My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lack of existence [open to anypony]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Doodle Bug

Doodle Bug

The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:09 pm

" AHH!" Viper Bug screamed as her she dove for cover under a building only to reappear holding up an iron sheet deflecting the shards. She flew straight for Freyja and tried with all of her might to bind the sheet around her but only managed to try and push her against the roof with it.
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:52 pm

((So, since Shadow Flare is kind of dead for the time being, should we just continue without him/her/it?))
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Comical

Comical

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:55 pm

(Nu)
Back to top Go down
Vinyl Dash

Vinyl Dash

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 12:27 am

((Okie, okie...))
Back to top Go down
http://mlp-foe-oc-rp.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lack of existence [open to anypony]   The Lack of existence [open to anypony] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lack of existence [open to anypony]
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5