the cold. Comikuss flipped his hood over his head and walked into sugarcube corner. Again, nobody noticed his presence, he grabbed a bar of icecream and left. Biting it as he went to sit at a bench. It was lonely. Colts and fillies ran around chasing eachother, other ponies had joyful conversations, and comikuss sat at a bench eating icecream. Was he the only one who felt like this?
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:11 pm

Keidian continued his walk through the town, curious as to why the other ponies didn't notice him. It had been 3 days this had been going on, he really wished somepony would pay attention to him, he also wished he could remember 4 days ago...He trotted over to a stallion sitting on a bench eating icecream.

"Excuse me...sir?" Keidian stopped before he said anything else. He'd been trying to get ponies attention for 3 days now with no results. But still, it was rude to just start saying something and not finish it, even if the pony you are saying it to can't or wont hear you. "...nevermind....sorry to bother you."
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:21 pm

Comikuss ignored the pony speaking to him for a brief time. he was probably speaking to somepony behind him. Then he remembered that the bench was empty when he sat there, he quickly turned to see if anypony was near. "HEY! YOU!" He shouted at the pony leaving him. "come here!" He stomped his hoof and forced a wind to push the pony back to his side. "You can see me?"
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 5:38 pm

"Huh!?" Keidian exclaimed out of surprise as he was swooshed back. "Yeah, of course I can see you. Why couldn't I?"

Keidian looked up at the stallion, curious as to why he would ask a question like that.

Last edited by Kid on Thu Jan 03, 2013 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Comikuss stared at kid for a second. He didnt answer. Instead, he asked again. "You... Have you experienced anything out of the ordinary recently? Such as i dont know... memory loss?" He then walked around the pony before him, observing him. He had not seemed like a nopony, and comical both wished that he was, and was not a nopony. only for his own good. Wanting there to be another one of him seemed selfish. He had to remind himself he didnt have a heart, and that someone of his kind could not possibly feel emotion.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:33 pm

Keidian stopped and thought for a moment, now that the stallion had mentioned it. He couldn't really recall anything up past 3 days ago.

"Uhh...Well...yes, I kinda forgot...everything before 3 days ago..." Keidain said, still sorta confused. "But I only assume it's a temporary case of amnesia."

Keidian then looked at the stallion curiously thinking how in the world could he possibly have had such an on the dot guess of a symptom Keidian didn't even know he had. Keidian just shrugged off, giving the stallion benefit of a doubt that he just made a good guess.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:54 pm

Comikuss let out a light smile. It quickly vanished. "... There is no way to give this to you easy... but your lack of emotion should quickly wash it away." Comikuss sat down, tapping his hoof against his chin. "Well, you don't exist." He took a bite of his ice cream and continued. "You do not exist, I do not exist. We are called noponies. We lack hearts, and the ability to do most things a normal pony could do." Comikuss did nothing but eat his ice cream, and wait for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:19 pm

"Whah!? but..th-thats impossible!!" Keidian shouted. Then...started to feel unusually calm. "...well...maybe not impossible...but highly unlikely..."

He stopped and thought for a second, why wasn't he still freaking out? Why wasn't he panicking over the fact that he doesn't exist. It's almost as though...he just didn't care or something.

"So...we are basically really lame ghosts that can't do anything cool?" Keidian sighed as he sat down and put his head in his hooves.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:30 pm

"Ghosts? Huh, didn't really think of it that way." Comikuss patted Keidian's head. "As for being Lame, i dont know... it can be pretty dangerous..." He said looking around near corners of the bench. "I have been like this for a year... I'll tell you what I know about being a nopony." Comikuss finished his ice cream and threw the remainders into the air as they vanished. " First off, you are the only other nopony i know of... It seems as if the keyblade has not been busy until now-" He was cut off by being pounced on by a small, chunky creature that stood on its hind legs. It looked like a small snowman, with only two spheres, it had only eyes, two small arms, two small legs, and long antennae.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:43 pm

"Ok, that leaves me with a tonne of questions." Keidian stated, as he thought over everything the stallion had said. "So i'm going to ask the ones I am most curious about, in the order they came to me."

"How can being a lame ghost be dangerous?"

"How did you survive like this for a year?"

"How in Equestria did you make that wrapper disappear?"

"How could you have paid for that ice-cream if ponies can't see you?"

"What is the keyblade? and how does it affect either of us at all?"

"And finally, what the hey is that thing?"
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 7:58 pm

Comikuss did not reply, due to his wrestling with the creature. "I really do enjoy your curiosity towards the situation, but-" He bucked the creature off and summoned an electric knuckle on to his hoof. "-as you can see I am in a bit of a jam." He finished as he was quickly rushed on to his back. Comikuss punched the creature in the gut with his knuckle as it sparked and vanished. "That was a heartless." He said getting up and panting. "These things just kill, and only kill. Its what they do for fun. They especially like noponies though. Since we are made of only half of a heart. We seem like easier prey." He stopped to look around for more. "How i survived? Noponies dont need to eat, sleep, or drink for that matter. We can't die. I didn't pay for the ice cream, i just took it. My lack of presence lets me do whatever i want without most normal ponies noticing. As for the wrapper disappearing, the laws of physics, or anything else since we do not technically 'exist'."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:20 pm

"...If we can't die...why do the heartless attack us? Wouldn't that just be a waste of time?" Kid asked as he sat down and looked up towards the older stallion. "and you still didn't answer anything about the Keysword."

Keidian stopped and thought for a moment. Was this a real thing...being a nopony...or was this just some elaborate scheme manifested by some crime organization called the noponies... Argh...so many questions.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:29 pm

"As for why the heartless attack us, i dont know." Comikuss shrugged. "They are stupid, like ants. All they do is work, and that is for food." He paused for a second before he continued. "As for the keyblade... I have only ever seen it a few times. It is said to be a legendary weapon... Why it had to strike me, and put an end to my days as a regular pony i dont know either. How it ties to us... well, it would have had to have been used in combat against us, and succeeded in killing us, well whoever was wielding it." He laid back and closed his eyes. " When it does get you, your remains turn into a heartless, and a nopony. One year later, here I am, and three days later, here you are. Thats all i got for now..."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:41 pm

"...but...why would...why would anypony want to kill...me?" Keidian sniffed as he felt like crying..."And...and..."

Kid couldn't understand what the heck was going on. Why would anypony want to kill him? What was he like before 3 days ago? How was he feeling emotions without a heart!? This on top of the previous questions just made his head spin! If it wasn't for the fact he couldn't pass out, he probably would have.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 8:53 pm

"Hey." Comikuss said nudging the nopony. He pointed to his chest and shook his head. "Dont try." He reminded the young nopony about the absence of his heart. Which seemed like it wasnt the only time he had to do so to himself. "I dont know why anypony would want to kill you. For all i know the keyblade could be evil, just as it can be good." He said. Comikuss stood up, looked around, then looked back to keidan. "Well, if this is eternal, might as well make the best of it." Comikuss stomped his hoof on the floor and opened a black and purple portal, then walked in.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:06 pm

Keidian, realizing the fact that he has no heart means he has no emotions quite being such a baby and remained neutral. Despite not feeling any emotions...he still really disliked the idea of being alone and quickly followed after the older stallion into the portal, hoping that whatever was on the other side was friendly. Though he still couldn't shake the idea that he was trotting into a giant open bruise...despite how dumb it sounded.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:14 pm

Viper Bug walked around town but couldn't shake the fact that something wasn't quite right. She pulled her coat around her as the cool air sent shivers down her spine. Upon seeing two other ponies, she quickly darted behind a wall and just watched them for a while but barely could make out what they were saying. As she watched, they seemed to vanish into a purple portal. She quickly and very quietly trotted after them hoping keep her presence unknown for now.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 10:57 pm

Comikuss exited the portal which took him to a rusty old town. It had great walls surrounding it, with a bright night sky being lit with all the lights around. It seemed like the old fashioned wood and brick town center. There were shops lining the walls, and lamp posts in many spots. Also there were three big doors looming over the shopping center, this seperated the center from the other three districts of town. Besides that, the rest of the town was empty. "Welcome to traverse town." Comical said to keidian.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:07 am

Keidian looked around at the town, starting to feel a little nervous about the place. That is, until he remembered that he has no heart and therefore no emotions...that's going to take awhile for Keidian to remember.

"So then...what are we supposed to do here?" Keidian asked the older stallion as he sat down to rest his hooves a bit. "...Is there another nopony here?"
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:33 pm

Viper Bug quickly pulled her black coat hood over her eyes and quickly and quietly darted into the shadows. This town had a distinctly familiar smell to it but she couldn't quite remember... Then all of the sudden it hit her. Yes, she had definately been here before... maybe in a dream? Viper Bug clutched her coat tighter around her and watched the other two ponies. She thought about making her presence known but something held her back.
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:05 pm

"Here we search."Comikuss stated. He started to look around the town, behind stalls and in shops. "this place is not meant to have much people in it. You see, traverse town is known as a destiny island. It is like a crossroads between worlds." Comikuss felt a breeze and flipped his hood on. "As i said, not many people come here, only the privileged or the powerful." He stopped in his tracks and took a good look around. "That can be a good thing, just as much as a bad thing... This is a very active-" He was cut off as a couple dozen heartless appeared and surrounded them. "Heartless hunting ground..."
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:26 pm

"I don't know about you...but I have never fought anything." Keidian said flatly. "Maybe now would be a good time to use brain over brawn."

Keidian started to look around to see if he couldn't find a way out...maybe a piece of rope or something. If there was any emotion that noponies still had it was the "I-don't-wanna-die" emotion. As he was looking around, he got a glimpse of what seemed to be another pony...well...he thought it was another pony.

"Hey! You! Think you could help us out over here!?" Keidian shouted, to be sure that they could hear him over the racket of the heartless. How loud and annoying they are...if only they had some heartless repellent.
Back to top Go down
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:48 pm

A low growl rolled off her thoat and Charged into the headless swarm punching and bucking, dive bombing and spinning. She quickly whipped around grabbing one with her tail and smashing it into another one. She grabbed two and shot up into the air then dived towards the ground and smashed them into it.

Last edited by Doodle Bug on Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:57 pm

Comikuss stood back looking astonished. Then a large grin slowly appeared on his face. "Heh, I think I'm gonna like you!" he said with a laugh. Comikuss tapped his hoof on the ground and summoned his electrified braces on to his hooves. He bucked two heartless and then some. He kept his eyes on Keidian, making sure he was okay during the battle.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:14 pm

"Well that's just great." Keidian sighed as he started to actually feel emotionless. "I was thinking we could have done this in a less messy way..."

Keidian kept moving, in order to dodge attacks from the heartless...and his fellow noponies...or atleast he assumed the new pony was a nopony. Not caring much whether there was a fight going on or not he turned towards the other pony.

"Pardon my intrusion but...what are you?" Keidian asked as he continued to move out of the way of attacks. "Are you a nopony like us or...-"

Keidian didn't have time to answer the question as he was pinned to the ground by a heartless. What a rude group of monstrosities these creatures were, not even apologizing after knocking a pony to the ground.

"These monsters must have had horrid parents." Keidian sighed as he brought his hooves up to protect himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lack of existence [open to anypony]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next