My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic OC RP
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Welcome to the forum! Here we aim to have fun role playing your own OC ponies and chat with your fellow bronies. Please say hi to us in the forum chatroom at the bottom of the home page and look at the rules to help get you started.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Equestria everypony! Come and Roleplay with your MLP OC in Ponyville and many other places!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quill Drop

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Quill Drop

Quill Drop

Quill Drop Empty
PostSubject: Quill Drop   Quill Drop I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 9:22 pm

Quill Drop
Quill Drop FeWsos

Species: Unicorn

Mane: Short, Neon Green.

Tail: Short, Slightly Messy, Neon Green.

Eyes: Pale Lilac

Body: Slim build, but is stronger than his appearance.

Cutie Mark: An Open Book

Age (Baby,adult): Adult

Personality: Quill has a kind heart, coated in a layer of sarcastic humor. Once he starts something good luck getting him to stop, he will try everything before giving up. His passive aggressive nature shines bright, unless you tick him off. In most cases, he is a brave pony, under the rules of no spiders, deadly meat eatin plants or animatronic figures.

Likes: Reading, Reading to people, Helping people, Laughing, Getting people to laugh, cake, and magic.

Dislikes: Being interrupted when reading alone, Ignorance, Bullies.

History: Quill was born in Canterlot, his father a tailor, his mother a baker. Though he never grew to have a tight family bond, he usually address then by there first names. Quill grew up a mean spirited colt, having that "To Cool For School" attitude, leading to some bad grades. In the second grade he was horrified that he would have to get glasses, thinking that they would immediately make him a "Dork". His grades did not help at all either. He was failing his classes, but a teacher gave him a chance to pass if he read "Canterlot Pony". In an act of desperation he deiced to take the teacher up on the offer. Quill knew how to read, he just never read anything, partly because of his sight impairment. He was engrossed in the world that the book made for him, reading the whole book in one night. He checked out as much as he could from the Canterlot Public Library the very next day. By the time he graduated from the University, he had read almost every book he had access to in Canterlot. Besides from what they taught him in school, he was completely self-taught in magic, and he had gotten rather good at it. He decided to move into a nice home in Ponyville, looking for a choftener pace, and some new books. Quill often reading a book while munching on a slice of cake at sugar-cube corner.

Example RP segment: 5. Being pulled out of my book already left a bad taste in my mouth, now to have to talk to one of these "tough colts". I shut the book levitating in front of me and put it into my book bag. In an agitated tone, "I was looking at a filth," motions at the bully, "who is picking on a defense less filly for fun." I step a bit closer with every word, my horn flickering with white sparks. "Now if you would leave her alone we won't have any more problems, got it?" One the last word I use a bit of magic to make me seem a bit more intimidating.
"Uhh... yeah! Sure!" The colt yelps as he dashes away.
I turn to the young filly, crouching to get on her eye level, "Now... I can walk with you home if you are scared of him coming back." I smile.

I read the rules and I agree to them.

Last edited by Quill Drop on Sat Dec 08, 2012 3:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making my character better.)
Back to top Go down
Fireseeker

Fireseeker

Quill Drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quill Drop   Quill Drop I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Welcome to the site :)

A couple of changes need to be made to your character:
- Make the personality a bit more descriptive than a list of words
- Expand on the history a little. It feels rather basic, giving no description of his parents or reasons for moving to Ponyville.

Just as advise, try using spacing and paragraphing in your RP segments. Nobody likes to read a wall of text. Also, using first person can be a little off putting for some role-players, so I would suggest using third person instead, although this isn't compulsory.
Back to top Go down
bob

Quill Drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quill Drop   Quill Drop I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 7:13 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quill Drop Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quill Drop   Quill Drop I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quill Drop
Page 1 of 1