My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Toxic

Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ Empty
PostSubject: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 6:28 am

Snowy Aura sat behind her ice-cream cart watching ponies walk by and go to other places. 'Why has business always been so slow?' She thought to herself. Maybe she wasn't doing something right, she needed to think of ideas before the rent was due. She sighed and laid her head down waiting for somepony, anypony, to buy something.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 10:54 pm

((FYI: I see that you have forgotten to log in during your character creation process too (assuming you are ToxicWaterfall as I believe is true). For future reference, you may want to remember to log in, as it will make it easier for members to see that you are already approved for roleplay and have your own character(s).))

~~~OC: Thunder Gust~~~

"Hm hm hmmm, hm hm. Hm hm hm hmmm..."

Thunder Gust hummed a little melody that he had recently been working on as he headed towards Ponyville's most popular tavern, signature sunglasses on his face as always. The unicorn DJ had recently finished playing at one of his rare daytime gigs and was now looking to get some relaxation in before he had to prepare for his next show, scheduled to begin in only a few hours. Well, by relaxation it was really implied to have a drinking contest and then see where he ended up after that, but still.

And so, Thunder Gust passed on through the market district until he came across a certain ice-cream stall. Pausing for a second to inspect it, he could see that the pony behind it, apparently running it, seemed quite...disappointed, or sad. From what the unicorn could see, the mare seemed to be in nearly full stock, which most likely meant that she wasn't getting any business. A said thing indeed in Gust's opinion. In his line of work it was never good to see someone sad or bored, and that had rubbed off on him enough so that he was now always unhappy to see someone else in a bad state.

Well, ice-cream might be a better idea than alcohol. Definitely healthier if nothing else. Gust approached the cart at a steady pace, and spoke as he neared it, wearing a genuine smile. "Hey there! You sell ice-cream, correct?"
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
ToxicWaterfall

ToxicWaterfall

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:22 pm

((Yes I apologize for that, I won't make the mistake again ^^))

Snowy's ears perked up at the sound of a voice and she lifted her head to see a costumer right in front of her! She stood up making her self look presentable and cleared her throat. "Yes, Ice-cream of all kinds... would you like to buy a scoop?" She said trying to sound as friendly as she could. "Only three bits!" She said raising her ice-cream scooper with her magic making her horn glow a blue color.

Last edited by ToxicWaterfall on Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:40 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Mispelled a word.)
Back to top Go down
http://toxicwaterfall.deviantart.com
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 11:46 pm

"Yes, Ice-cream of all kinds... would you like to buy a scoop? Yes, Ice-cream of all kinds... would you like to buy a scoop?"

Thunder Gust's smile grew even more at the sudden eager and energetic state of the pony.

"Sure. Maybe two, I have bits to spare." Gust took a few seconds to look over the ice-cream already visible to him, and then lifted his gaze back up at the mare in front of him. "Any suggestions?"
Back to top Go down
ToxicWaterfall

ToxicWaterfall

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 1:43 am

Snowy Aura thought for a while thinking of some of her favorites. "Strawberry and Mint sure are nice picks, rocky road as well." She nodded letting a smile appear on her face as she looked over all of her flavors she had.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 2:22 am

"Strawberry and Mint sure are nice picks, rocky road as well."

Thunder Gust nodded to this, floating out a small bag of bits as the mare spoke. "Alright then, I'll take your word for it and have a rocky road." He paused for a second to allow her to begin fulfilling his order, and then spoke again. "Oh yeah, I don't think I got your name?"
Back to top Go down
ToxicWaterfall

ToxicWaterfall

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:27 pm

She began to get his order making a cone float over to her as she placed the scoop of rocky road on it. "My Name is Snowy Aura... and... yours?" She asked a bit nervously for she's never been very social.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:12 pm

"My Name is Snowy Aura... and... yours?"

"Thunder Gust, though most people just call me Gust. Nice to meet you, Snow." He adjusted his glasses and proceeded to pull out 6 bits from his bag before putting it away once again. "Can't say I've seen you around before, though that might just be because I'm not home often enough." He placed the bits on the surface that the cart provided, awaiting his order. "So how long you been in Ponyville?"
Back to top Go down
ToxicWaterfall

ToxicWaterfall

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 11:48 pm

"Hm let's see... Not very long, about a few months in fact." Snowy started as she made the cone float over to him so he could grab it. "I've only just found this place." She nodded once closing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 2:02 am

"I've only just found this place."

"Coolio." Gust grabbed the ice-cream cone that the mare levitated over with his own magic, and nodded in the direction of the bits he had placed in case Snowy hadn't noticed them. "I was born and raised here myself, and I must say Ponyville is quite a nice little town. If your goal is a large business or expensive luxury, then someplace like Manehattan or Canterlot might be better for that, but here it's nice and quiet. Everyone makes an honest living and you can essentially do whatever you like to do here." He took a taste of his ice-cream. "No nobles to sneer in your face every day, and no thugs to take your stuff away a few times a week. Say, this is pretty good. Home-made?"
Back to top Go down
ToxicWaterfall

ToxicWaterfall

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 8:57 pm

Snowy nodded in reply to his question. "Yup, all made in my own kitchen. I used to live in Manehattan when I was younger, It was the reason I came looking for a more quiet place like here in ponyville, There are a lot of ponies but you get used to it." She shrugged grabbing the bits and tossing them in a jar she had.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:07 pm

Gust nodded to her reply. "Well, great job on the ice-cream. You have quite a talent with it." He paused to eat a bit of his ice-cream. "And I can see why you chose Ponyville over Manehattan. I've been there a few times, and from what I've seen I can say that Manehattan is quite a...busy place. Potentially dangerous, too. They do have pretty nice clubs, though." He continued eating his ice-cream after he finished talking.
Back to top Go down
ToxicWaterfall

ToxicWaterfall

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 12:39 am

"Speaking of clubs, I think I've heard you around before..." She looked up trying to think, he must be popular or something.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 1:10 am

"Speaking of clubs, I think I've heard you around before..."

Gust's mouth slowly formed a huge grin at this. Oh, how he loved recognition.

"Not at all surprising, actually. I'm a DJ, and I go by the stage name DJ Rainbass. You've heard my work before?"
Back to top Go down
ToxicWaterfall

ToxicWaterfall

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:26 am

"Ah yes, I've heard some of your music while passing by some clubs... You are rather good." Snowy smiled a bit nodding once.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 3:47 am

"Ah yes, I've heard some of your music while passing by some clubs... You are rather good."

Grin still plastered on his face, Gust replied, "Of course. I do what I love and what I do best. Say, if you ever happen to want to stop by a club, Look me up. I might be able to get you a VIP pass or two." He winked at Snowy after saying this, and then proceeded to eat some more of his ice-cream, which he had nearly forgotten about. He had almost finished it, and was now contemplating whether to order another one or not.
Back to top Go down
theblackswordpony

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Gutsy trudged himself along through the street, going at a bit of a slower pace then some of the other ponies around him.
He had only just arrived in Ponyville quite recently, having been hoping to get to Canterlot in order to offer his services. Whether as the swordpony and hero he prided himself as, or as the blacksmith that would be willing to do all he could for whoever came to him first.

He had been going on foot for many days and many nights, only stopping to let himself sleep. Unfortunately, he hadn't exactly stocked up on as much food and drink as he originally thought he had. He had completely run out of food last night and had been forced to deal with his lack of provisions until he reached the next town, meaning he hadn't even eaten breakfast. He'd thankfully had enough water to have him reach here but the growling in his stomach was getting impossible to ignore. He needed to eat something! Something that was quick, easy, and hopefully wasn't a pear. And preferably something that was cool given he had spent a whole day traveling.

It was then he spied an icecream stand. Aside from the server there was only one pony there, and it looked like he had already ordered given the ice-cream he was eating. Which meant not only could he get something to eat quickly, but it would be something that would satisfy everything he wanted in a single go.
Making his way over, the armored colt stopped alongside the other colt, pointing at the mare behind the cart.
"You sell Ice-cream, right?" He spoke in a growl, his throat a little bit dry from how tired and hungry he was feeling."I'll take two. I don't care about flavor, just as long as it's not pear..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~   Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have some Ice-cream! Open to anypony who wants to join~
Page 1 of 1